It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Another CEO meltdown

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

According to the DNC all Trump voters were inbred, retarded, knuckle-dragging racists. I guess it sucks when it goes both ways. Not saying it is right but when you make your bed lie in it.

This guy is a toll and should be fired and arrested. I mean, there was the one guy who was fired for a rant in a drive thru. This guy threatens the POTUS elect?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: loam

He didn't just make one comment...he posted several

Indeed, he did. I'm sure he will not be doing that ever again.

I have no sympathy for him at all.

I did not expect any different.

So I assume you will be showing this "sympathy" towards President Elect Trump?

For what? What did he do now?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Well, a while ago, he said some dumb things. And because of those things, some folks take that as an excuse to hurt others. So while Trump likely needs nothing from you, I feel that the good will you offer should be universal if it's meaningful in the slightest. Otherwise, it's kind of sad.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Well, a while ago, he said some dumb things.

Yes, Trump did. He said many things of the course of his lifetime that puts this mans idiotic twitter rant to shame.

And because of those things, some folks take that as an excuse to hurt others.

Did someone take this CEO's comments and use it as an excuse to hurt someone? If not, I'm not sure why you said that.

So while Trump likely needs nothing from you, I feel that the good will you offer should be universal if it's meaningful in the slightest.

I did not offer good will to anyone. All I have said is that I find it sad that people often lose their jobs for making stupid mistakes outside of their job environment.

Trump has a long record of saying some of the dumbest, hateful things and we decided to give him the most important job in the US.

Otherwise, it's kind of sad.

It's sad that people cannot see that they are not making appropriate comparisons.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I realize this is beyond you, but since I am such a fan of irony, I enjoy pointing it out. Like when you take the side of an idiot who openly advocates and suggests killing Trump with a sniper rifle, but you have no such compassion or even tolerance for the guy who would be shot. But again, I never expected you to get it.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Like when you take the side of an idiot who openly advocates and suggests killing Trump with a sniper rifle

I did no such thing.

but you have no such compassion or even tolerance for the guy who would be shot.

If he would have been shot, of course I would of had compassion for the man. We are talking about the stupid things people say.

But again, I never expected you to get it.

Oh, I get it just fine. You just can't stick to the topic and keep everything in context. Not too mention the arrogant, childish pot shots that serve no purpose.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
UPDATE:

Tech company CEO fired after threatening to kill Trump

And that's a wrap. Bye-bye.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Perfect!

People need to learn that their actions have consequences. Then maybe people will stop and think a second before acting like a three year old!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
UPDATE:

Tech company CEO fired after threatening to kill Trump

And that's a wrap. Bye-bye.

This article says that Matt Harrigan was "placed on leave".
www.msn.com...

Personally, I think that he should get the same treatment that the rest of us would if we threatened the life of the President-elect. We'd be prosecuted wouldn't we?
edit on 11/15/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

People make mistakes. Hope he learned his lesson.

I've never been one to take enjoyment out of someone loosing their job when they make stupid mistakes. We all make them.

This 100%. What he said was dumb and I in no way defend it, and his investors will do what they feel is best.

I feel the matter should be investigated, but if it turns out he was just running his mouth with no intention, I am not going to cheer for this man losing his job.

I am tired of people on all sides of political beliefs clamoring to have people fired for misstatements.

But again what the guy said is stupid and possibly criminal, and I hope he learns from it.
edit on 15-11-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I wonder if he already has a new job with the DNC?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Packetsled indicates they accepted his resignation.

The PacketSled Board of Directors accepted the resignation of President and CEO Matthew Harrigan, effective immediately. Fred Wilmot, the company’s Chief Technology Officer, will serve as interim CEO while the Board of Directors conducts a search for a permanent replacement. We want to be very clear, PacketSled does not condone the comments made by Mr. Harrigan, which do not reflect the views or opinions of the company, its employees, investors or partners.

Link.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

gee,
any guy from my neighborhood making such a claim would be arrested and charged with terrorism?

let me guess, he's got a bad case of affluenza?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

That does not mean he has screwed over his investors and employees.

It does if it means his stupid actions cause the demise of his business.

He just finished a Series A round. He's in the cyber-security space. How many of his investors or customers do you think will tolerate such an open and extreme lack of judgement?

How about this...some young, stupid snowflake hears that the CEO of a company is threatening the President. And gets the idea to try something.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Haven't these people ever seen a James Bond movie?

No, no. That's good. Tell everyone about your diabolical plan ahead of time. Brilliant plan.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
This dumb ignoramus just created a new brand of stupid. A lot of these Crooked Hillary supporters appear to be more than just borderline psychotic. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

That's well. Nothing but madness. Do people with a mind like this still not understanding killing someone in position does nothing anyway. All it does is allow another person they do not like to get in office in the next few years.

Though yeah, not sure what all this hatred is with Donald Trump being President. Hes a good man and if you look back on his history and videos you can find all over youtube, he wanted to help America many many years ago. Not just now. Yet he felt only now he would be best stepping in.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Take a look at this:

Ohio Man Charged With Threatening Trump's Life on Twitter

An Ohio man was in court Thursday on a federal charge that he tweeted an explicit threat to assassinate President-elect Donald Trump.

Zachary Benson, 24, of the Cleveland suburb of Fairview Park, could face five years in prison if he's convicted of the single count of making threats against the president and successors to the presidency.

"My life goal is to assassinate Trump. Don't care if I serve infinite sentences. That man deserves to decease [sic] existing."

Guess he should have moved to the 9th Circuit.
edit on 18-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

M'kay.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

This guy must be stupid or wants a nice cell room of his very own, or both.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join