It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Another CEO meltdown

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: loam

Wow. These people are crazzzyy!

He should be arrested immediately. If anyone else threatened the president-elect's life they would be charged. He's not special just because he's a rich CEO. The law applies to everyone.

Mmmm you're forgetting he's white. It was all fun and games when it was about Bush, every day, day in and day out.... it was only a crime if you said it about Obama.....

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I wonder if you realize how effective you are at alienating people from your perspective?

Thanks for illustrating my point in this thread. Some people just can't help themselves.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Matt Harrigan is a Class-A Elite Snowflake.

I have pity for him. But I appreciate him showing his true colors. Welcome to your new reality sucker!!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Matt Harrigan, President & CEO

Matt Harrigan is a security industry veteran. He is accredited with inventing and popularizing the practice of commercial penetration testing in Kevin Poulsen’s recent NY Times best selling book “Kingpin.” In 1994, Mr. Harrigan founded MCR, where he rolled out the industry’s first Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP).

Mr. Harrigan is the former CEO of Critical Assets, a security R&D company that the Pentagon looks to for innovative security concepts. He has served as the President of NSS Labs, the industry’s leading security product performance laboratory and as a Vice President for Trustwave (TWAV).

Mr. Harrigan is frequently covered by the media, including The Wall Street Journal, CBS and ABC News, Forbes magazine, Fortune magazine, Inc. Magazine, Computer World, and others.

Packetsled

And now he is "covered" by ATS !!!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I'm not surprised.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
He will be investigated. However, the most damage is to the company and the board will not put up with that. He will most probably be dismissed. The guy has no business being CEO of a security corporation. With the new terrorism laws he could have some problems legally as well. I am not familiar with the law relating to threatening POTUS. However, I think he would have to make a overt act, such as buying a sniper rifle, or ammunition for one he owns, etc. to be prosecuted for this.

But, I would love to see him go to prison and be housed with...well I will leave that to your imagination.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Tell that to the guy who used to be CEO of Mozilla. He had a lot of latitude too, right?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

I still think he's toast on a commercial level.

In terms of his criminal liability, I guess he has the good 'fortune' to live in the 9th Circuit.

Ninth Circuit Overturns Conviction for Threat against Obama

edit on 13-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
WHAT IS HE THE CEO OF?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Packetsled

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Packetsled

Thank-you for that info. According to the comments here: m.facebook.com... CEO Matt Harrigon is going to be put in prison. For life, I hope.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I deactivated facebook some time ago but was glad I could read all the posts. The people are all over it
hope he gets what he deserves.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

How is it legal in the USA to publicly call for assassination, killing, and violence?

I would think that calling for the assassination of the President-elect would get you a one way ticket to a cell pending investigation.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

Shows you how far we've fallen in this country.

Starting with the Bush years, I screamed from the mountain tops what a banana republic we were becoming and that we were setting dangerous precedents in that administration, only to see that come to fruition in the Obama years.

You reap what you sow.

Now we have the 9th Circuit saying it's ok to threaten a political figure with assassination.

Madness.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Here's more from that genius CEO:

Source.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hope someone that works there has a camera handy when they kick him to the curb and the Secret Service comes to pick him up tomorrow...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

It is not legal. But if he is part of gov and esp pentagon, maybe they are giving him a pass. Another example of gov protecting their own.

Still seems like he may be calling out his group to assassinate

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Indeed.

But do you want to think about something that really demonstrates how STUPID we are as a country?????

It's more important for us to arrest CHILDREN who make CLOWN THREATS, than it is to arrest adults who threaten the President-elect.

Take for example these links:

14-year-old arrested after terroristic threat against Livingston High School, district says

12-year-old Bensalem student arrested for clown threat

Student, 17, arrested in connection with Austin school clown threats

There are literally dozens more examples...and they are being charged for TERRORISTIC THREATS!

But the CEO in this thread will likely only have suffered public embarrassment.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

How far we have fallen in America, when a call for assassinating a political figure- let alone a future President- is regarded as 'business as usual'.

That is not what I said. I did not say calling for an assassination is business as usual.

There is no need to be dishonest.

That kind of thinking and attitude is a cancer.

If you cannot read properly, I don't think you are in a position to judge.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Tell that to the guy who used to be CEO of Mozilla. He had a lot of latitude too, right?

That was a BS issue.

There was no reason for him to feel the need to step down just because he held certain personal views against homosexuals and marriage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join