It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Supporters Hold the Moral High Ground and she trashed her hotel room

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
When they go low we go high. Boy that was a fake saying.Remember when Hillary said she was appalled that Trump wouldn't accept the results if she won? Meanwhile her supporters are a disgrace to the peaceful transfer of power in the country. Really #notmypresident? He #isyourpresident. Rioting in the streets because Trump said a few mean things... Can you say 2 year old temper tantrums?

==============================================================================
But Trumped complained about the elections being rigged! So did Hillary against Al Gore in 2000.
But Trump said the Electoral College should be abolished and he won because of it. So did Hillary back in 2000.
Hillary Clinton accepted the Results of the Election when Trump said he wouldn't with Grace! If Hillary truly accepted the results of the election than why was she 2 hours late for defeat speech? AND SHE DIDN'T COME OUT AND SPEAK TO HER SUPPORTERS WHO WAITED PATIENTLY PAST 3AM TO SEE HER. YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE SHE TRASHED HER HOTEL ROOM AFTER CALLING TO "CONGRATULATE" PRESIDENT-ELECT TRUMP. AND THERE IS THIS:

=========================================================================
True or false? We are checking the Peninsula Hotel in NYC to see if Hillary went ballistic after conceding to President-Elect Trump. We reached a manager at the hotel, and asked if Hillary had trashed her suite. He IMMEDIATELY changed his tone and went into: "I cannot talk to you on the phone" mode, and then hung up. Hmmmm.
"Gentleman.
I just spoke with the night security guard at my company and her brother works in the same hotel where Hillary was on election night.
According to him, after Hillary made her concession phone call to Donald Trump, she began to systematically trash her hotel suite.
After calling Trump, she threw the phone across the room breaking glassware. She then proceeded to pick up and throw anything she could that would break. She broke mirrors in every room. Bathroom glass doors. All the glassware and glass tabletops in the room were smashed.
Hotel management was called by someone three suites down because they could hear all this glass breaking at 3:00 am. Management came up to investigate and once they found out it was Hillary’s room, they just left her alone and let her smash everything. They could also hear her shouting obscenities as loud as she could.
Hotel management sent a full bill for damages to the Hillary campaign after she left the next morning.
Thought you might be interested in this info..
Great show, Gentleman. Keep up the great work".

I got that source from a local news station. www.facebook.com...

It would explain why she was late
edit on 13-11-2016 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
He won already

Give it a rest. I was one of the ardent Hillary supporters on this site. But I'm ready to give President-Elect Trump a chance.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
He won already

Give it a rest. I was one of the ardent Hillary supporters on this site. But I'm ready to give President-Elect Trump a chance.

Tell that to the ones rioting in the streets burning American Flags.

link   

He won already

I'm at "It is what it is" - - - show me.

But, I still don't think he has the temperament for the job.

What happens if he can't stay focused?

Is Trump doing anything to qualm the protesters? Is he going on TV - - speaking to them - - trying to reassure them?

NO - - he's telling Obama and Hillary to take care of it.

edit on 13-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

link   
Your source doesn't work.

More pertinent to ask is who are you to say whose president he is.

People, even here, said for months they wouldn't accept Hillary as president if she won.

Some people, even here, still do not accept Obama as president.

I think people on both sides should get over it.
He hasn't served a minute yet and all of this prophesizing is ass backward, pro or con.
edit on 13-11-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Your source doesn't work.

]

www.facebook.com...

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

He won already

He just beat Hillary. I'm pretty sure he can stay focused.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Hahahahahahaha that's brilliant if it's true.

Trump's probably got the connections to get the truth but I don't know how helpful it would be.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

He won already

That really doesn't make any sense in response to the question.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Glad that temperment never got control of the launch codes.
edit on 13-11-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Hillary is done, old news, yesterday. Her and her supporters, the one's protesting, and the intelligentsia are without credibility. At the same time, it's time to stop fawning over Trump and his victory as if it was a game. He is the president elect, and he's the one who will be held accountable.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The Trump effect seems to resemble a bad exorcism . It might turn out to be a very good thing that this is all happening on Obamas watch . He is the commander and the Donald hasn't got the keys yet .I hope there are vids of Hillary to come out much later when people have had a time to get rid of those demons .

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

He won already

That really doesn't make any sense in response to the question.

You realize you feel for the Temperament scam Hook line and sinker right? Let me ask you this if Hillary won would she be able to tell us the trurth and nothing but the trurth?

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Is Trump doing anything to qualm the protesters? Is he going on TV - - speaking to them - - trying to reassure them?

You think the protesters would listen? Had Hillary actually talked to her supporters on the night perhaps she could have reassured them. Trump can only fan flames to those guys no matter what he says.

But this is a hilarious story being sidetracked, the important thing here is the amusing way in which Hillary dealt with disappointment. There's plenty of other threads dealing with the amusing way Hillary supporters dealt with disappointment.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

He won already

It's not his job to currently, that responsibility lies with Obama and Obama alone as POTUS. He needs to speak to the people and respect their right to protest, but explain any violence is unlawful.

But there's not much of an appetite for that, maybe they would like to see Rome burn?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
We can only imagine how many doctors with syringes it took to sedate her.

But they did manage to calm her down by the next day so she could say "good-bye".

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
So your source is a Facebook page that anyone can make?

Riiiiiight.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

That's because it is up to Obama to now find the solution to the problems Hillary created.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

www.facebook.com...

Link is still not working

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
That guy who wrote about working in the White House said she has a temper, others have said she has a temper, her staff defaced the White House when Bill left office.

She has never been NOT vindictive and pissy when she doesn't get what she wants.
Anyone remember back during Bill's first term and instead of being a regular First Lady she thought she could make policy and reform health care? Man was she pissy that got quashed.

Bad source or not I can't see her flipping her personality to sweetness & light now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join