It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to Hillary Clinton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Even though I blogged mercilessly for Donald Trump - and sided with the right - I feel no such obligation to right- wing ideology - And if fact voted twice for Obama - And had say Joe Biden been the nominee - might have voted for him - - But the demonizing of the Clintons [especially Bill] has a long history based upon facts that have led to many videos and books - And the witnesses such as Dick Morris, former Clinton insider, who actually worked for them - could not be ignored.

And yet I ask - is Hillary Clinton really a bad person? - She did fight to insure poor children - and did stand for many good liberal causes - And yet as she now blames James Comey [FBI Director] for her loss - She still fails to accept the fact that her own negligence, even without criminal intent - is responsible for her loss
- To be President of the United States the people must see you as someone giving them security - Not as a security risk - Why would you bypass secure government channels to transmit data ? - Why Hillary? Why did you do this? - Convenience? - that is not an excuse!

Ross Perot was on his way to becoming the first political outsider to be President when he demonstrated instability -- and quit the race back in '92 - He came back - But he was finished.

And you Hillary - you, and you alone, are responsible for your loss - You lost the trust of thinking Americans everywhere when you showed you did not care about the security of the United States by using unsecured emails to transfer data - It is not James Comey;s fault - It is your fault.

The sorrow and the pity is - that had it not been for this disregard of security - You very well may have been the first woman to ascend to the Presidenvy - And maybe you would have been a good President - I guess we will never know .

Some say your daughter, Chelsea Clinton, is now interested in running for political office - And maybe she can learn from your mistakes
- Just one bit of advice - If she really wants to run for office - get her a million miles away from the
Clinton Foundation and the likes of George Soros - People trust him even less than you !

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

You know, I was reading about Donald's new cabinet and it seems to me to be the who's who of military heads.

It got me thinking about Pieczenik's claim of the so called counter-coup to the Clinton's coup. It's kind of hard to forget the FBI's and the CIA's dirty laundry and what they're capable of. Did we just get the neoconservative party back?

Did we even have a choice. Seems Hilary was groomed to fail which probably wasn't very hard. Out of all the potential candidates Hilary was the only candidate he could beat because the far right had all this dirt on Hilary.

Are we doomed to another decade of war? It's this yet another pivot of the NWO? Ensuring our geopolitical dominance into the 21st century and beyond?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

For sure - I don''t know - Up until election day I woud have believed the opposite - And then a strange election got even stranger - Take a look at this theory I posted a few days ago here on ATS:

Election 2016 Trump vs Clinton - The Final Conspiracy

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

It seems more orchestrated and less accidental imo. PsyOp. Wikileaks being the vehicle to disseminate. Although it would seem premature to assume they were working in concert, having the FBI or other intelligence agencies leaking to them seems more probable.

However, how wikileaks disclosed said information in drips does add to the huh factor making it much harder to rebound. Comey (a Republican) drops bombshell at 11th hour all seems suspect.

Like a 911 orchestration, all pieces in place with all the distractions needed (Russia).

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

And then two days before the election he seems to exonerate Hillary, says nothing found on the new emails - Many thought he was giving the election to Hillary. But if didn't work!

Check this new post I just started:

Trump 2016 - Did we just witness a coup against the New World Order ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join