It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump - New POTUS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I dont believe in ideologies, not gonna go any further on that statement.. So many are proud of democracy, freedom and all the other stuff that goes with it.. What happens when democracy doesnt go the way you wanted it, you take up arms? Riot? Threats?
When Democracy doesnt abide to your ideal, you choose instead anarchy?

The People made a choice, they elected their President.. Most of us saw the campaign and well, you still elected someone who could fit right in, in the Austin Powers movie.. Most of the world, despite what you think, doesnt care who is President of the United States, but are more shocked about the transparency the American People showed the rest of the world and their lack of human ideals if they can pocket a nickle for themselves..

I on the other hand see an interesting story evolving that will occur for the next four years due to a unpredictable character, and a great story to tell future generations..

The People of America did not contradict anyone, they just wrote in stone.. The S# you hear about us, its real..

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Why are you being so divisive? Aren't we supposed to be stronger together?

edit on 13-11-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'm just waiting for him to %&$# up.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalangWell said.The left cannot be more disappointed than conservatives were the last 8 years,but they didn`t riot and whine like these folks have.by all means,resist legally if you want,but don`t go insane.Now at least I understand why liberals want gun control,they seem to think everyone is as violent as them.Come to think of it nearly every mass shooting was commited by liberals....All the major riots have been too.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Simply, It is what it is. Accept it, and make it better, or, fight it and make it worse than it already is. The Election is over. President-Elect Trump will be our President on Jan. 20, 2017.

I guarantee you that the sun will come up that day. Life will go on. Just do the best that you can. I voted, I hope you did too. My candidate won, and that is fine and time to live another day. Pray and do the best YOU can do and it will all work out.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

edit on 13-11-2016 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join