It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Neo-Nazi website posts list of liberals for readers to bully into suicide

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoyalBlue
a reply to: [post=21521086]lo
When a Mysogynistic, Rascist, Sexist, Bigoted, Treasonisitic Putin ball-licking, sexual predator becomes the Presidential-Elect of the United States of America, yeah............we're going to be able to blame a lot of #-hitting-the-fan on him and everyone that voted for him. Thanks special-snowflake from the rest of the decent humans.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The best thing about Nazi's is you can kill as many as you like and never get into any trouble.

Just like Zombies and Aliens.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Gonna keep it simple...

#RealVeteransDontSupportNazis

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Mods should delete this garbage. Leftist threads full of baseless conjecture... just worthless like the scum posting it.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

Yeah you're simple alright.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Hate to break it to you but what Obama and the left were doing gives rise to stuff like this. In Mein Kampf, Hitler spoke of the multiculturalism that was destroying his country. Millions in Germany hated their country and thought Germany was the evil of the world after WW I.

News Print media of that time was always printing how Germany needed to be a more inclusive country. Even in their government run institutions people were speaking in their own native tong as opposed to speaking German and that was championed as empowering.

Its when you try to blur borders and national identities that you get the Hitler types rising to power. That is exactly what Obama, Hillary and Soros were doing, not Trump or his supporters.

What is happening in VERY isolated incidents is not the fault of Trump or his supporters. More than that, are you actually blaming someone else for a decision some loony left wing whack jobs may make?

You are saying people are actually contemplating suicide over an election? That is not the fault of some Nazi. That is the result of intellectual laziness and that seems to be a disease that has infected the left.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Welcome to Trump's new America everyone! Where bigots, racists, and radical extremists are emboldened!

A prominent neo-Nazi website has published a list of anti-Donald Trump Twitter users to bully into suicide.

“You can troll these people and definitely get some of them to kill themselves,” said a post on The Daily Stormer, which is named after a Third Reich paper.

Its exhortation to violence came at the end of a post with embedded tweets of users afraid that Trump’s presidency could lead to danger against minorities, women and gay people.

Thanks to a Trump victory these fine folks now feel encouraged to come out of the woodwork more and more...

The normal, unsuspecting people featured on the list appeared to be linked only by the fact that they used the phrase “I’m so scared.”

Posts embedded on the site became the center of alt-right aggression, with user Johnny Memetic telling multiple young women that they are destined for gas chambers.

This is just the beginning folks, these antiques of humanity are making a resurgence. Not since the days of Jim Crow laws have racists felt so encouraged to spread their message of hate.

Article

My wife really freaked out election night when Trump won. I was kind of like it will not make any difference nothing will change. But the more I started to listen to hear fears it became a little more clearer. Also, I've asked several times why are the people protesting ("rioting" if you are a right winger). She gave very nebulous reasons but after thinking about it for while I think I have an idea why people are so freak out by Trump.

Trump makes statements that are exaggerated and extremely offensive to some people but are very popular with his base. The problem is not everyone is as intelligent as you are reading this post. Many people hear these statements and unable to see them as metaphor or exaggerations and take them as literal truths. And when people take what Trump is saying seriously they may actual go out find some gay and bash their head in verbally and physically.

But even worse something really scary occurred to me. Lots of Republicans claim they voted for Trump because of issues like his campaign promise of getting rid of NAFTA. But his acrimonious red-meat rhetoric for his base had a lot to do with him getting elected. The problem is how well this rhetoric works is very frightening. Trump seems to be a social liberal and probably further to the left than Hillary. So it is unlikely that Trump would abuse his now found power over his base. But what if Trump wasn't a social liberal? What if Trump got on TV one night and told everyone gay people really are the cause for everything that is bad in this country. And if he told them to go out find some gay people and bash their heads in with baseball bats they probably would do it!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The hold on reality is very tenuous for some it seems.. .

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I learned a long time ago that voting for the lesser of 2 evils is still voting for evil so I'm proud to say I did not vote thus I am not responsible. Everyone stays on their side of the fence they get to live another day.
Real easy guideline to follow.
edit on 14-11-2016 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyJones63

Hate to break it to you but what Obama and the left were doing gives rise to stuff like this. In Mein Kampf, Hitler spoke of the multiculturalism that was destroying his country. Millions in Germany hated their country and thought Germany was the evil of the world after WW I.

News Print media of that time was always printing how Germany needed to be a more inclusive country. Even in their government run institutions people were speaking in their own native tong as opposed to speaking German and that was championed as empowering.

Its when you try to blur borders and national identities that you get the Hitler types rising to power. That is exactly what Obama, Hillary and Soros were doing, not Trump or his supporters.

What is happening in VERY isolated incidents is not the fault of Trump or his supporters. More than that, are you actually blaming someone else for a decision some loony left wing whack jobs may make?

You are saying people are actually contemplating suicide over an election? That is not the fault of some Nazi. That is the result of intellectual laziness and that seems to be a disease that has infected the left.

The way you become a leader is you find a parade and step in front of it. Hitler only became powerful because the German people were looking to blame someone for all their misery. Hitler blamed the Jews and acquired huge amounts of power. He probably did not care one way or the other about the Jews. People who tell you "Obama, Hillary and Soros were doing" are using the same propaganda techniques Hitler used to acquire power. Anytime you hear something in politics that makes you angry someone is manipulating you. The problem is not Hillary, Soros, Trump, or Hitler. The problem is the audience in which the propaganda techniques work so effectively.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: superluminal11
I learned a long time ago that voting for the lesser of 2 evils is still voting for evil so I'm proud to say I did not vote thus I am not responsible. Everyone stays on their side of the fence they get to live another day.
Real easy guideline to follow.

I agree. With all the gerrymandering and 2-votes in the Senate to pass anything (a clear violation of the 17th Amendment), voting really doesn't matter. NOTHING WILL EVER GET DONE. NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE.

This is what the Oligarch wants. The people with power and privilege do not want to lose it. If you are one of the lucky ones everything is just peachy exactly the way it is.

I really thought this was going to be the year the anarchists finally got organized. Boy was I wrong.

"Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws". Mater Amschel Rothschild

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
The hold on reality is very tenuous for some it seems.. .

According to Tibetan Buddhists everything you think or say about reality is delusion.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoyalBlue
a reply to: [post=21521086]lo
When a Mysogynistic, Rascist, Sexist, Bigoted, Treasonisitic Putin ball-licking, sexual predator becomes the Presidential-Elect of the United States of America, yeah............we're going to be able to blame a lot of #-hitting-the-fan on him and everyone that voted for him. Thanks special-snowflake from the rest of the decent humans.

Yep, it's pretty bad. But do not worry. Now that all the liberals have been vanquished from government, the next cycle the Republicans will have no one to blame for all the bad government policies except themselves.

It's pretty amazing how the Democrats are pretty much completely removed from government. The power of gerrymandering is amazing. But Democrats have no one to blame but themselves since they started the gerrymandering craze back in the 70s. The Republicans just fought back harder use gerrymandering at whole new levels.

At least we no longer have divided government.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This is more insanity from the left. They don't have an argument so now they're trying to create one. Why not just divide yourselves up into two groups. One can be pretend conservatives, the others get to be the liberals. Then argue and trash each other while everybody else ignores all of you. Go chase yourselves, in other words.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Literallly Hitler. Literally.

Trump voters are literally Nazis. Literally.

OP, you must be new to the Internet. Under Obama, people all over the Internet have been saying things like "drink bleach" or "get raped" or "go play in traffic". Does that make Obama black hitler?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
If people can be bullied into suicide on twitter people are focusing on the wrong things such as why there children are so weak with no self esteem and why parents aren't being held responsible for failing them so badly.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: JinMI

Silence is implied consent.

Repeat:

Silence is implied consent.

Agreed.... silence of the majority of muslims on all the violence.... is consent.
Silence of the black community on the attacks on Trump voters = consent

it kinda goes both ways doesnt it

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
and this is why hillary would be the lesser evil, sure politics wise trump has no background and hillary one full of corruption but just the fact that a guy that shouts rasict, sexist, global warming denialing stuff in public is president now, will bring these issues back into peoples acceptance. one step forth two back i guess

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Meh... I'm not taking time to access the list and check the names, but I would hope that they aren't intending to single out emotionally fragile, very young or mentally ill people.

Being a douche is one thing - but being a predatory douche who picks on the weak? Another thing entirely.

Where's the sport in taunting the defenseless?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Is there such a thing as a "prominent" New Nazi website? Do they have better Google reviews or what?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join