It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Neo-Nazi website posts list of liberals for readers to bully into suicide

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

How would they know that?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
a reply to: Kettu

Atrocious, deplorable and horrendous behaviour...but, sadly for you, this has nothing to do with the election of Trump.

Sick people like this have always been doing things like this. Internet trolls encouraging self-harm and suicide in others are not a post-Trump phenomenon.

If you think otherwise, you are really naive.

So you're saying the rise of Trump has not in anyway created a rise in this deplorable scum bag element?

Maybe it's you who is being naive?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhotonEffect

Atrocious, deplorable and horrendous behaviour...but, sadly for you, this has nothing to do with the election of Trump.

Sick people like this have always been doing things like this. Internet trolls encouraging self-harm and suicide in others are not a post-Trump phenomenon.

So you're saying the rise of Trump has not in anyway created a rise in this deplorable scum bag element?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I have never really given much of a # of the welfare of anybody who can be coerced by internet words to commit suicide. Especially the spoiled teenagers. Like "pMFG, someone I don't know and will never meet is saying hurtful things!!!! OMG, I need to become an hero today!"

Jeeze, grow a spine and get off the damn screen!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PhotonEffect

Sigh.

No, there is no correlation between Trump being elected and Nazi groups being empowered.

Anybody who wants to find a weak correlation between two unrelated variables can do so in their own minds, or in this particular case, with the help of the media. What you and others with similar mindsets are falling victim to is media programming.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Just like there was no correlation between Hillary losing, and those protests.

KKK rallys for Trump in Connecticut

in NC

David Duke loves him

You can sigh and ignore it all you want. When you say there's no correlation you're not being honest.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

The election of Trump has given groups like this a much needed confidence boost.

If you voted for Trump, you essentially are green lighting the popularity boost these people are getting.

And if you voted against Trump, I guess you are responsible for the violence, all the property damage, the threats, assignation threats against the President-elect, the damage to police and their vehicles, the call to "KILL THE POLICE", etc.

If you are willing to accept all that, make retribution, blame yourself, etc...I will consider doing the same about a handful of racists tweeting.

Let me know when you are ready and we can proclaim our mutual devotion to these groups.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

You seem hell-bent on ignoring how supporting Trump is an act of enabling.

Enabling people everyone should be thoroughly renouncing.

By that logic, Obama was enabling on those groups who liked to play the game called "Polar Bear hu nting".

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Blame the Democrats for running the worst candidate in a hundred years. I would have said she was second worst, but she proved me wrong by not being able to beat the second worst.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: THENATIONALIST

and exactly how has black "hate" affected white people aside from remaining an opinion.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is the big difference between these White hate groups and the far left. The hate group trolls online and attempts to hurt feelings. The left goes out on the streets and actually kills, robs, burns, and destroy's. Sticks and stones folks.

I am in no way condemning the behavior of these hate groups, but they are far less of a threat than the actual DOERS.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
And its directed particularly towards liberals and progressives.

In an even deeper sense, its an intense anti-intellectualism, where "being coherent", and 'correlating knowledge with external reality', is losing it's appeal.

Some people are talking about this with a lot of gleefulness. Mass-psychosis on a large scale - mediated, as always, by a "prime exemplar" i.e. the president-elect.

What is this issue? There's an obnoxious quiet about where this is going to lead us. If I were a Muslim - I'd get the hell out of the United States - probably Canada would be safer (for now). Every one of Trumps appointees has a reputation as a "hardliner" i.e. a bellicose, aggressive, and uncompromising in their relations with others.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

The difference is the sick people that have existed before feel they can bring out their behavior now.
Why is that if Trump is claimed to be not inherantly racist, why does he bring cause to racists to act out(yes minus the cases that were made up)? It does have something to do with him alinging with the anti PC sentiment.

Which at the farthest reaches of it is racists feeling comfortable to come out now that they possibly have an avenue to do so. They are not the middle ground that should be exposing the other sides insanity(SJWs) with not catering to the racists.

(post by THENATIONALIST removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

You do realize that those scumbag elements would pretty much in all cases, support the right-wing candidate, no matter who it is - right? Not because the candidate shares their racist ideology - but because they for the most part share the candidate's right-wing ideology. Reasonable policies such as get a handle on illegal immigration, shrink government influence, stick to the constitution, etc.

The only way for Trump to completely avoid the support of the fringe far-right extremists, is to essentially not run as a Republican.

If you're seeing a rise in the "deplorable scumbag element" - maybe, just maybe - it's because there has been a huge rise in the deplorable scumbag element on the other side of the spectrum? Largely in part due to the utter sensationalist garbage coming out of the leftist MSM.
edit on 24/11/16 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Oh look, a picture that nobody would have seen if not for alarmist anti-trump folk concatenating it with trump's election.

It's pretty obvious that white supremacist groups are going to vote for trump considering his views on Mexico. The difference is that his citation is economical and not social. Obviously an extremist group doesn't really care about that.

Saying that those who voted for Trump are responsible for this is just begging for points of relative opposition. Let's not forget that Hillary supporters have been rioting and destroying both public and private property consistently for a while now.
edit on 27-11-2016 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

This Thread is closed. Hate and Bigotry are not welcome on ATS, even in the Mud Pit.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join