It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeless man beaten but not because of Protesters or the Elections.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Deplorable at it's highest. It's rubbish like this that's out of control right now.

These people are Animals and need to be lead to the Guillotines. There's absolutely No excuse for this kind of behavior it's evil!

Update - The Vet was dragged from his Car and beaten by thugs. I had originally posted this not knowing it was a hoax.

The beating wasn't though and should still be a reminder to of how out of control some people have become.

The video does show a real attack, but, as the time stamp indicates, it did not take place in 2016 and couldn't have had anything to do with anti-Trump protests following the 8 November election.

The brutal beating occurred on 7 April 2015, when a group of people exited a minivan and attacked a homeless man at a service station. According to the Philadelphia Inquirer, it was prompted by a disagreement earlier in the day over who would pump gas next:

For lack of a better link but appropriate for this one.

www.snopes.com...

edit on 13-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
baskets of deplorables indeed. every day this continues it makes me more comfortable with the results. You don't negotiate with terrorists.
Only thing that needs to happen now is a lot of professional snipers on roofs to pink mist some of these more aggressive savages.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
It's a hoax.

www.inquisitr.com...

link   
a reply to: JesusXst

You'll excuse me if I don't watch the video. Seeing a fellow veteran beaten by these low-IQ thugs would make me find a local protest and inflict injuries.

Thankfully, after Donald Trump gets his agenda rolling, there will be FAR fewer homeless veterans, and suicidal veterans as well.

link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
Deplorable at it's highest. It's rubbish like this that's out of control right now, because Trump Won?

These people are Animals and need to be lead to the Guillotines. There's absolutely No excuse for this kind of behaviour it's evil!

RIP...

Protests against President-elect Donald Trump turned violent in a Philadelphia neighborhood Friday night, and they left one homeless veteran fighting for his life on a night when the nation was celebrating his service. And it was all captured on surveillance video.

Mark Rolfe, 51, passed away early Saturday morning from injuries sustained when he was attacked by a group of protesters outside of a Sunoco gas station in the Olney neighborhood of North Philadelphia. Rolfe was a veteran of the United States Army, serving one tour in the first Gulf War and one tour in Afghanistan.

According to eyewitness reports, Rolfe was attacked by a group of young adults who were out protesting the election of Donald Trump. The group of protesters, who have not been identified, were attempting to set fire to an American flag when Rolfe yelled at them to stop. The protesters responded by attacking the homeless veteran with a hammer, a piece of wood, and a table leg.

Surveillance video captured the attack: christiantimesnewspaper.com...

It is a shame he was not able to protect himself.. At least if he would have shot and killed these animals he would have had a place to stay and food to eat at government expense..

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
HOAX

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I believe this is not true.

I hate snopes, but here is there debunking of it.

www.snopes.com...

On that page, they have the video in it entirety, and its time stamped for 2015.

The attack is outrageous and real, but it was over a year ago and has nothing to do with the protests this week.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I believe this is not true.

I hate snopes, but here is there debunking of it.

www.snopes.com...

On that page, they have the video in it entirety, and its time stamped for 2015.

The attack is outrageous and real, but it was over a year ago and has nothing to do with the protests this week.

Damn twice in one week

Thanks i appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
HOAX

No dont say that word!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Why did you want it to be true?.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You'll excuse me if I don't watch the video. Seeing a fellow veteran beaten by these low-IQ thugs would make me find a local protest and inflict injuries.

Thankfully, after Donald Trump gets his agenda rolling, there will be FAR fewer homeless veterans, and suicidal veterans as well.

No it's not a nice video to watch, really disturbing to see this going on. Although a year ago this event took place, i find it just as disgusting no matter what the circumstances of this horrific event.

I will say it's worth taking note of though, and to remind ourselves there's a lot to 'Undo' and attempt to fix. If the economy was doing well, and everyone had what they needed Society would be much more content and less likely to fall into doing this crap.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The right won and they are still making # up? Sorest losers in the world.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Why did you want it to be true?.

Hell no!
It's my second hoax this week.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
This didn't happen.

Edit:

Nevermind I'm caught up now...Carry on.
edit on 13 11 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
It's a hoax.

www.inquisitr.com...

Yeah it is.

Thanks for the second link to that!
edit on 13-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Then maybe check your souces a bit better instead of eagerly posting lies.
I know ATS now loves to paint any left as demons but come on.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Then maybe check your souces a bit better instead of eagerly posting lies.
I know ATS now loves to paint any left as demons but come on.

Hey now i didn't purposely post it, i didn't realize it was a hoax, my bad.

You can put your guns away now. If it's a hoax it will go in the bin. No big deal.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Welcome to the social media age...sites relying on clicks for nickels for ads. More outrage=more clicks=more nickels...the simple reporting of facts is a thing of the past. Now it is given to us in click bait top ten lists of reasons why whatever...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Okay we need the title changed people are posting this thread in other threads as reality now. Its feeding the trolls.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I thought something was off. The source is bad. Then I couldn't get sound in the videos in the article. I restarted and changed browsers, no change.

Another one like 'pregnant woman beaten with bat on way to hospital'. I am just at a loss for the lack of fact checking recently.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join