It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Alien base, crafts, and humanoid symbol on ocean floor near Newfoundland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Strange-and out of place looking underwater structures found on the ocean floor.
The one most interesting are the humanoid shape and the oval shaped structure that is on the side of that ridge.

Could this be one of those underwater alien bases that everyone are talking about and parked USO on the side.

Or perhaps its just Clinton's secret hiding place.

Enjoy

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

In before.

Ok. so..... it's not an alien base.

It's just rocks. Pareidolia kicks in and you see stuff.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 13-11-2016 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
“when you see hoof prints look for horses, when you don’t find horses, look for zebras.”

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftBuilder
“when you see hoof prints look for horses, when you don’t find horses, look for zebras.”

Thanks for the auto reply
This is different, these things strands out from the rest
Try watching the video

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Thanks for the auto reply
This is different, these things strands out from the rest
Try watching the video

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the double reply. I did watch the video. And I'm saying the exact same thing the poster above me is saying. A few interesting looking lines does not an alien base make.

Maybe you can give me some insight into why people (such as yourself) so often try to apply the most unlikely explanation first???

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Did watch the video...nothing at all extraordinary...The only thing about claims like this is all the "if's" beings stated as "facts".

1.Alien base-you cant say its any kind of a "base"...let alone if its an "alien" one, or one at all
2.Crafts,-you cant even state its a "craft" without ascertaining its some form of vehicle transportation device...and you cant..
3.Humanoid symbol? Define all the types of verified "humanoid" or human-looking "symbols"...and you cant say it is even a "symbol" at all

So? What do we have here?

We dont have a "base" let alone an "alien" one...and not any kind of craft because you'd have to prove its one...nor a symbol just because you think it is or looks like one to you.

Lastly...use of the word "POSSIBLE" doesnt give it any credence either and/or negates the facts its probably none of that.

Like with threads saying a "mothership" is "hiding" behind the Moon..."waiting" for an "invasion" to commence of Earth. And we get those threads all the time. Exclamation point and all...means nothing...just a lot of unprovable and misuse of terminology incorrectly....

Sorry...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
wow. seriously though with all of the tangible evidence and ACTUALLY somewhat believable videos/pics on the internet or in this case Google Earth....lol......you could have chose a more realistic or comprehendible bit of footage just sayin. NO HALF MEASURES HERE SIR

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I did.

Can't say that any of it stood out as an alien base.

sorry.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This is Atypical of an upthrust against the surrounding area, the pillar looking objects on the right are similar to the Malibu, 'UFO base' which is known to be an upthrust event, and those pillars are areas at the edge of the upthrust that have collapsed downward.
Newfoundland does have earthquakes from time to time, and there was a 7.1 mag in the North Atlantic last year for instance.

This the sexy image of the Malibu anomaly somewhat compressed,

files.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the more mundane look from above, and it's not so hard to glean something of what is going on there.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

(Sorry for the delay in the pictures, I was knocked offline for a while.)
edit on 13-11-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hahahahahahaha! ALIENS! Hahahahahaha!

I do like the running man drawing type thing.

The old man in sea red outline was pretty funny too.

I have to say I prefer more drum and less bass with my you tube videos to build suspense.

Ok, pack it up guys and gals. Mystery solved.

It's aliens.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Wow..the guy who was highlighting what he thinks is there is REALLY stretching. He's trying to make something out of nothing

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It's the Titanic

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

More proof aliens are crustaceans from the future.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
In could be something to do with a different ship that was sunk there ? .....but I'm not seeing an alien there.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
To be honest, I think that a rudimentary understanding of geology would be helpful. This is finding shapes to fulfil a worldview..

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I got nothing to say except:

RIDICULOUS!

top topics

join