It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paid Stop Trump protesters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Don't really know what I have to make of this. True ? Hoax or already posted ?
This isn't protesting people are being paid to destablize America.
Isn't it time to stop this ? This is Criminal don't go for it!!!

Paid instigators are making an already bad situation much much worse.
As riots and protests rage through the streets of America, the question has to be asked:

Does someone behind the scenes want to see civil war in the United States?
The answer is almost certainly yes.

philadelphia.craigslist.org...
boston.raigslist.org...
denver.craigslist.org...
columbus.craigslist.org...
newzinbox.com... -per-hour/
fake $1500 week

edit on 11132016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

True, and exposed the next day. I'm seeing it all over tue facebooks. It won't work either.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

It will be no civil war, plain and simple, what I am afraid is that this trend if not stop right now, will be eroding our nations election process for presidents to come regardless of the winner side, it is an agenda and one that is not going to end with this election.

edit on 13-11-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I remember back in the 60`s protesters would be arrested under the charge of inciting a riot, now we have people being paid to riot and no arrests are made. What happened to enforcing the laws in this country?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Is very simple, the sitting president is not taking any actions to stop the riots and neither the loser candidate.

That along tells that they want this to happen.

edit on 13-11-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hoax, I'm quite certain.

Hoax or dangerous psychological-operation.

Certainly not what it appears to be at first glance.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I was a protester in the '60's...and most of the arrests...because of the huge volume of protesters...was disorderly conduct. Basically that was due to the right to free speech, the right to assembly and others.

As long as there was no violence severely affecting the protest...people were even arrested on disturbing the peace. Even rarely...inciting a riot was almost never charged. And if it was, it was a fine and suspended or probationary sentence.

They were mostly lenient because of our rights to protest...unless factions like the Weatherman, SDS (Students for a Democratic Society), Black Panthers and White Panthers were blowing things up...then it was a big deal.

And we-the protestors and supporters of the above groups...DID use explosives and blow buildings and offices up. Far different than the protests today....************

**PS I PERSONALLY didnt participate in any violence whatsoever...but made and carried a lot of signs...and was a member of the White Panthers in Ann Arbor Mi. (got suspended in high school for 1 week for passing out it's literature)
edit on 13-11-2016 by mysterioustranger because: addition

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Hoax, I'm quite certain.

any proof ?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

These anarchists are being funded by those who have been devising for years how to bring down the United States! Hell, our colleges have been quite successful hiring professors who do nothing more than teach these young minds how to hate their own country!

For those saying it won't happen, (civil war) I hope you are right!

Also, not for nothing? But why are Progressives marching in Progressive cities throwing tantrums destroying their own cities??? Think about the intelligence behind that type of narcissistic behavior folks!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

If you were conducting a secret campaign of anti-Trump protest, would you advertise it right out in the open?

Who benefits from this?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well, the people rioting are the ones against gun ownership in a lot of cases, whereas the Trump supporters are usually the ones pushing the 2nd amendment, so any "civil war" isn't going to last very long.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

In an effort to quickly organize protests, I would imagine that corners needed to be cut, and they also know that they wanted to strike fast, so gathering up as many people as they can would be really important.

What concerns me the most? If this is a real ad, and the offer is really true, I know I would never participate in anything like this no matter which side won, and then that defines the kind of people we are "growing" here in America, all the more reason why the 2nd amendment is so important, to simply defend ourselves.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960
Well, the people rioting are the ones against gun ownership in a lot of cases, whereas the Trump supporters are usually the ones pushing the 2nd amendment, so any "civil war" isn't going to last very long.

I agree with most of that. The problem is the psychological engineering done to make certain groups of people think violence is ok, makes me see this as an intended consequence of "their" goals. If that is the case, gun owner or not, it ain't going to go well for any of us......

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
I remember back in the 60`s protesters would be arrested under the charge of inciting a riot, now we have people being paid to riot and no arrests are made. What happened to enforcing the laws in this country?

Obama is the President, no laws get enforced and this stuff is allowed to happen. It is all part of his fundamental change of America where radical Alinski tactics are fostered. The end goal is George Soro's Open Society project. Weaken any and all avenues of opposition. If the political process is mired in chaos, their policies are more likely to move forward. They have failed finally, the people have rose up above it and elected Trump to shut it all down here in the US.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Did anyone try calling one of the numbers to see?

I did. I am guessing a scam, not sending people out to walk around for $18- $20 an hour. How would you keep track of them all?

boston number: c.o.g. hotline, mailbox is full
denver: generic vm, left message
columbus: busy signal
philadelphia: same number as columbus, busy

2 of them say ask for Skyler

edit on 13-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Scam probably. I don't see people having to be paid to protest Trump and what he stands for.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Isn't disturbing the peace a crime? But I guess it's more mommy and daddy protecting their kiddies by making sure they don't have a criminal record. After all, look at the age of the protesters and the average ages of your police-D.A.'s-judges.... it's pretty apparent they love what their kids are doing, so why charge em...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
All you have to do is look at the current highest rated threads at ATS to see evidence of organized paid protesters at work.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
There won't be a civil war, because the only people protesting the election aren't willing to fight for their country.

Most of them support banning firearms, even.

top topics

join