It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generally Overlooked (but Critical Clues) about "UFOs" - Part I

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

This is really good stuff here! One of two posts on ATS that matter. The other being BASS' going off explaining how the triangles work (I have re-read it a few times and am just wrapping my head around it. Most, it just went over their head. I say, just keep on reading the physics--QED--and it will begin to make sense. And yes, "nuts and bolts" machine but really cool tech and not a reverse engineered UFO either).

Just my two cents! And a kudos for the share! You are making too much sense! Keep it up and I might vote you for President! LOL

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Well it's a long story.

I should really be dead, if the lore is to be believed.
I nearly was.

Its not that i don't hear "my soul" so to speak...i do...i have been watching a new one form...it is doing it's thing...

But i don't identify with it in a deluded manner this time around.

"Souls" are a group effort, not an individual effort.

That one "truth" would be worth a thousand lifetimes to learn...but nobody ever believes anything except their own direct experience, so i keep most observations to myself.

All this interest in "my soul" really amuses me.

Kev

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Can you elaborate on the "don't identify with it"?

I'm dead too, btw. That's at least one almost clear common attribute. Everyone going through gets in touch with death and connect it with memes like souls slightly drifting towards the question of life after dead.
But what if that's really just a side effect? A mini drop in the magnitude the whole revelation brings with it?
Would it really hurt if we found out we chat subliminal with each other? There is a soul realm that's our native land, spiritually.
But at the same time it's obvious I feel there's more than one party also acting on that layer of existence. Maybe bacteria, but gosh they're really smart for that. And creepy and funny and kind of powerful at least over us their hosts.
Sure I know they are there and influencing us, plus the drive for instantly rewarding experiences, the depressed feedback from the human soul cloud, but then there is still something missing.
It would be so cool if it were actually biological et. But then they fumble around already pretty long time, which makes me suspect they don't have a populous friendly agenda.

If from every lore/myth/storyline just the general gist is true, they get ugly quickly. Some things are just wonderful under the perfect circumstances. And our circumstances are... the opposite.

edit on 5-12-2016 by Peeple because: Arrgh

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I don't disagree.

The only "people" who are at all happy are the timeless.

Then again, the timeless ones yearn for what we have, which is death.

Of course most of the tineless experience death too...but its such a distant event for them...and a few of even them seek to avoid death after say 100 trillion years.

Really we experience death daily when we sleep; and moment by moment when we experience change.

The people who attempt to flee death "permanently" are just plain ignorant.

Give me a good, deep, meaningful death every moment of every day.

That is the ultimate freedom.

And nothing mucks that up worse, than to delude yourself about "your soul".

It never was "your" "soul" to begin with.

Kev

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

And woosh the KPB-rocket takes of. Sorry just trying to be funny while saying
too much details = probably a lie

Unless you first can make clear what the timeless are? And who the "owner" of the soul would be?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I didn't say anything which hasn't been said before by a variety of others.

I don't use the standard terms, as they have some corruption.

If you are serious about such things, you start from scratch and determine what is meaningful to you...then test it in the lab of your body.

That's the way it works.

Don't worry about that last post. Just think of me as a liar...works for me.

Kev

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Don't always be offended, all I try to say is we can't even say what a soul is, but we make up strange beings. And electricity can revive dead bodies.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I wasn't offended.

And it would take quite a few words to explain what i meant, and more importantly what i didn't mean.

I lobbed you a hot rock, to see if you would play with it, or drop it.

You dropped it, which is fine.

Kev

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Didn't even notice.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

A lot of people talk all metaphysical, spiritial, etc.
Which is fine. It can be fun to shoot the sheiss.

However what is commonly missed, is if one wishes to "evolve" or "progress", or just to suffer less..

What you are actually looking for is to have an essential aspect of "you" transformed.

And that translates to death.

If you want to be someone or something else, you have to die.

So someone who doesn't understand the importance of death hasn't actually done anything real yet.

Everyone I've ever met or heard about from history who is serious, knows death to the deepest marrow in their bones.

Kev

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Thanks for your patience btw.

Really makes me go "huh, crazy!" again, but in a "because it rings true" way. You funk my mind regularly. The only one here really. All the others seem bias blinded, condescending and uncreative in comparison. Kudos.
I'll have to think about that,
"Everyone...who is serious, knows death..."

But I did notice you don't want to comment on the SpaceX incident?

edit on 6-12-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
Everyone I've ever met or heard about from history who is serious, knows death to the deepest marrow in their bones.

Or rather, they imagine they do

edit on 6-12-2016 by Anaana because: titivating

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Kev

A couple of examples I can read?
If IT is an illusion and everything we do to improve our lives is an illusion, then it must be a pretty boring life to live if one knows that?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

a reply to: ultimafule

Thanks for responding..but as i indicated im intetested in emotional states PRIOR to anything unusual happening.

Kev

I'm such a dummy!

In that case, I was calm before all the events in question.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Sure.

From history, the Buddha.

Then any of the Buddhas after that point.

In modern day, the Zen tradition is about the death of the false rational mind.

Many of the modern non-dualist movements, such as followers of the book
series, "Spiritual Enligtenment: the Damndest Thing" by Jed MeKenna

Any practictioner of Kundalini yoga or various Tantras. I could pull up
various historical figures, but some people would argue that I couldn't
know their mind on this matter.

As for occult practictioners, just to give one example- Aliester Crowley;
the OTO has an initiation about facing death through the void.

The truth is, that ALL spiritual and occult practices, at their deepest
are about death. The fact that few people know this,
just goes to show that so many people
are shallow in their studies and commitment.

As for boring..

Well there is a reason that people cling to self-delusion so strongly.

The false colors of the false self are very bright. And people see
the world through the filter of the false self, so the world looks
quite "epic" with all that false good and evil and false melodrama.

I suppose that post death is like the golden years.. of retirement.

There are still things you can do.. but with everything optional,
it is of a surety very different.

Kev

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

In this case, the same thing.

Whether their 'realization' about death is valid or not
doesn't even matter.

Their personalities are markedly changed is the issue.

Kev

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

It's not that.

I don't see any evidence it wasn't just an accident, or perhaps
human sabotage.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar - Freud.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

No it was good it got me thinking. Kundalini. NDE. And in terms of poltergeist, abductions, and other more extreme big words, trauma.

Sure we are not one step closer to verify it exists outside the mind, but it's nice to make a note of that.
Except controversial incidents like SpaceX, Rendlesham, Roswell,... we got nothing to speak for UFO/alien, if you rationally think about it. The other stuff, lights in the sky wherever, synchronicity, speaking with ghosts and so on, is with us since forever basically. The very basic contact seems a rather mundane, natural occurrence.

From my view talking with the other, seeing a UFO, experiencing synchronicities, etc is in no way comparable to abduction, the BT, the apparent war against the population you people in the US have.
I just can't shake off the rumour Eisenhower sold you. To aliens.

edit on 6-12-2016 by Peeple because: Add drama

For what it's worth, I believe in all of them, Roswell, foo fighters, battle over Los angeles 1942, and I do believe Eisenhower did his best and bought a few more years, but in the long run we will see the pharaohs behind the overseers.

edit on 6-12-2016 by Peeple because: 2.add

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Dang, lot's of good stuff going on here. I need to try and check back more often...

KPB, I think the points you made about the ego are spot-on. Ego is a must for biological survival. Even the most enlightened monks spending their lives in mystic ecstasy have to come back down to Earth to eat and wipe their butts after taking a dump. I suppose there are stories of monks who "never came back" from their bliss-state and starved to death, but that proves the point.

As the consciousness of the species evolves, so to does the utility of the ego. Bio-survival is much easier now than ever, and too much of it could actually be detrimental in some cases (can't shine TOO bright in corporate/cubicle cult-ure). I'm digressing - getting bogged down in details - so I'll cut to the chase. The ego has always been a filter for the soul's experiences. The soul is the reservoir for those experiences the ego deems worthy enough to be integrated into the whole of universal potential.

IT (in general) doesn't seem to conspire for or against us - IT conspires with us. It gives us what we want, or what we think we want. I have a feeling a majority of IT is waiting for us to do... something. The supreme irony of course being that so many believers in IT - in all IT's myriad forms - is waiting for IT to do... something. Freedom and enlightenment can not be granted to a body. It's up to us to take action and get what we desire/deserve. Now, consider all this and take a look at what's going on with the world-at-large...

Nailed it, regarding death. People fear that very thing which has the potential to free them. More irony, considering how many people call themselves Christian. But when it's steam-engine time, it steam-engines. It's looking more like a species-wide ego-death trip every day, from my perspective. A lot of folks seem to grasping at straws. It makes sense since the initial "ego-death" is experienced as a complete dissolution of the sense of self. It can be a harrowing experience.

And yet even more ironies abound here! It seems that extreme individuation is the key to group harmony and social order. Extreme individuation can't happen within a homogenous population regulated by memes of the dominant cult-ure. It could be that a part of IT's interactions are steering us towards extreme individuation while another faction has a vested interest in the status quo.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Sometimes the "phenomenon" produces solid effects. But just sometimes.

I'd say that 80% of famous cases are BS.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join