It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generally Overlooked (but Critical Clues) about "UFOs" - Part I

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Interesting post.

Re; There is no evidence of landings, not true. There have been dozens of landings, many of which were accompanied by humanoid sightings around the landed craft and in some instances, there were interactions between the Human observer and the aliens of the landed craft.

Re; projections into one's mind, eg machine-telepathy; That should not be introspected as being caused by a spiritual agent, there are other plausible explanations aside from them being spiritual beings casting themselves differently than they exist.

Re; the silence one hears or doesn't? Again this should not be introspected as being an indication of the event being wholly paranormal. Ever been inside an anechoic chamber? Again there are other possible explanations for the apparent attenuation of local sounds.

However I would like hear you take on the Black Triangles and your perceptions regarding 'them' fiddling around inside your mind?

plutron

edit on 2/8/17 by Plutron because: edt: fix lexicals and other general phkups

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I have been following your postings just to find out where the human insanity reaches its peak.

Listen, you are a very good person, a sincere person and an extraordinarily intelligent one.

Take my advice. I'm older than you. Don't spend your time gaming some foolish followers for a theory that only provides an old dogma

Stick your foot on what looks like solid ground.

Never mind what I said. You may keep your dreams.
edit on 8 2 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Hey Kev, slightly off topic but since post singularity ai has been mentioned here ... Have you red about the DeepMind AI vs AI test or the test of AI against a poker player including the concepts of the algorithms (like the ones avoiding showing a system in thinking)?

More mainstream articles, but some very interesting concepts in there.

The reason I post this is because certain aspects of most cases have some unique features. On one hand we can assume the phenomena manifests itself through us which allready is quite 'random', on the other hand couldn't we also asume there is some randomisation like algorithm (or call it what you want) at work?

All hypothetical off course.

For reference:
www.theverge.com...

www.theverge.com...
edit on 9-2-2017 by zeroPointOneQ because: Clarification

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

The other link should have been www.wired.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Yup. I follow all those man vs machine tests. Most are a bit rigged (machines don't have a delay penalty to reach for the buzzer, etc.) but they are still interesting.

As for algorithms...we are full of them too...we are electrochemical analog computers ourselves.

It's no wonder we have problems communicating with digital ones.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Plutron

No evidence of nuts and bolts landings.

Some evidence of temporary energy effects intetacting with the physical world.

BTUFO would seem to fall into the same category as all the other manifestations..just more prevalent these days...for some unknown but intetesting reason...possibly mimicry of something which does exist in some form.

Kev

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57

I have neither dreams nor followers...

No living person can demonstrate "solid ground".

Any philosopher and most scientists would concur.

Kev

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57

I must have been so lost in thoughts I didn't realize what I was saying. Instead, I should have said "Don't spend your time gaming yourself for a theory that only provides an old dogma."

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Just caught back up, whew...(and sheesh!)

Just to clarify I'm pretty much on board with "the control system" and plasma beings. You & Vallee are losing me with talk of AI this and that. My rational being, back in the day it was spirits and entities and yes, even demons. Now that we've gone high-tech OF COURSE! lets call it a Post singularity AI.

"IT" is the same thing it's always been by every other name. Seriously you guys are just complicating things unnecessarily.

"IT" also is what it is regardless of all the bantering back and forth. I agree that finding any patterns to "it" is key in working out a starting point in getting down to the nitty gritty. Despite "it" manifesting as everything under the sun, including UFO's apparently there are "some" rules of engagement otherwise we'd never make our commute to work daily without instances of high-strangeness.

What I am going to suggest is much of this is location dependent, depending on the form "it" chooses to appear in or ability to manifest in. Orbs appear in certain locations, other forms in the Southwest, yet other forms up here in the northeast. All part and parcel of the same thing, different manifestations. I will also point out that one commonality IS location. I have yet to experience What Kev calls a Plasma Being in a mall or hospital, so...too much electrical interference? Maybe. Yes I'm aware that many have seen UFO's around Power Plants and Military installations, but in this cases the electrical activity is focused, shielded to a point. Not nearly as random and in multiple forms such as say a hospital with e-rays being used, MRI's and the million other smaller gadgets.

I'd call that an achillies heel.

Another is as Vallee suggests in looking at Paul Deveraux's work.
Are the monoliths there because the Orbs are, or are the Orbs there because of the monoliths? I lean towards the Orbs were there first. I support this with other locations such as the Brown Mountain lights, the Hesselden Lights and The Double Ringed Neutral Indian site in Ontario. No monoliths in sight, yet they are reliably "Orb Central".

As far as where "IT" manifests as UFO's? That's harder. You can't go by all the sightings out there because they haven't all been professionally investigated. Those that have, well it'd still be a PITA. Toss USO's into the mix and it's a free for all.

So far there have been plenty of hypothesis, theories , banter but no "lets nail this puppy down" talk. It's past time to get to the guts of the topic.
Share what we know and see where it leads us in tandem with Kev's information.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

Just to clarify I'm pretty much on board with "the control system" and plasma beings. You & Vallee are losing me with talk of AI this and that. My rational being, back in the day it was spirits and entities and yes, even demons. Now that we've gone high-tech OF COURSE! lets call it a Post singularity AI.

"IT" is the same thing it's always been by every other name. Seriously you guys are just complicating things unnecessarily.

Yes, imo you are right. I thought about it to. With the manifestation of 'IT' being tied to the zeitgeist (or slightly in front) going from airships to saucers to ... you can assume it will take the form of 'AI like stuff'.

However with the current way of thinking a life form might as well be artificial, so that can be an argument to support this hypothesis. Because of the trickster aspect of the phenomena, I found the algorythms to remove certain repeating patterns an interesting concept.

I think as our understanding grows 'IT' will take other forms as well, so that's 'the loop' for me. Key is to be able to look at it from a distance, but to me that doesn't seem that simple.

As long as we don't cling to an idea without putting it to the test and dare to get rid of it if proven wrong, we're good.

Vallee also points we need to look at ourselves. I'm not 100% sure what he means by that, but it puts a big nuance on everything for me.
edit on 13-2-2017 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Have you ever read Ralph Noyes, "a private property"? Considering it was written in the early 80s, you may find that reading between the lines and subtext speaks to your theory.
edit on 13-2-2017 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I think as our understanding grows 'IT' will take other forms as well, so that's 'the loop' for me. Key is to be able to look at it from a distance, but to me that doesn't seem that simple.

As long as we don't cling to an idea without putting it to the test and dare to get rid of it if proven wrong, we're good.

There's more looping going on than just "It's" ability to play musical forms. Two of the most popular on it's hit list are scaring humans or promising further enlightenment/information. Chase you/chase me as I call it. I've said before that just standing and observing, WHILE knowing your 5 senses can't be trusted, but still remaining observant can "possibly" gain you some information on "It's" patterns.

Half the time honestly, I swear whatever it is goes thru all it's permutations just in a misguided attempt to communicate with us. It also does it badly, I might add.

Then the other half of my brain kicks in and I'm back to Parasites! Yep! energy sucking "riders" that reside just outside of the range of our biological perceptions.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I have the theory that a small number of the sightings are physical (human-made) craft but with some exceptional physics, and certain properties of the technology can have effects on perceptions by manipulating the physics of nearby people's brains (see transcranial magnetic stimulation), leading to technologically induced hallucinations by accident.

link   

I have the theory that a small number of the sightings are physical (human-made) craft but with some exceptional physics, and certain properties of the technology can have effects on perceptions by manipulating the physics of nearby people's brains (see transcranial magnetic stimulation), leading to technologically induced hallucinations by accident.

link   

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Kevin, What is your take on human origins?
Do you believe humans evolved naturally from the apes? or do you believe we were created by supernatural beings?

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join