It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeless man beaten but not because of Protesters or the Elections.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I added to title, can't do anything until it's removed.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Now you must write I will check my sources 100 times.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

You still have time to edit your title. Please do.
It is terrible what happened to this vet, made me angry actually when i saw the title and read your OP. It's a shame that this happened especially in America and i didn't/couldn't even watch the clip.

Tensions are high right now and we don't need people believing this just happened.
I know you were unaware, but please edit.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hey Op, you are on a roll, posting fake stories. Kudos

In all seriousness, is inciting negativity and anger by any means your ONLY goal here on ATS?

Might I suggest 5, just 5, mins of research before your next anti Hilary/Muslim etc post?

Pretty please?
edit on 13-11-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
double post
edit on 13-11-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Now you must write I will check my sources 100 times.

I had a rough weekend, give me a break

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Don't worry about it dude we all make cock ups

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

There, I edited it. Nope done completely by mistake, my fault i take the blame.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
Deplorable at it's highest. It's rubbish like this that's out of control right now, because Trump Won?

These people are Animals and need to be lead to the Guillotines. There's absolutely No excuse for this kind of behaviour it's evil!

RIP...

Protests against President-elect Donald Trump turned violent in a Philadelphia neighborhood Friday night, and they left one homeless veteran fighting for his life on a night when the nation was celebrating his service. And it was all captured on surveillance video.

Mark Rolfe, 51, passed away early Saturday morning from injuries sustained when he was attacked by a group of protesters outside of a Sunoco gas station in the Olney neighborhood of North Philadelphia. Rolfe was a veteran of the United States Army, serving one tour in the first Gulf War and one tour in Afghanistan.

According to eyewitness reports, Rolfe was attacked by a group of young adults who were out protesting the election of Donald Trump. The group of protesters, who have not been identified, were attempting to set fire to an American flag when Rolfe yelled at them to stop. The protesters responded by attacking the homeless veteran with a hammer, a piece of wood, and a table leg.

Surveillance video captured the attack: christiantimesnewspaper.com...

This was on the Chicago local news on Friday. The vet wasn't homeless though. He was dragged out of his car and beaten, but is still alive. The sad thing is that he didn't vote for Donald Trump. Thugs look for reasons to beat up defenseless, weaker people. They should be put in jail.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Why has this not been changed to hoax?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Deplorable at it's highest. It's rubbish like this that's out of control right now, because Trump Won?

These people are Animals and need to be lead to the Guillotines. There's absolutely No excuse for this kind of behaviour it's evil!

RIP...

Protests against President-elect Donald Trump turned violent in a Philadelphia neighborhood Friday night, and they left one homeless veteran fighting for his life on a night when the nation was celebrating his service. And it was all captured on surveillance video.

Mark Rolfe, 51, passed away early Saturday morning from injuries sustained when he was attacked by a group of protesters outside of a Sunoco gas station in the Olney neighborhood of North Philadelphia. Rolfe was a veteran of the United States Army, serving one tour in the first Gulf War and one tour in Afghanistan.

According to eyewitness reports, Rolfe was attacked by a group of young adults who were out protesting the election of Donald Trump. The group of protesters, who have not been identified, were attempting to set fire to an American flag when Rolfe yelled at them to stop. The protesters responded by attacking the homeless veteran with a hammer, a piece of wood, and a table leg.

This was on the Chicago local news on Friday. The vet wasn't homeless though. He was dragged out of his car and beaten, but is still alive. The sad thing is that he didn't vote for Donald Trump. Thugs look for reasons to beat up defenseless, weaker people. They should be put in jail.

It's terrible that it happened to this Veteran, makes me angry when i hear about things like this. I'm glad the guy isn't dead and atleast a few more people now know that it took place, to me that matters.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

RIP...

It's terrible that it happened to this Veteran, makes me angry when i hear about things like this. I'm glad the guy isn't dead and atleast a few more people now know that it took place, to me that matters.

I am glad anyone isn't dead. but these 'anti trump supporters beat people with bats' threads are out of hand.

Non one is checking sources. People are being lazy and jumping on sensationalism.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

btw Thanks for that

top topics

<< 1   >>

join