It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jean-Claude Van Damme and Politics? Spills Agenda Live

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Considering this was regarding global movements and global controls, I thought posting in this section felt necessary. It effects everything we do and in regards to the US politics it effects it too.

Sometimes those that are stars sometimes get the kind of connections that allow them to have clearer image of the world. What I mean by this, is the situation with some stars being close to those in power and knowing full well how they control things behind the scenes. Not that stars have any form of clue about such world problems but sometimes, they do get a sneak peak into the real inner workings of the machine.

He stated that Rockefeller and Rothschild families have been using their money/power to control and influence governments. Interfering with democratic processes for a long time. Van Damme also expressed that they have a reach not only that encompasses countries but also the entire continents. Went on to explain in the video that since 1827, Rockefellers with their five sons' legacies have controlled and infiltrated the world scene.

I never thought I would be mentioning Jean-Claude Van Damme in such a topic but here he is putting it very bluntly on TV. Seems he certainly has the right understanding of how the world is working.

Here it shows that even some stars are starting to get annoyed at the level of ignorance by normal citizens. Its like the majority seem to think the system they vote by and the things they do makes any difference to the globalist plans.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I think all celebrities know about this sort of thing and probably more indepth then most "normies" but whether they choose to speak about it all depends on how they want their careers to go.

We have seen it time and time again as soon as they start speaking out against it they lose it all. Eminem is an example, he got big then started talking about the Illuminati and pretty much vanished for a while until he stopped speaking out against them. Also happend that way to Dave Chappelle too oh and tupac aswell. Just a few examples even though there are plenty more.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Do we give a sh*t what celebrities think this week?

I can never keep up?

I often hear the words "who cares what a celebrity says" & am just wondering do we not agree with that when they confirm our bias?

You can be certain when a celebrity brings up the Rothschilds & Rockefellers they're controlled opposition.
Or they will overdose next week.

Then we can mourn.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Do we give a sh*t what celebrities think this week?

I can never keep up?

I often hear the words "who cares what a celebrity says" & am just wondering do we not agree with that when they confirm our bias?

You can be certain when a celebrity brings up the Rothschilds & Rockefellers they're controlled opposition.
Or they will overdose next week.

Then we can mourn.

It is not that I could care less what a celebrity thinks or says. It is more that when they do say things like this, it should be noted. Maybe that is your point here though. Some are controlled of course, normally close friends too to some of those in power so defend them. However in this instance this can be seen as a genuine want to get it off his chest. I would hope what you stated does not happen because we have seen this occur before many times havent we.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: justneo
I think all celebrities know about this sort of thing and probably more indepth then most "normies" but whether they choose to speak about it all depends on how they want their careers to go.

We have seen it time and time again as soon as they start speaking out against it they lose it all. Eminem is an example, he got big then started talking about the Illuminati and pretty much vanished for a while until he stopped speaking out against them. Also happend that way to Dave Chappelle too oh and tupac aswell. Just a few examples even though there are plenty more.

I agree, when its comes to some stars confessing about seeing sex rings and so forth. They sometimes are inside of the wheel turning and get to see it all happen. As you put, normies. Indeed we know what we get our hands on, some stars know a bit more so yes they certainly get to see a little deeper from the inside.

Yes throughout history John Lennon and Tupac to name a few that started to show signs of massive influential movement against the powers that be and thus would have helped destroy them. So what happens, they get taken out.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

John Lennon was killed because J Edgar Hoover wanted payback for his anti-war stance. He was not eliminated by the Illuminati or Rothschilds. Plenty of sources if you want to google, I can't be bothered.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

John Lennon was killed because J Edgar Hoover wanted payback for his anti-war stance. He was not eliminated by the Illuminati or Rothschilds. Plenty of sources if you want to google, I can't be bothered.

Thing is I know all about the situation with John Lennon. Point is, you can believe what you read or you can put two and two together and see that he was taken out for a reason.

Its a great story to put on an assassin sure. Makes it sound more friendly I guess.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

likewise to you; you can say illuminati all you wan't, it doesn't change the facts surrounding John Lennon's death

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
You know that Hoover predeceased Lennon by nine years, right?

new topics

top topics

join