It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Sunday morning MSM news show that actually nailed it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
If you want to get an accurate sense of where things are right now in a future Trump administration regarding Cabinet positions *and* an accurate sense of what's next for the tattered Democratic Party I urge you to watch today's CBS news show Face the Nation. Guests included Newt Gingrich Vice Chairman of Trump's transition team and Bernie Sanders.

Their round table was also excellent. I'd only watched it a few times before today being more a Meet The Press and ABC news guy, but you can bet I'll be watching this one next Sunday.

I've included the full Newt Gingrich interview and full Bernie Sanders interview below. I've also included the round table discussion.

There may be some hope for at least some parts of the MSM after all.

Newt Gingrich - November 13

Bernie Sanders - November 13

Face the Nation Round Table discussion after the interviews above.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Thank You so very much for posting this!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Thank You so very much for posting this!

You're very welcome!

3 of the best video clips related to an *accurate* view of where things are that I have ever seen. The fact that they are all hi-def doesn't hurt either.

I highly, highly recommend watching all 3.

[I'm Riffrafter and I approve this message]

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The key statement by Newt, "I want to help in the planning of the restructuring of the Federal government".
Gentlemen, Ladies, this is going to happen, a return to the method of government laid out by the framers.

Buck

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
The key statement by Newt, "I want to help in the planning of the restructuring of the Federal government".
Gentlemen, Ladies, this is going to happen, a return to the method of government laid out by the framers.

Buck

That was an extremely interesting statement.

And what is also says to me is that he may not be interested in the Secretary of State role many had envisioned. You can't restructure government from the State Department.

I wonder what his role will be in the Trump government?

Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Poor Bernie. I wish he were younger, so he'd take another stab at the presidency. Who knows, maybe he will at which he'll be 79.

He got shafted by billionaires, the corrupt DNC and Clintons. He got cheated and most likely wouldve been president-elect instead of Trump.

Bernie, as far as hitting the mainstream, just arrived. And he's the one asking legitimate questions about healthcare, taxation and education, not arrogantly pushing his agenda like he has all the answers.

He's level-headed with a calm demeanor.

This post brought to you by a conservative!

Also, Newt will do good by America and Trump. If Trump is smart, he will keep Newt closer than most while president.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71

Buck

It could be, but that always been something that is his ideal...sort of. However a total return to the old values would not necessarily be a boon to the electorate, since the framers didn't envisage political parties at all.
The truth is that he is at odds with the high judiciary as having too much power for instance, yet they are a formidable part of of the framers, in fact most of the power of the federal Government is pretty much as it was, while Newt would have liked to arrest them if they didn't turn up to explain themselves in congress...a bit of a rant I take it.
You might call him something of a hawk as well since he was 'favourable' to the Iraq war, but then so were many others.
While there was common sense talked in the videos, my flesh crawled at the often sycophantic approach to Trump as to be 'nice' to him, when showing him the ropes...so to speak, while Trump would rather smash somebody in the face you can imagine.
Anyway, it's all in the future as to exactly what does happen, after all, as the pundits will tell you, they can say anything they like on the campaign trail.
In the words of one English MP, a Conservative chief whip, "Best you learn your #ing place. You don't run this #ing government ... You're #ing plebs" He didn't say those exact words? it seems he did at some time.
Socio-economics at their best, Eh!

top topics

join