It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Neo-Nazi website posts list of liberals for readers to bully into suicide

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Kettu

Is there such a thing as a "prominent" New Nazi website? Do they have better Google reviews or what?

Here you go:
www.npiamerica.org...

Found this earlier today in my research of Steve Bannon and everyone he's connected to. European Identity Politics.

Its basically white supremacy intellectualized to appeal to modern conservatives.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

How can you write these things as if it has anything to do with Trump. Goodness. The way you wrote your post as if it was end of days and Armageddon was around the corner. Seriously take a break and realise all the things you state happen anyway and will continue to happen. As some people just like to see the world burn.

Maybe we should look at the hatred and distrust people have for those in power.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This bullying sounds more like Hillary/Obama tactics...look at the left-funded rioters in Portland--burning buildings and bullying people because Hillary didn't win....libs have also been caught spray painting swatiskas on churches.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Don't forget your "I hate Trump safety pins" everyone. Its more like George Soros is behind all this. I wonder is George the parasitic mummy wears his safety pin?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
It's like Sam Harris said. We can be sure that every racist voted for Trump, but not every Trump supporter is a racist.

We can't contribute this to Trump directly.

I think his words probably are empowering racists to be even more aggressive with their beliefs.

Which words would they be? Can you point to some racist Trump speech?
All the racists hate speech is coming from the left.

As for the OP, I suspect it's an attempt to muddy the waters. It won't work. We're seeing the far left in all their glory right now. Trump has managed to draw them totally into the open and show the world what they are.

Muslim Woman & Jewish Man Booted from Trump Rally for Silent Protest Against Islamophobia
www.youtube.com...

Democracynow.org - A Muslim woman and a Jewish man were kicked out of a Donald Trump rally on Friday after silently protesting the Republican front-runner’s Islamophobic views. Rose Hamid, a flight attendant, and Marty Rosenbluth, an attorney, wore yellow badges with the word "Muslim"—an intentional reference to the yellow star badges Jews were forced to wear under the Nazis. Rose Hamid was also wearing a hijab and a T-shirt that read "Salam, I come in peace." Friday’s incident comes a month after Trump called for banning Muslims from entering the United States following the attack in San Bernardino. Anti-Muslim incidents have increased around the country in the weeks since. Hamid and Rosenbluth join us to discuss their action.

and then .......

sorry was trying to find this video ...

A Stage, a Setup ? Could be ...

Peaceful Muslim Protester ? You Decide
www.youtube.com...

A Muslim woman was removed from a Trump rally in Rock Hill, SC. The media portrayed her as an innocent victim. Watch how this staged protest unfolded and then you decide..... was she innocent ? or did she and her group of habitual protesters have an agenda?

edit on 12016MondayfAmerica/Chicago11318 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 12016MondayfAmerica/Chicago11318 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

(post by THENATIONALIST removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

It's like Sam Harris said. We can be sure that every racist voted for Trump, but not every Trump supporter is a racist.
Entirely false. Do you think the black and Mexican racists voted for Trump or Clinton?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

So every La Raza and BLM supporter voted for Trump?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
We get it people, its not trumps fault that white racist voted for him and are now using is election to feed the hatred.

But all minoties are racist and its because of obama and the liberals.

The 21st century, is turning into the plight of the white angry man lol.

I think what is more important is that the jig is up for liberals.
You screamed 'wacist' one too many times and it came back to bite you.
Now your stock attack line is the joke it should always have been.

Meanwhile, honest people will continue to disavow and condemn real racists, just like Trump has done with the KKK.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Welcome to Trump's new America everyone! Where bigots, racists, and radical extremists are emboldened!

A prominent neo-Nazi website has published a list of anti-Donald Trump Twitter users to bully into suicide.

“You can troll these people and definitely get some of them to kill themselves,” said a post on The Daily Stormer, which is named after a Third Reich paper.

Its exhortation to violence came at the end of a post with embedded tweets of users afraid that Trump’s presidency could lead to danger against minorities, women and gay people.

Thanks to a Trump victory these fine folks now feel encouraged to come out of the woodwork more and more...

The normal, unsuspecting people featured on the list appeared to be linked only by the fact that they used the phrase “I’m so scared.”

Posts embedded on the site became the center of alt-right aggression, with user Johnny Memetic telling multiple young women that they are destined for gas chambers.

This is just the beginning folks, these antiques of humanity are making a resurgence. Not since the days of Jim Crow laws have racists felt so encouraged to spread their message of hate.

Article

This stuff was being done under Obama too. I guess hes a fascist/racist /*phobe too right?

You do know Trump isn't even in power?

Seriously you people need to kill yourselves.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It's as if the mods have disabled your star count - which I think says something about some of the mods (or ownership) of this website.

Anyways, yes. Right here in Toronto today some neo-nazi psychopaths were going around putting up posters that read

Ain't that something? Especially in one of the most multicultural cities in the western world - easily 70-75 % made up of minorities (women, non-whites). White conservative alt-right people are practically indistinguishable from Jihadists: they are equally extreme - unreasonable and insane - in their feelings and the way they rationalize achieving desired ends: absolute chaos.

I for one will not stand for this obnoxious non-sense. White people SHOULD internalize their advantages, because we are AFFORDED them by the structure of the societies we live within. So why can't we acknowledge the injustices of the past that have systemically maintained disadvantages for less afforded i.e. enabled by societal and institutional structures.

Honestly, these people, at root, have unresolved trauma, now covered over by heaps of immoral actions i.e. callouses that distance their own embodied sense of responsibility to the effects they create. They develop their thinking in the fulcrum of emotionally dysfunctional contexts - and offered phony and insane solutions to the effect of: "embrace the chaos", which is really just mastering the art of dissociating your bodily response from the chaos around you, they become walking, talking, pathologically mendacious sociopaths. This is what they have "enchanted" - whether Islamist or western nihilist/gnostic - they are megalomaniacs who are willing to kill other people as they go about objectifying reality with their plans and games - their mental preoccupations.

Insane - that's all I can say. The mainstream medias phony neutrality is gonna move society in a more and more insane direction - you watch. They are not regulating - they are not acting as they should be - to emphasize truth and empirical relaity - not virtuality, fantasy, and non-stop bull-$hit.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Racist is that all you got? That is the problem with you Hillary supporters you gotta keep beating the same old tree. Then bigot, huh. The ONLY bigots I see are protesting the election. Talk about intolerant, opinionated radical extremist . It is not Trump supporters attacking Hillary supporters but your bigoted protest gangs attacking children even. Now that is just like bigots.
You need to get a life and not worry about racist, bigots or radical extremists. You and your kind are those things.
So go on defending a murderer,satanist,lesbian paedophile liar. You need to clean your own backyard.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

a reply to: Dark Ghost

The election of Trump has given groups like this a much needed confidence boost.

If you voted for Trump, you essentially are green lighting the popularity boost these people are getting.

Ridiculous.

Righto mate!
utter horse crap this some kind of joke hoax thread?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

Atrocious, deplorable and horrendous behaviour...but, sadly for you, this has nothing to do with the election of Trump.

Sick people like this have always been doing things like this. Internet trolls encouraging self-harm and suicide in others are not a post-Trump phenomenon.

If you think otherwise, you are really naive.

/thread

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
THis is a silly thread. The Communist party of the USA supported Hillary and they idolize communist dictators that murdered untold millions of human beings.
How come there aren't Dems being frog marched in the "media" renouncing the Communist?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
“The best thing about living at the beach is that you only have assholes on three sides of you.”
― George Carlin

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TomRiddle

You first.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Dark Ghost

You seem hell-bent on ignoring how supporting Trump is an act of enabling.

Enabling people everyone should be thoroughly renouncing.

Ummm isn't enabling people one of the core beliefs of the SJW?

In fact I would tend to submit the the rise of the SJW has done more to inflame the neo-nazis then Trump has.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

This tactic is used up. Society as a whole does not condone this and it is no secret. For you to attribute it to the President Elect not going to have the effect you wish it to.

Society as a whole?

Do you somehow speak for society, and if so can you explain how you do this?

Also, if this is true why aren't people who support Trump denouncing this already, and why hasn't Trump done anything himself?

Silence is implied consent.

Repeat:

Silence is implied consent.

The same way you are right now speaking for society.

You are also right that silence is implied consent. Conservatives have been far to silent over the past 10-20 years and have let the SJW rise to their current level. If more of us and spoke out and stood our ground during this period we may have been able to reach a true compromise with liberals and not let the SJW take over the left; leaving us at this point.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Are you too stupid or too trollish to be ashamed of your non sequitur logic?
Hillary didn't respond to the US Ambassadors' cries in Benghazi after the British and the Red Cross left.
US Ambassador died.
Therefore as a Hillary supporter, you are a supporter and enabler of state sanctioned government employee homicide.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join