It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Geoge Soros really the Devil, or just a Conservative Boogeyman

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

The democratic party if the last 8 years is anything to go by.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The guy is a social engineer and hijacks movements by funding to overthrow their original purpose. THen he uses them to destabilize governments and create war. The guy is a POS and deserves a bullet in the head.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

It's funny how ones political persuasion is enough to make someone love or loath them.

The conservatives hate Soros for his influences, yet say nothing about the Koch brothers, who do exactly the same thing! But they're conservative, so it's different apparently...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: CB328

George Soros is a man with the most sinister of intentions, meddling in US political affairs

Well so is almost every Republican but you're not calling for their heads.

Really?! Ok, now we know youre just trolling.

There isnt a font big enough for my LOL regarding that post!

Nice thread buddy!

Koch brothers.

Take the blinders off. Seriously.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
1. The guy overthrows government through economic and political means. He will break a market or a currency using his large assets. He creates shadow government so when his protesters cause massive instability his shadow government comes and takes over.

2. next he owns the democratic party. He oust moderates and promotes radicals. moderates will seek to keep the system in place and love their country. Not so for radicals. He will use these radicals to attempt to overthrow government

3. He is from the london school of economics. His spiritual mentor is karl popper. He loved his works and submitted essays to him. Popper does not believe in fundamental truths, in fact he despises them. Nations with fundamental truths are to be enemies as they believe they have a superior world view. by extension he hates the beliefs of the founding fathers, the right to liberty, freedom, and the pursuit of happiness. They do not believe in those truths. '

4. George Soros often talks about himself as some sort of god, "like an invisible old testament god".

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
It's funny how ones political persuasion is enough to make someone love or loath them.
The conservatives hate Soros for his influences, yet say nothing about the Koch brothers, who do exactly the same thing! But they're conservative, so it's different apparently...

My thoughts exactly! This is a matter of ideology. If Soros were supporting Trump and/or the GOP, the right wing echo chamber would be falling all over it self in his defence. I mean, this hypocrisy ain't even subtle!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Everyone knows the Right cries about Liberals being paid because it's the ultimate diversion from the fact the RNC only even runs for Money in the first place.

The talk like every liberal they've met on the internet is paid by George Soros, when the reality is they have very real business connections that have plenty of private reasons to maintain conservative partisanship.

Sure they 'could' vote for equal rights, but that won't make them rich.

The corruption in money in this country is very one-sided and real. You want to talk sh!t about Billionaires? What about the Christian army of people that have exactly 1 million dollars? Sure there are super-rich liberals, but can you please explain to me what this club of 5 million millionaire Christians hold morals with? They make up 8% of America, there are more of these Christian Millionaire Business people than Gay people. Why is it beyond reproach that they're trying to take over and hijack our economy for their own purposes?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Once again, conservatives in our military and CIA have overthrown governments and killed civilians and Republicans couldn't care less (pro-life my ass).

But if someone has money and supports Democrats, then they are the devil. We need to call them on their BS.

Conservatives even tried to get the military to take over the government once and create a fascist government. Conservatives have no morals and no values other than money and power- they are evil.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I don't know much about him...but I'm learning .....and so far , when he was a child , he was in AW of Hitler...he seems like he wants to be Hitler, only a silent one in the background...so he doesn't get caught. He likes the thrill and power of destruction .

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
George Soros is a WET DELTA mission.
THE SON as well in case HE has any bright ideas...the cost of prickdom when you alter countries with cash.
Nothing more.
...BLM financier and STILL PAYING for the protests to foment discord.
HENCE all the BUSSES.
edit on 13-11-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

when he was a child , he was in AW of Hitler

Like our last Pope? But you guys all said it didn't count because all the young people had to be in it.
Why does it count for Soros but not Ratzinberger ( I forgot his pope name)?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

Don't expect a response if you post facts that contradict the OP. Move along... waste of time on this one.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Once again, conservatives in our military and CIA have overthrown governments and killed civilians and Republicans couldn't care less (pro-life my ass).

But if someone has money and supports Democrats, then they are the devil. We need to call them on their BS.

Conservatives even tried to get the military to take over the government once and create a fascist government. Conservatives have no morals and no values other than money and power- they are evil.

That is both parties. We just watched various countries go down under democrat executive control. c'mon dude.
The CIA and various presidential admins should not have done those things, its called interfering in elections and coups. It causes blowback.
It's like someone has deleted history in your brain to keep your ego from getting damaged.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The devil in any sense that I believe in the devil. He's the living, breathing devil.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

Don't expect a response if you post facts that contradict the OP. Move along... waste of time on this one.

Wish I would have read this before bothering to comment.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Facts? No one has posted any facts here except me, it's just a bunch of hysteria.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

He speaks Esperanto which is pretty cool.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Deflect much?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Pure deflection once again. I dont like either pair, but this thread is about the evil perpetrated by Goerge Soros, which he definitely has perpetrated

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
You want some facts, I just registered on this site to give some evidences regarding my country.

First I want to precise that I’m french (sorry for the bad english...) and I have 5 victims of the terrorists (1 adult, 4 children) in my first circle of relations. Nice France, islamofascist terrorist attack 7/14 - 86 dead, 434 wounded, mutilated. You want facts, in Nice the truck stalled not because the police's bullets but because of the human (children) body ends… that’s reality. That’s facts.

I feel very concerned as you can understand.

Yesterday 11/13, in France we rembered the last year Paris attacks… 150 dead 500 wounded.

Now… several thousand internal files of Open Society Foundations (OSF) of the American billionaire George Soros, have been made public by hackers.

The DC Leaks site has published more than 2,500 files and internal documents from organizations owned by US billionaire George Soros, most of them revealed with the Open Society Foundation logo. (I don't give the link , i guess it's against ATS policies, easy to find...)

The site has divided and classified all these documents into several categories: World Region, World Bank, Office of the President. They describe the strategies and action plans of these organizations in the European elections… and the advice given on how to deal with migration issues in Europe.
Open Society (OSF) does not hide that it often intervenes in the internal policies of the countries where it is located.

"We are investing money in third countries for political reasons", it is written, referring to France, a country that is very worried to the authors of this document because of the state of emergency which is for them , "Abusive" but also "arbitrary" and discriminatory ". (sic)

The Soros Foundation has planned to spend 867,000 euros to counter anti-terrorist policy in France from March 2016 to December 2017.

The Soros Foundation manipulates human rights to impose its global governance by destroying nation states and peoples by playing on uncontrolled invasive immigration, particularly in Europe.

For instance Open Society finances a racist islamofascist organization called CCIF (Comité contre l'islamophobie en France) which organizes some « decolonial camps » that are banned not only for ethnic French but more generally for whites.

Links on Marianne (serious center-left newspaper): www.marianne.net...
www.marianne.net...
(Google Trad is your friend)

OpenSociety finances the « PIR » (Parti des indigènes de la République, pire in french = the worst (!)… ), which co-organize the famous decolonial camp, the words spoken and WRITTEN by the muse of this « party » Mrs Houria Bouteldja :
"The ideology according to which the mixed couples, the encounter between two cultures is beautiful, it is rotten".
"As everyone knows, the fa…t is not quite a man, so the Arab who loses his virile power is no longer a man."etc, etc…

OpenSociety finances the « Bondy Blog » Presented as a blog intended for sensitive Parisian suburbs, but in fact a vector of agitprop barely hidden. (65 000 € by Soros, more -officially ... not even hacked- by the Qatar…
Regarding the attacks of Paris, here is how two "journalists" speak of one of the killers of Bataclan:

"Abdelhamid (Abaoud), it could have been our friend Karim, because he has the same childish face, the same dark circles shrinking timidly under his eyes, the same dark eyes and the same luminous glance, the same easy smile, A smile that is not ashamed of him, who is proud to give himself to others, to be beautiful. That's why Abdelhamid could have been Karim ... "This gave nausea to Parents of victims, families ... translate and read somme comments…
[url=http://bondyblog.liberation.fr/201511210001/il-aurait-pu-etre-notre-copain/]bondyblog.liberation.fr/201511210001/il-aurait-pu-etre-notre-copain/[ /url]

These people want to replace the class struggle by the ethnic struggle and the struggle of religions.
Soros fuels evebody who agitates and provokes in the goal to destroy the states for his profit, his megalomania, his disease ...

PS: During the Second World War at the same age when Soros betrayed his Jewish brothers, my father joined la Résistance (15yo)...

And today, I'm proud to fight against the same dark forces with millions of Europeans. NO PASARAN.

Verstanden Sie OpenSociety Agent CB328 ? (I can give you much more..)

edit on 13-11-2016 by DeplorableFrenchFrog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join