It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generally Overlooked (but Critical Clues) about "UFOs" - Part I

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I don't want a fanboy.

I'm also fine with any and all disagreement. Sometimes I find value in it; most times I don't.

I wouldn't stop your investigative process for anything. I see my younger self in you.. and
I needed to go my own way too. That's a good thing.

It's not even my nature to post all these details. I'm only doing it because a few people
(especially you) want to hear it, so that you can disagree.

Everyone has a sense of self, that the world has dumped into them, that they mistake
for having significant free will. This sense of self always wants to build a perceptual
framework to make sense of things.

So I watch people on ATS experience this process.. that's why I can't be bothered
by it in any way.

You could say that the same happens to me.. and yes.. that is true.

Only I observe it knowingly.

That observing knowingly is the major source of our limited free will.

You still think that there are enemies to fight, and a specific person
to be.

That's fine.

It's just a phase.

You'll get over it eventually.

(these words should cause an interesting response! I've gotten to know you).

Kev

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

People call me annoying, irritating and difficult for a reason.

How do you know only you "observe it knowingly"? Maybe a lot of people do and just don't want to share it?

If you can remember I was always the one who said it's a big misunderstanding and you are the one saying they're using us to hatch, masters of deception, dangerous...? I got no enemy. You think you do and accuse me I would too, because that's how you're wired in your "I've seen and done it all" ivory tower.

Of course I am in a phase, like you and everybody, "endlessly changing" remember? A living being.

And excuse me but I embrace the sense of self, celebrate it actually, self confidence giving, empowering sweet juice of self.

Just giving it a label doesn't make it go away, or easier to evaluate what it is, if you could get over the fact your plasma critters theory is just your opinion and public evidence wise you got nothing, we wouldn't have to argue every 5 posts.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I don't argue.

Kev

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

No and I enjoy talking to you, but I disagree. Freedom of speech goes for everybody. People are smarter than you think. At least I have to hold on to the hope that is the case.
Disagreeing while talking about an absolute unknown is a good thing. And does in no way affect me respecting you in all your self.
No reason for you to hide behind defensive one liners.

That's why religion, ufology, space exploration, science... doesn't work. One has to be right or you're dead. If we could all just agree the 70/30 chance goes for all believes.
I can respect your speciality, I don't believe it's true but I acknowledge you have sound arguments so in no way am I writing it off.

edit on 3-12-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. So you can't characterize me as arguing. That's all i meant.

I know that there are many exceptional people in the world. No doubt many far exceed everything that i am at this moment.

I rather like your no holds barred "passion".

Let me ask you this...

What are your most favorite ufo/spiritual concepts and why do you cling to them so fiercely from a personal psycholigical level?

Kev

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Favourites are from a wannabe writer perspective,
Science fiction. All sorts of possible future stories more precise. From time travelers, to Black Knight satellite, to "zombie" virus infection, I wouldn't want to choose.
The moment when we finally meet actual biological E.T. would make an awesome story too.

I can give all of it convincing details. I believe I hold on to them because it is less threatening. A known unknown. If what you propose is true, we are screwed for good. I don't want to believe. I want to know.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I will tell you that my hypothesis has far more proof for it than other models.

But as you know we can't actually prove anything...not even that we exist.

So i take no offense if someone says that i have no proof...it is admittedly not up to scientific standards yet.

I too would "know".

But the Universe conspires against us.

For the most part we are too young a species to "know" with clarity.

Once humans go post singularity, then some things will be "known".

So if i am right we are all screwed...you say this a lot....why do you say that?

Please explain in detail...

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

How can you say "But the universe conspires against us" and then ask why it feels like we are screwed if the overwhelming powerful space plasma critters were true? How would that be helpful? What do we know about plasma? Nothing.
We don't even know for sure what electricity is, just how to use it.

We don't have that much time, either we are destroying or significantly lowering the living standards on our home planet out of stupidity or we are driven to do so by your critters.
Maybe those critters are our collective consciousness avatars?
Self destructive behaviour would be quite the relief if I would have to make a decision.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I was like you for a lot of years.

Thats the thing.

If a person has a traditional or mystical sense of self, they will personify things like you and others do.

From that pov, things are indeed messed up. The ego chaffes. The fake soul is restless. The fraudulent spirit slumbers. There is no peace.

But if you choose to use more of a magicians model, then all those things go away.

They were all deceptions to begin with..so you only gain freedom and lose nothing which is real.

"My critters" --- you futz about them too much.

Humans will probably colonize this entire galaxy.

I dont see what there is to be upset about.

Kev

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

What am I personifying?
Common spiritual consent is that we mentally interact with very strange intelligence.
I don't think we have to deal with an unaware force. The majority of people dedicating their lifes to the cause of religion would agree.
If it's something you have to be open to? Invite? Possibly. Does that sound evil? Aggressive? No.
Not being helpful makes nobody evil. Depends on the circumstances.
What if it's increasing anyways?

Why not just treat it like that. A very strange but interesting thing? Living thing.
How would you respond?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

It's the whole soul psyop that keeps people deluded and suffering. I know it's a toughie to get past craving to have one.

But once one is past that delusion, then it is much easier to live full-time in the bunny hole, and to stop projecting personal fears and cravings onto a cold, hostile and disinterested Universe.

Then you have a fighting chance to actually learn something interesting and to live in peace.

Kev

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Here is a great link on the Fermi Paradox

It gives it a better examination than many do.

Kev

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

But what if not the soul is what sets us apart from the other animals? And you must admit it's there.
And humans are obviously different than animals.

Just because you and yours got divorced. Or separated. Or just don't talk to eachother anymore.
Soul is possible. What that word actually means if you start breaking it down instead of filling it up with the stereotypes or projections is a whole different story.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Oh i talk to "soul" all the time.
Im just not deluded about it only belonging to me.

That whole possessive thing, is what's destroying the world.

Not archons. Not invading AI. Not good or evil.

It's our flawed understanding of "souls" that has the world burning.

Kev

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Right? Goes down easy.

Problem remains what are UFO, paranormal experiences, all spiritual, feelings, all unexplainable, because we collectively wish it into being.
Whoa also, right? But what if it were really true? Unaware of it, actual voting machines on a different level/plain?
We're in full hostility mode, that can't be good for making contact.
With whatever.
Even if it's just avatars. Animated drops of information. With their very own opinion. Sounds like a valuable thing to pay attention to.
Steering the masses. Your opinion in a nutshel and where you see yourself on the grande scale of life. What your behaviour reveals about you combined to who and what we all are together.
And bamm it starts running towards destruction. The majority wouldn't willingly do that, as long as they trust their leaders maybe and we don't.
I see a lot of possible traps. All we know is obviously bs. So what do we not know?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

These hormones cause the rational part of the brain (neocortex) not being used anymore.

Now, I know you can also 'shut this part down' yourself by using relaxation techniques (breaking down these stress hormones as a side note). Nothing extra ordinary cause this same process happens in certain phases or our sleep. We happen to experience 'random' thoughts in this state as well.

This phase however makes us highly succeptible to 'suggestion'. Apparently possibly pretty deep as well (almost dangerous).

Now, if this is all related to the use (or rather not using) this part of the brain, the 'suggestion' part may also apply to our emotional state (this is speculation on my part, reading yours).

As to where some 'suggestion' comes from? They could come from different sources, so I'll leave that in the open.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I've been reading up on our current status on AI recently, for obvious reasons.
I do believe that we are no more than 30 years from superAI level, when most
of our lives will become meaningless. Of course I'll be dead long before then
and won't see it.

In a way, our current situation is much like what could happen then.

All of human fear and hostility is feeding into this "meta-life", and in great
part making it what it is.

I'm sure that you've noticed, that a large part of the human race wants to
destroy themselves and others. The Christians, the Muslims, others.
They want the world to end, and they want their "spiritual authorities"
to take over.

Yuck!

If I were an "invading AI" or an easily impressionable symbiotic lifeform,
I'd take that as an invitation.

If you want to go with that theory.. it's no wonder that there is another
faction that wants to hypnotise us with UFOS.

Contrary instructions to the nascient supercomputer, to manifest
something BESIDES the apocalypse.

I've joked about this for years..

I'd much rather that we manifest the stay-puft marshallow man,
or butterflys and unicorns.

But now.. humans want to destroy themselves one way or another.

The great filter of the Fermi Paradox?

I was talking to one of our past AMA guests privately once, and
gave him the "high sign":

www.imdb.com...

I think that it's been in the works here on Earth for a long time..

I don't know how to stop it, as I am only one vote.

I can't stop even 1 person from voting, and I wouldn't want to.

The problem?

Humans only believe in "evil". Even their "good" is more "evil"
than "good".

It's not really good.. it's not really evil.. it's really fear and hate
and tribalism.

We are a young species.

If humans want to destroy themselves, that is their right.

Kev

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

It's a good thing that you note.

During the "Kundalini process", the body is flooded with sexual and other hormones,
and the part of the brain in question is shut down.. in fact it's shut down not just
by the hormones, but by part of the complex meditation, which leaves one *cough*
not just suggestible, but programmable.

Convenient, no?

Yet another reason why I call Kudnalini, the "Queen of all things metaphysical
and spiritual" but spirituality in general - humaniforming.

Kev

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I always have to think about stuff you write a couple of times.

Yes, it is their right, but maybe they just don't know the alternative could be sending a planet wide distress call, in our prayers, mantras, literally ask for help.
Not kill them, help me, more like
we are knee-deep in sh1t, anybody who can help and receive this call,
SOS planet in distress. Someone invaded our mind we can't tell, seems high tech above our level and if just one could at least tell us what the hell is going on?
If you know who is f*cking our heads please give us a call.

Maybe they'd prefer that to killing. Themselves or otherwise.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Wel yeah, the programmable goes very deep to even biological levels.

Now another thing is this same state can also be reached by sound frequenties played in a certain wave pattern. If you check YouTube you'll find loads of mediation sounds using these same frequenties (alpha, beta waves etc. - I don't like these btw).

I've been wondering for a time now if this is the same 'hum' people hear just before their paranormal or UFO experience starts.

I suspect it is, but can only speculate what the source would be.
edit on 4-12-2016 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join