It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Supporters Hold the Moral High Ground and she trashed her hotel room

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

This is not a good source but here is a version of the story you might be interested in

The most notable damage was located deep in the VIP room of the Clinton camp where a custom 150 inch ultra HD T.V. that was a gift from the Saudi Arabian government was found with a broken screen. The damage was caused by a $900,000 bottle of champagne that was believed to have been thrown at the screen by the former presidential candidate some time during the election.

The custodial staff found flipped over tables, the floors covered with expensive food, appetizers and drinks, broken champagne flutes were also located scattered around the would be party room. The most telling of all the signs of a massive meltdown was the cake with the presidential seal that made up the frosting. The expensive cake that took weeks to plan and prepare was violently flung against the walls in chunks. A broken topper from the cake in the shape of the white house was discovered lodged firmly into the drywall near the desserts table.
thepeoplescube.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
When they go low we go high. Boy that was a fake saying.Remember when Hillary said she was appalled that Trump wouldn't accept the results if she won? Meanwhile her supporters are a disgrace to the peaceful transfer of power in the country. Really #notmypresident? He #isyourpresident. Rioting in the streets because Trump said a few mean things... Can you say 2 year old temper tantrums?

==============================================================================
But Trumped complained about the elections being rigged! So did Hillary against Al Gore in 2000.
But Trump said the Electoral College should be abolished and he won because of it. So did Hillary back in 2000.
Hillary Clinton accepted the Results of the Election when Trump said he wouldn't with Grace! If Hillary truly accepted the results of the election than why was she 2 hours late for defeat speech? AND SHE DIDN'T COME OUT AND SPEAK TO HER SUPPORTERS WHO WAITED PATIENTLY PAST 3AM TO SEE HER. YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE SHE TRASHED HER HOTEL ROOM AFTER CALLING TO "CONGRATULATE" PRESIDENT-ELECT TRUMP. AND THERE IS THIS:

=========================================================================
True or false? We are checking the Peninsula Hotel in NYC to see if Hillary went ballistic after conceding to President-Elect Trump. We reached a manager at the hotel, and asked if Hillary had trashed her suite. He IMMEDIATELY changed his tone and went into: "I cannot talk to you on the phone" mode, and then hung up. Hmmmm.
"Gentleman.
I just spoke with the night security guard at my company and her brother works in the same hotel where Hillary was on election night.
According to him, after Hillary made her concession phone call to Donald Trump, she began to systematically trash her hotel suite.
After calling Trump, she threw the phone across the room breaking glassware. She then proceeded to pick up and throw anything she could that would break. She broke mirrors in every room. Bathroom glass doors. All the glassware and glass tabletops in the room were smashed.
Hotel management was called by someone three suites down because they could hear all this glass breaking at 3:00 am. Management came up to investigate and once they found out it was Hillary’s room, they just left her alone and let her smash everything. They could also hear her shouting obscenities as loud as she could.
Hotel management sent a full bill for damages to the Hillary campaign after she left the next morning.
Thought you might be interested in this info..
Great show, Gentleman. Keep up the great work".

I got that source from a local news station. www.facebook.com...

It would explain why she was late

This is stupid, how would a security guard know in what order she did what!!!!!! Is secret device were with her

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

I'll bet that cake would've been delicious. Such a waste.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: gmoneystunt

I'll bet that cake would've been delicious. Such a waste.

LOL - - gotta laugh sometimes

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I agree, perhaps she was sedated but when it woke up and realized she wasn't president she became destructive.

Hillary always had a very violent side, insiders said that when she was in the white house as first lady she used to hit ole Bill in the face all the time and it was nothing the secret service could do, remember Billy's shiner that he tried to hide and end off making funny remarks of how he got it

That was priceless.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
He won already

Give it a rest. I was one of the ardent Hillary supporters on this site. But I'm ready to give President-Elect Trump a chance.

Tell that to the ones rioting in the streets burning American Flags.

Why do Hillary-supporters, or even those that did not support Trump, have to be beat over the head with this protesting crap?

If they are not involved, we cannot hold them accountable for it, nor do we have to justify it.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

He won already

Give it a rest. I was one of the ardent Hillary supporters on this site. But I'm ready to give President-Elect Trump a chance.

Why do Hillary-supporters, or even those that did not support Trump, have to be beat over the head with this protesting crap?

If they are not involved, we cannot hold them accountable for it, nor do we have to justify it.

What? Well because it is Hilary and anti trump supporters protesting duh.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

He won already

I'm at "It is what it is" - - - show me.

But, I still don't think he has the temperament for the job.

What happens if he can't stay focused?

Is Trump doing anything to qualm the protesters? Is he going on TV - - speaking to them - - trying to reassure them?

NO - - he's telling Obama and Hillary to take care of it.

Trump is President elect and has no power until he is sworn in. Obama is still the President and still retains that power until January 20th. Trump could say something but the protestors are more likely to listen to Obama.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Is Trump doing anything to qualm the protesters? Is he going on TV - - speaking to them - - trying to reassure them? NO - - he's telling Obama and Hillary to take care of it.

You do realize, Trump is the last person these people will listen to right?
They are Hillary's supporters and Obama is the current sitting President, one of them IS the one who should be addressing these people NOT Trump.

After January 20th, then Trump will be the one who should be addressing them.

The fact that Obama and Hillary are completely silent about the protests speaks volumes to me.
I think they want to leave Trump a complete s#itstorm when he takes power.

And Hillary is a complete vindictive bitch and I'm sure she doesn't care at all what happens cause her political career is now over.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

originally posted by: introvert

He won already

What? Well because it is Hilary and anti trump supporters protesting duh.

Yes, but the question was how can you blame Hillary-supporters or anti-Trump people that are not involved, or ask them to justify the actions of others?

link   

He won already

Is Trump doing anything to qualm the protesters? Is he going on TV - - speaking to them - - trying to reassure them?

He's telling Obama, because he's the acting President. The protestors wont listen to Trump. They may listen to the President they support.

But, I have common sense, so I realize this.

link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

He won already

Trump is President elect and has no power until he is sworn in.

Lame excuse.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

He won already

He's telling Obama, because he's the acting President. The protestors wont listen to Trump. They may listen to the President they support.

Again, lame excuse.

Trump could easily get on the media and ask for calm - - but, he won't

He will continue pointing his blame others finger.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

time and time again you lefties prove why you dont get it. Your comment reeks of passing the buck thinking. Take no responsibility for anything, blame everyone but yourself, etc.....thats called childish thinking....its very low level intellectual activity.

Its Obama and Clintons responsibility because Obama is the sitting President and responsible for handling civil unrest issues, and Clintons because she's the sore loser, along with her followers, and her concession speech wasnt even a concession speech it was more like a "dont give an inch to the bastards, keep fighting..." where she mentioned all the lefty groups that supposedly are being left out of america because of Trumps win. Well what does that do but further inflame and infuriate the losers? LOL....she was not conciliatory in the slightest.

The progressives, and the media, and others still dont get Trump or the movement that made him possible....and you probably never will. I accept that.....but what i will never accept is shirking responsibility and trying to blame everyone else for why youre not happy.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
THE POWER AND MAGNITUDE OF ALL AMERICAN'S PRAYERS ON ELECTION NIGHT TRULY RENEWED GOD"S FAITH IN HIS PEOPLE
HE RESPONDED IN KIND >
THE WORSHIPING QUEEN OF MOLOCH DETHRONED!!!!

SOMETIMES PEOPLE FORGET THE COLLECTIVE POWER OF WORSHIP WORKS FOR BOTH SIDES OF GOOD AND EVIL
POWER OF PRAYER ALWAYS....TRUMPS.(teehee).....WORSHIP OF EVIL

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

He won already

Again, lame excuse.

Obama can do the same.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal

time and time again you lefties prove why you don't get it.

I am not a Leftie.

I was still a registered Republican up until about 4 years ago. Only party I ever belonged to.

I'm now un-affiliated.

I am very capable of independent thought.

Nothing requires me to think as you do. Or anyone else for that matter.

edit on 13-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

He won already

Again, lame excuse.

Obama can do the same.

Is Obama pointing fingers blaming someone besides himself?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal

time and time again you lefties prove why you don't get it.

I am not a Leftie. I was still a registered Republican up until about 4 years ago. Only party I ever belonged to.

I'm not un-affiliated.

I am very capable of independent thought.

Nothing requires me to think as you do. Or anyone else for that matter.

To be fair and unbiased, the President can step up to the plate, but he won't. Trump can try but it won't be as effective as people who protest would be more inclined to listen to someone they "trust".

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I don't care.

She isn't the President, or the President-elect. This doesn't make her less of a not the President. It doesn't matter now.

She's yesterdays news. No amount of "protests" will change that. No amount of "he's not my President" is going to change that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join