It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Supporters Hold the Moral High Ground and she trashed her hotel room

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: tribal
a reply to: Annee

time and time again you lefties prove why you don't get it.

I am not a Leftie. I was still a registered Republican up until about 4 years ago. Only party I ever belonged to.

I'm not un-affiliated.

I am very capable of independent thought.

Nothing requires me to think as you do. Or anyone else for that matter.

To be fair and unbiased, the President can step up to the plate, but he won't. Trump can try but it won't be as effective as people who protest would be more inclined to listen to someone they "trust".

I was a registered Democrat for 15 years as well. Now I'm a registered Libertarian.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I guess history might remember Clinton and the DNC as The Who.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
We can only imagine how many doctors with syringes it took to sedate her.

But they did manage to calm her down by the next day so she could say "good-bye".

Standard issue for hillary's security team.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I am not a Leftie. I was still a registered Republican up until about 4 years ago. Only party I ever belonged to.

I'm not un-affiliated.

To be fair and unbiased, the President can step up to the plate, but he won't. Trump can try but it won't be as effective as people who protest would be more inclined to listen to someone they "trust".

I was a registered Democrat for 15 years as well. Now I'm a registered Libertarian.

That's something I'd definitely never be.

A Libertarian. Talk about going backwards.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The stories of HRC's "episode" the night of the election that necessitated Podesta addressing the gathered forces at the Javits Center are to be found all over the darker parts of the net but I would not look for any serious treatment of the story in even the "reformed" NYT.

Her temper is legendary, and some of us will recall when WJC would show up with a bruise on his face or head that hushed stories would go around about HRC having had a tantrum, repeatedly striking him with hard objects.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: muse7
He won already

Give it a rest. I was one of the ardent Hillary supporters on this site. But I'm ready to give President-Elect Trump a chance.

I'm at "It is what it is" - - - show me.

But, I still don't think he has the temperament for the job.

What happens if he can't stay focused?

Is Trump doing anything to qualm the protesters? Is he going on TV - - speaking to them - - trying to reassure them?

NO - - he's telling Obama and Hillary to take care of it.

Trump is President elect and has no power until he is sworn in.

Lame excuse.

How is that a lane excuse? Somehow Obama and Hillary found it in their best interests to make statements on violent protests in Ferguson and Baltimore, but when it comes to multi state violent protests they just sit back and watch it burn? And people call Trump a bigot and racist? I guess their bleeding hearts are only when they're on top?

Talk about sore losers....they want to see the country burn it appears....racial and political divides have been the worst in history throughout the last 8 years and will continue because of their biased non-action.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I'm not un-affiliated.

That's something I'd definitely never be.

A Libertarian. Talk about going backwards.

No wonder we disagree so much

Yeah, god forbid people have more freedoms..
edit on 13-11-2016 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
He won already

Give it a rest. I was one of the ardent Hillary supporters on this site. But I'm ready to give President-Elect Trump a chance.

I'm at "It is what it is" - - - show me.

But, I still don't think he has the temperament for the job.

What happens if he can't stay focused?

Is Trump doing anything to qualm the protesters? Is he going on TV - - speaking to them - - trying to reassure them?

NO - - he's telling Obama and Hillary to take care of it.

He's telling Obama, because he's the acting President. The protestors wont listen to Trump. They may listen to the President they support.

But, I have common sense, so I realize this.

Again, lame excuse.

Trump could easily get on the media and ask for calm - - but, he won't

He will continue pointing his blame others finger.

Come on, you can't believe this, if Trump asked for them to stop they would protest more because they know it is bothering him.

You are the one that is shifting blame it is obviously Obama that should be calling for it to end. But I am not at all surprised he isn't since he is buddy's with sorros.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Not even in office yet and Liberals are already blaming him for this. How about the snowflakes grow up and realize that their days of tantrum throwing to get what they want are over? How about Hillary speaks to her zomb...er followers and asks them to calm down? Or the President? Why is it Trump's fault that a a bunch of children can't accept the fact that they lost? The fact that colleges are having "cry ins' and bringing in "stress dogs" to help these poor, sensitive snowflakes cope, is beyond pathetic.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Tell that to the ones rioting in the streets burning American Flags.

How many of those people are posting here on ATS?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

He will continue pointing his blame others finger.

You mean the same thing you're doing? He. Has. No. Power.
What about that don't you get? Where is your hero? Where's Hillary in all this? Why isn't she asking her followers to calm down?
I understand you're just trying to find any way to blame Trump, but this is just pathetic.

Personally, if the "protesters" turn violent, I'm all for throwing their little Liberal asses in jail for a few days. Protesting is one thing, rioting is a whole different ball game. Stop treating them with kid gloves and start cracking skulls.

And please, don't give me that BS that you'd be all for these protests if it were Trump who had lost. Liberals would be calling for shooting anyone who was violent and destroying property. Liberals want to appear tolerant, but we're seeing what happens when things don't go their way.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
If i remember correctly the USA was up in arms when Obama was elected.
Obama is the OG of #Notmypresident

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Heresay? LOL Facebook. How far our sources fall.
edit on 13-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Trump's probably got the connections to get the truth but I don't know how helpful it would be.

I am sure he does. The high end hotel world is pretty small.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

This is not a good source but here is a version of the story you might be interested in

The most notable damage was located deep in the VIP room of the Clinton camp where a custom 150 inch ultra HD T.V. that was a gift from the Saudi Arabian government was found with a broken screen. The damage was caused by a $900,000 bottle of champagne that was believed to have been thrown at the screen by the former presidential candidate some time during the election.

The custodial staff found flipped over tables, the floors covered with expensive food, appetizers and drinks, broken champagne flutes were also located scattered around the would be party room. The most telling of all the signs of a massive meltdown was the cake with the presidential seal that made up the frosting. The expensive cake that took weeks to plan and prepare was violently flung against the walls in chunks. A broken topper from the cake in the shape of the white house was discovered lodged firmly into the drywall near the desserts table.
thepeoplescube.com...

This story from a random guy on the net named Chedoh? On a satire site?
edit on 13-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Apparently, this is the radio station that is broadcasting the story.

media.wben.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaloonSal
THE POWER AND MAGNITUDE OF ALL AMERICAN'S PRAYERS ON ELECTION NIGHT TRULY RENEWED GOD"S FAITH IN HIS PEOPLE
HE RESPONDED IN KIND >
(So voting had nothing to do with it?)

THE WORSHIPING QUEEN OF MOLOCH DETHRONED!!!!
(I'm pretty sure she can still worship. So is she dethroned because she lost a Presidential election or did she just quit? Sorry if this sounds annoying i really have no idea how any of what you've said works.)

SOMETIMES PEOPLE FORGET THE COLLECTIVE POWER OF WORSHIP WORKS FOR BOTH SIDES OF GOOD AND EVIL
POWER OF PRAYER ALWAYS....TRUMPS.(teehee).....WORSHIP OF EVIL

(You've confused me now. Prayer beats worship of evil. What beats praying for evil?)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Not even in office yet and Liberals are already blaming him for this. How about the snowflakes grow up and realize that their days of tantrum throwing to get what they want are over? How about Hillary speaks to her zomb...er followers and asks them to calm down? Or the President? Why is it Trump's fault that a a bunch of children can't accept the fact that they lost?

The fact that colleges are having "cry ins' and bringing in "stress dogs" to help these poor, sensitive snowflakes cope, is beyond pathetic.

(Why do you find it pathetic that some people are trying to help other people deal with their emotions? What's wrong with trying to make someone feel better? If that's pathetic according to you. Then i think maybe we should ban clowns and puppies from child cancer ward's i mean after all most are probably just going to die anyways why waste time and money making them feel better? HEY KID YOU'RE GOING TO DIE here's a box of old newspapers)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SPHARAOH

So, college students should be viewed more as sick children, rather than the leaders and entrepreneurs of the future? I suppose they are a pitiful lot...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I'll tell you what doesn't make sense - the unsubstantiated fear that Trump may potentially lose focus but assuming the same isn't true of Hillary.

Regarding this particular thread...who is the one alleged to have trashed a hotel room?

Some people will always defend her, and some will always defend him. But from my perspective at the present time, seems she's far more unstable than he.

So why the harsh words and assumptions for Trump but not Hillary...because, feminism?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join