It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Protest Busses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Funny some here think protesters being bussed in is not real. Well...here is a link to a major protest organization specifically asking for donations to bus people in.

ANSWER

Progressive people from all over the country will be descending on Washington, D.C. on January 20, 2017 to stage a massive demonstration against Trump along Pennsylvania Avenue on Inauguration Day.

Please donate to help us print materials, charter buses and make this event as huge as we know it can be.

edit on 11/13/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

A link to a future event?

Ooookay. Sure.

Please provide proof that in Seattle, NYC or where ever right now protests are being paid for and the people bused in.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: Vasa Croe

A link to a future event?

Ooookay. Sure.

Please provide proof that in Seattle, NYC or where ever right now protests are being paid for and the people bused in.

Ah...ok...so your argument is that because this event is for a date in the future then nobody is bussing anyone in now?

ANSWER is a major protest organization and the link is directly from their website and is specifically asking for donations to bus people in to protest, but yeah, that can't possibly be the case for current protests.../sarcasm

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

This got destroyed right in the comments on the video:

Looking at Google Earth, it's right outside a train depot, and appears to be a normal parking area for buses. Not sure that would get as meany views. 1398 S Canal St.

Look it up in Google street view.
edit on 2016-11-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

This is so hilariously sad and desperate.

Dude, get a grip.

RELAX

Be constructive, not disruptive.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Yes you have, sadly it seems that the new virus is denial and is spreading like wild fire eating away the brain of those that succumb to the disease.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It's official, ATS has gone full retard.
All it takes is a random 46 second video from YouTube with no context what so ever to create a thread ?!
This site has really become a cesspool of alt right bozos.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
It's official, ATS has gone full retard.
All it takes is a random 46 second video from YouTube with no context what so ever to create a thread ?!
This site has really become a cesspool of alt right bozos.

Except for the fact you can read my link above to a major known protest organization asking for donations specifically to bus protesters in...but yeah...let's just deny this is done.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Where else would you expect them to park?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I particularly love that I got accused of being a desperate, drunk, agenda laden, paid agitator, all in one post!

I guess he couldn't decide which slur applied, so he used them all.

Funniest thing all day.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

This video might have seemed impressive when it was supposed to be abnormal for that street to be lined with buses. Now you've just got a video that anyone could make any day of the week that proves nothing at all about anything.

What's left to talk about? How pathetic ZH is for posting this?
edit on 2016-11-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

This got destroyed right in the comments on the video:

Looking at Google Earth, it's right outside a train depot, and appears to be a normal parking area for buses. Not sure that would get as meany views. 1398 S Canal St.

Look it up in Google street view.

I did some digging and managed to find this from 2012. I'll leave it up to the reader to decide for themselves what to believe.

chicago.everyblock.com...

Still looking...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hi Tardacus,

originally posted by: Tardacus...I wonder who paid for those buses?

Billionaire anti-American, scumbag, Communist, George Soros is funding the salary, transportation, meals, and lodging for the protestors.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I cant believe we have to do this damn song and dance again.

We called it when "protesters" were crashing Trump events trying to incite violence. It was proven and we were vindicated.

God help those responsible this time around. YOU ARE REALLY PUSHING THE BOUNDRIES.....

At some point, people will start to get hurt in numbers greater than a few dozen, and when that does, this country that IS LARGELY against you will fight back. HARD.

Cut the shait, or get your asses ready for a spanking. And by that I mean killed.

This is not funny anymore....or acceptable.

Soros is going to get assassinated over this crap if he doesnt check himself.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

To tell you the truth in the years we have been here it seems that this elections have been the most vicious than any other, the losing side is really bitter and self destructive.

I am enjoying this for now, the reason is that is been 8 years since the last elected new president and is actually exiting to say the last.

But not if you are in the loser side.

Yes I read what they have call you, but rest assure all this will die down eventually, I will just take as much as I can before leaving for vacation to the Caribbean for the holidays.

edit on 13-11-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Typical Soros driven zombies imagine if it was the other way around can't win with these wimpy stand for nothing cry babies

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join