It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supermoon seen from Denmark November 13 2016

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hello ATS, just took some pictures and video Supermoon hope you like and shares yours.
Biggest supermoon since 1948, so I took some pictures and video with my Canon Powershot camera.
30% more luminous then normal and 14% bigger.
We will have to wait to the year 2034 before it comes as close again.

Enjoy

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Awesome ! Thanks for the video....!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Seen it here too in Ireland too, quite the beautiful sight

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Nothing but overcast and dreary in NW germany.

Bleh... hate this time of year.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Great video.However that music sounds like it came from an old Atari game.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I'm hoping things clear up tonight so I can see it in Seattle...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
im going to take pictures tomorrow with my Nikon cool pix 900 and will open a new thread and might also post a video hopefully

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Times and locations for your location can be found at:

www.timeanddate.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Here's my footage. Unfortunately it was quite cloudy tonight, and tomorrow night isn't likely to be any better.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Spotted it last night as I was tending to my bonfire, no more than 15 degrees above the horizon. One of my best moon sightings ever. Called my wife out from making dinner and we each held up one of the kids to take it in. It's always a rush to get all eyes on it asap because the apparent size diminishes (and color changes) so rapidly as it rises in the sky.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
It was amazing here in the 1000 Islands (Canada) but I was out and about and my phone sux. I'll try tonight with my little Samsung or the powershot Elph actually I'll try both. Might run to the Shop and grab an DSLR if I have time today.Yeah i think I'll do that being a once in a lifetime opportunity (for this old fart anyway)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Inspired by others people's home lunar photography, I thought I'd give it a shot myself, pun intended. Here's the moon on the 14/11/16, South Birmingham, UK

The clouds parted just long enough

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Nice footage, did or do you by chance recall or see the thread about the guy comparing distance, from earth to moon and the size of a crater, 40 miles Dia, as to how it would appear from 300k miles away?
I can't find the thread, but thought a poster from this thread may have, I think it was from the 12th or 13th only a day or two old.

top topics

join