It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump to Re-Open 9/11 Investigation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Donald trump stating that the original investigation was a mess and needs to be looked at again. In his words:

“I never got my head around the fact that nothing is mentioned about the destruction of Building 7 in the 585-page document.”

News Article

and again mentions in the reign of George Bush.

“He kept us safe? That is not safe. That is not safe. Americans deserve answers and I would definitely request a new investigation so that this horrible tragedy never happens again.”

and to end.

“For years I have been campaigning for the release of the 2002 Joint Congressional Intelligence Committee 9/11 Inquiry’s report, to no avail.

“These missing pages point to the direct involvement of the government of Saudi Arabia.

“Why are these being kept secret? Who has to gain from these games of secrecy?”

So could this really go ahead, maybe so. For the good of decent citizens of America I hope the right thing is done.

No wonder they did not want him winning.

edit on 13-11-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
And so it begins, I hope he looks into JFk, Roswell, and Gulf on Tonkin.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Do you have a better source at hand?

The Daily Star is considered a rag in the UK and often attributes quotes to people they never actually made.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I would also love that to happen. Here's hoping on that.

If so, then that would finally be real change wouldn't it.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

Those top secret JFK files that have been withheld for years are to be released next October.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Huuuuuuu, that's me holding my breath. (too many people still alive from the event)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Do you have a better source at hand?

The Daily Star is considered a rag in the UK and often attributes quotes to people they never actually made.

Trying to find a better source at moment but it is something I have heard him talk about before in speeches, in regards to him being elected he would look into this properly.

Another Link to his quotes

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
So Trump wants to join in the blackmail of Saudi Arabia to make sure barrel prices stay low enough to destabilize Russia.

Like hell the Saudis were responsible for the planing of 9/11. At best they were used to play a part, a part that could be exposed publicly later and used to promote aggression against the Saudis if they didn't play ball with global corporate interests.

That's what I figured. More of the same from Trump.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

If he can get those 29 pages from the NIST report to become unredacted, I would literally believe in god once again.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Oh ?
how is this breaking if it was something he said along time ago ?
What he said in the past is the past, as a president he will not follow up on something like this

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Oh ?
how is this breaking if it was something he said along time ago ?
What he said in the past is the past, as a president he will not follow up on something like this

For your benefit, I'll take breaking out the title.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

a reply to: rexsblues

Huuuuuuu, that's me holding my breath. (too many people still alive from the event)
Wise words.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

If he can get those 29 pages from the NIST report to become unredacted, I would literally believe in god once again.

Don't you mean the commission report? I never heard of NIST reporting anything but junk science so what difference does it make it they held something back. They cherry picked their values used in their models and couldn't possibly generate a visual computer simulation because it would stupid and unbelievable.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Building 7 fell down too. lets get our heads out of the rubble. If Trump "looks into it", he should look no further than all the wars that spring from the event, how 911 was used to justify every one of them, how the war on terror got started, by US.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

it's been a long time, and actually to correct myself I believe it's 28 pages of redacted information.
link

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

originally posted by: BlackProject

Those top secret JFK files that have been withheld for years are to be released next October.

Could you please clarify on that?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Building 7 to me is still THE smoking gun. It fell at demolition type freefall speed, and it is indeed on video.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Actually I think I might be wrong too. Was the 9/11 Commission report and the Congressional report the same thing?

It has been a long time and I never actually followed the missing pages stories as it always felt like hogwash as soon as Saudi was mentioned.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Any of the "Daily" sites like "Daily Star", "Daily Mail", etc., are tabloid sites. Look at the other headlines on that site. Please use a real source. Posting articles from hoax/tabloid sites does no good other than spread their garbage around the net, and give them more page views, which creates more fake BS stories.

edit on 13-11-2016 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I'm not 100%, but there is some report somewhere that has 28 pages redacted. They recently were released but completely redacted, I think.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join