It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Another CEO meltdown

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
In case people think that only the basement dwellers are calling for Trump's assassination, think again.

Source.

I would describe that as a career ending move.

I remain astounded by how otherwise seemingly intelligent people have just lost their freaking minds over Trump's win.

This guy just screwed over his investors and employees big-time.

Mighty progressive of him, huh?
edit on 13-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I remain astounded by how otherwise seemingly intelligent people have just lost their freaking minds over Trump's win

Probably some liquor involved.

I doubt it.

Sticking one's foot in their mouth is not relegated to one political ideology.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
In case people think that only the basement dwellers are calling for Trump's assassination, think again.

Source.

I would describe that as a career ending move.

I remain astounded by how otherwise seemingly intelligent people have just lost their freaking minds over Trump's win.

I'm surprised no one has forwarded his post to law enforcement or the FBI. That is technically a crime to conspiracy to commit murder and a plot to commit an act of terrorism against a government official...

10 to 20 years imprisonment if my math is right.

YEAH so regressive.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Another crazy nut on the loose.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Liberals apparently require an extended whining period to drown in self pity and throw their temper tantrums. Law enforcement understands this, and are being extremely lenient with these kinds of things. They might watch him for a while just to make sure that it was just rhetoric, not action. But it won't bode well for his company, that's for sure.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I doubt it.

Think again.

Here's his twitter account. He's stepping all over himself to apologize.

Matt Harrigan

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

actually i would consider that a personal freedom ending move. made a threat giving a detail about a weapon, and said he would find him, using his real name on social media. not smart at all.

edit on 13-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I doubt it.

Think again.

Matt Harrigan

Same old trick.

Do the damage and then fake an "apology".

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I doubt it.

Think again.

Matt Harrigan

That does not mean he has screwed over his investors and employees.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Wow. These people are crazzzyy!

He should be arrested immediately. If anyone else threatened the president-elect's life they would be charged. He's not special just because he's a rich CEO. The law applies to everyone.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Being a CEO means I would almost bet he deals with a board of investors...annnd if publicly traded the share holders vote him in. He probably just ended his career...

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It does if it means his stupid actions cause the demise of his business.

He just finished a Series A round. He's in the cyber-security space. How many of his investors or customers do you think will tolerate such an open and extreme lack of judgement?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21523823]4N0M4LY[/post]

This was posted on 4chan today with copies of his facebook page. Many members did call FBI &SS as well as other agencies. FBI talked to him and did nothing according to the person who posted it. In fact, it seemed like he doubled down on the comment (don't know if that was pre or post FBI interview.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

It does if it means his stupid actions cause the demise of his business.

He just finished a Series A round. He's in the cyber-security space. How many of his investors or customers do you think will tolerate such an open and extreme lack of judgement?

That's a big hypothetical if.

Once the outrage over this has passed, it will probably be back to business as usual.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

How far we have fallen in America, when a call for assassinating a political figure- let alone a future President- is regarded as 'business as usual'.

That kind of thinking and attitude is a cancer.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Being a CEO means I would almost bet he deals with a board of investors...annnd if publicly traded the share holders vote him in. He probably just ended his career...

Just to clarify, the shareholders elect the Board of Directors who then technically "run" the company.

The BOD chooses what officers they see fit to enact their policies in running the company (e.g., "we should develop, market and sell XYZ product"), and give such duties to those officers as they need to do so.

So when TSHTF in the lawsuits, the shareholders generally sue the BOD for picking such a tool; and they in turn say the tool was off the reservation in what s/he did.

As a lawyer, in these situations I say to myself "which party would I like to represent" and lately the answer has been "the BOD or the CEO" because there is insurance money to defend them, and it will take truckloads full.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
No need for the guy to go all haywire and start threatening assassinations and what not. He could just not comment on the situation and be done with it.

All I know is I now have a lot more attention to dedicate to other things, like stocks, bonds, coding. At some point you just have to throw in the towel and realize some folks don't deserve your help.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Hey its an actual crime to threaten folks...the president, yeah...bad idea

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I remain astounded by how otherwise seemingly intelligent people have just lost their freaking minds over Trump's win

Just like all the Republicans over the Clintons and Obama? Except for the intelligent part.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
"And then I got on twitter and threatened to kill Trump... OMG I am sooo trendy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join