It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generally Overlooked (but Critical Clues) about "UFOs" - Part I

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Most people "choose the form of the destroyer" and never truly learn anything.

That was the very essence of my post.

It is possible to catch a few peeks though; that was the other point in my post.

If i may be so bold...you seem to be forming a more nuanced view these days....

Kev

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: anotheramethyst

Thanks for your thoughtful reply. I mean it. You carefully read my post and carefully responded.

And of course your point of view may have merit, definitely.

However.

(you were waiting for that word, no?)

I think it likely, that this one same Phenomenon, can under some circumstances at least, jigger
the constants of nature, (such as the Higgs field) and can "materialize" whatever it wishes to,
within some limits.

If you share any case, whatsoever, and give me enough information, I can nearly always
explain how the Phenomenon was more than fully capable of leaving that evidence too.

I really think that in the guise of a huge deception, this "mature thinking" that there are multiple
causes is in fact completely wrong.. when it comes to "high strangeness cases" in any case.

There certainly is a lot of mis-identification, self-delusion, government-disinfo, and possibly
even black project stuff.

So in principle.. sure.. i agree with you.

But the Phenomenon that I've known can certainly be as solid as it likes, if it has the resources
available (usually a manner of energy sources and permission).

But that's just my observation and i may certainly be wrong.

Thanks for stopping by! I welcome your thoughts.

Kev

i absolutely agree that there are a lot of cases that mix things like telepathy and mind control with trace evidence. the most obvious are abduction cases that usually report telepathy and mind control also often yield trace evidence like implants, scars, scoop marks, and marks that fluoresce under a black light. i also agree that the telepathic and psychic elements of these cases are very important, particularly as you noted, when one person gets abducted and another person sees them get onto a bus, or when an abductee is perfectly convinced they just spent the entire afternoon with their mom. they reveal that these alien entities, whatever they are, have abilities or technologies that are very advanced in the realm of consciousness. the only thing i disagree with is when writers like budd hopkins for example then make the leap that all telepathy is therefore somehow related to aliens. that's just not true, and it doesn't make any sense. i'm sure there is a grand unified theory that explains how all this is possible (i favor my own pet theory here, that the entire universe is actually made of consciousness and all the physical reality is an illusion or simulation). however, i feel that we just don't know enough to conclude that only one being or set of beings is causing all ufo phenomena, and i also feel that there are entire realms of human experience that science doesn't understand. i think if you get too deeply involved in the abduction research that assumes anyone who has seen a ghost has been abducted by aliens, you are actually discounting a wide range of purely human experiences. i'm not saying you are making this mistake. i have seen it perpetuated by famous authors, though, and it irks me.

also, a lot of abductees, once exposed to telepathy and mind control, begin to develop more advanced psychic talents after the exposure. i think you could argue that the abduction caused the increase in ability, but that does not mean every psychic moment after that came from direct alien control. i believe we all have a small amount of latent psychic talent that you can develop through practice, so once you are forced to use it you will improve at it naturally. (not saying getting abducted by aliens is a good thing though, regardless of the outcome lol)

it just irks me that there are questions like "have you ever been in the presence of a recently deceased relative" on those alien abduction tests. it comes from scientists who are willing to admit aliens happen but are unwilling to admit telepathy happens.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
also i forgot to say thanks for starting an awesome thread about aliens
i thought that was why we were here lol there aren't enough of these new threads

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I at one time would have entertained your theory as being correct, but one day in the late '60's and again in the mid '70's,

I saw for myself craft and creatures only 50 yards away, and they weren't human. And there are hundreds, even thousands of people who have reported the same up close experiences. So saying there is zero evidence is pure folly.

Testimony is evidence whether you like it or not, and while it isn't proof, it is good enough for those who have seen these things themselves. It doesn't mean every story is true though. Some of them MUST be true, and since I have seen them myself, I know it is true. Those who have not seen them argue the loudest against these things being true. Let them. It is just birds chirping to me.
edit on 13-11-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing those ideas that you have apparently pondered for some time.

"Abduction" and "mind control" are two extremely emotional topics. I know. I was 99% "mind controlled" for about 18 hours once many many years ago when i was a very young "failed shaman".

There certainly is a whole range of "physical effects" that happen sometimes (not that often).

I'd say that using enough energy to affect the physical world is only done when there is no other choice.

Nature inherently conserves energy you know...

Kev

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

We will have to agree to disagree.

The "Phenomenon", under the proper circumstances can cause thousands to see, feel and interact with something (apparently or pseudo actually) "physical".

You should read JV's analysis of Fatima type events.

In some ways the "physical world" is the most clever deception of all.

Ask any modern physicist.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kev

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Most people "choose the form of the destroyer" and never truly learn anything.

That was the very essence of my post.

It is possible to catch a few peeks though; that was the other point in my post.

If i may be so bold...you seem to be forming a more nuanced view these days....

Kev

All people can do is give the best description of their experiences. If it just so happens to fall along the lines of "form of the destroyer" then so be it because basically, that's their best/only way to formulate exactly what was seen based on knowledge of events that are familiar in similarity in terms of description.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Thank you.

I only started this thread to keep my conscience clear, in case i choose to stop researching.

My health isn't the best and i have a family to support.

I hope the younger generation will keep researching..

Kev

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Yes indeed.

Sneaking up on "Shrodinger's Cat" is quite difficult.

But that doesn't mean "the aliens did it" or even "the plasma lifeforms did it".

We have to get beyond that limited level of certainty.

Kev

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Yes indeed.

Sneaking up on "Shrodinger's Cat" is quite difficult.

But that doesn't mean "the aliens did it" or even "the plasma lifeforms did it".

We have to get beyond that limited level of certainty.

Kev

Of course but if I had an experience where I witnessed a UFO involving an occupant resembling the creature that looked like the monstrosity seen in the movie Independence Day then hey, I'm going to acquaint that with being ET, just saying.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Sure. The "story" being told in the "collective unconscious" in conjunction with what free will you have learned to acquire wanted you to perceive things that way.

Hey...I've seen two "grey aliens" in my 55 years...one many years before "communion" was written.

Have you read that "The Magus" quote earlier in the thread?

Kev

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Of course but if I had an experience where I witnessed a UFO involving an occupant resembling the creature that looked like the monstrosity seen in the movie Independence Day then hey, I'm going to acquaint that with being ET, just saying.

There is that paradox again. You could spend your life trying to prove it to others, because vindication becomes as important as the experience. You can prove it to yourself, which can be enough, and I like KellyPrettyBear's comments on being able to believe what you want, and let it go, as presently, that is probably the best we can do right now.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

that was a very interesting story!! i was a little confused by the ending though, was he choosing to fool himself or was he choosing to control his own environment? i desperately wanted about 2 more sentences at the end to clarify that!!! i was leaning toward choosing to follow illusion........ but a cliffs notes would have been helpful!!!! lol

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

The meaning is that it's impossible to *ever* know what's true.

So...this uncomfortable fact is the highest truth that is knowable..

Either you delude yourself, suck it up, and keep on living. Or you kill yourself. OR you become a "magician".

What a "magician" is, unfortunately is beyond the scope of this post.

One hecka cool and useful story though!

Kev

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

cool story!!! i think a healthy tolerance of ambiguity is very necessary when you're dealing with ufos/aliens and the paranormal in general. i suspect you and i might have a lot in common. i have had a lot of weird ufo experiences myself, and i'm pagan so i've been studying magicians for a long time.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Sure. The "story" being told in the "collective unconscious" in conjunction with what free will you have learned to acquire wanted you to perceive things that way.

Hey...I've seen two "grey aliens" in my 55 years...one many years before "communion" was written.

Have you read that "The Magus" quote earlier in the thread?

Kev

You say "wanted" as if it's some kind of external force taking control but it is simply "calling it like it is seen" based on relating it to acquired knowledge up until that point prior.

I think you tend to over complicate things at times.
edit on CSTSun, 13 Nov 2016 22:38:36 -0600000000America/ChicagoNovAmerica/Chicago363638pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This is a great thread. I am guilty of having tunnel vision with the phenomenon greatly at times and this has made me take a step back and look at things in a new light. I go through cycles of pigeonholing it and then that of complete acknowledgement that I don't have the full picture and rely on accounts that are force fed to me and my tv zombie mind. A poster contrasted abductions to that of fairy stories. Not a bad comparison at all. The evidence is scattered and varied. That is not bad a thing. The credible evidence should be taken as hole, not cherry picked. An open mind is always the best mind.

edit on 13-11-2016 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: I need know better word words

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

a reply to: Aliensun

We both know that i find no merit in your point of view (at least in this case)....Frankly among my group of "insider friends" i don't know anyone who would agree with you.

But this "field" is highly compartmentalized.
There probably are some good quality fakes out there. We discuss that from time to time.

Kev

So....you and your "insider friends" (which you have coyly mentioned many times in many threads) find no merit in this poster's point of view on the subject.

I would be very interested to know what exactly is the expertise and experience on this subject, that you and your elite group of friends have? I ask sincerely, as it sounds as if you and this special group must have some specific knowledge that causes you to confidently toss off the opinion of others?

What specific qualifications, research, study, and experience do you and this group have and do? It sounds like your small inner circle may have figured it out, and I really would be very excited to hear the specifics!

Thank you and I definitely look forward to your response!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Was about to ask that myself. You beat me to it.

Going to bed for now though.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Most people are magicians, but very few realize it.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join