It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Neo-Nazi website posts list of liberals for readers to bully into suicide

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You just quoted yourself and you're accusing me of being tedious!?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
We get it people, its not trumps fault that white racist voted for him and are now using is election to feed the hatred.

But all minoties are racist and its because of obama and the liberals.

The 21st century, is turning into the plight of the white angry man lol.

I think what is more important is that the jig is up for liberals.
You screamed 'wacist' one too many times and it came back to bite you.
Now your stock attack line is the joke it should always have been.

Meanwhile, honest people will continue to disavow and condemn real racists, just like Trump has done with the KKK.
edit on 13/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

We get it people, its not trumps fault that white racist voted for him and are now using is election to feed the hatred.

Meanwhile, honest people will continue to disavow and condemn real racists, just like Trump has done with the KKK.

Honest and Trump in the same sentence wow, for a non liberal you sure do cry a whole lot on ats about them, oh and how many times does one have to say i aint a liberal, but do enjoy your crybaby poor us white people.

Heres a tissues kid, on the house lol.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

YOu told me to answer the damn question, and I already did, and I told you that, and you denied it. I show you, and now I'm crazy or something for quoting myself to shut you up.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Honest and Trump in the same sentence wow, for a non liberal you sure do cry a whole lot on ats about them, oh and how many times does one have to say i aint a liberal, but do enjoy your crybaby poor us white people.

Lol, I am not white.

Oh and you are a liberal. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.. and you sure do quack a LOT.
Still, I am sure you will develop over time as your new President takes office and things change. There are perhaps some small signs with you that you are not completely brain washed by bobble heads on TV.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: imjack

If you could only see how desperate nearly every one of those claims looks to intelligent people.

LL: I did detail is quite well. And you tell us, you're the expert.

Well now you've heard more than a Muslim ban.

Do you honestly believe the problem is Trump, or people with empirically misguided understanding finding empowerment in his obtuse comments?

The issue isn't Trump is a racist. The issue is he speaks to them, or at least speaks language they understand.

The whole "White Racism" is a new spawn of special snowflakes on the Right to play with the Lefts. White people are easily exposed to the least stratification due to racism, that's just factual in the United States. Even though it's ever-more becoming a 'thing'. Mostly due to hype. Nearly all Republican excitement is artificial.

Nothing about this counter-culture is actually productive. Anti-PC/Anti-SJW are idiotic at the root of their thought.

SJW isn't even a real god damned thing, it's an insult. The word "Warrior" is to imply a comedic over-absurd amount of passion for the subject. Somewhere in the process it became 'cool' to minimize equal treatment and cut down social justice. You can make your snide comments all you want about how 'whiny and bad' it's gotten, all this says to me is the Right has become so regressive, they'll even complain about complaining.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Lol, I am not white.

Oh and you are a liberal. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.. and you sure do quack a LOT.
Still, I am sure you will develop over time as your new President takes office and things change. There are perhaps some small signs with you that you are not completely brain washed by bobble heads on TV.

Congrats,if i am a liberal that makes you a nazy am i right.

Oh and thanks for the insults mental midget, coming from you it is poetic justice lol.

Durp durp
edit on 13-11-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Lol, I am not white.

Oh and thanks for the insults mental midget, coming from you it is poetic justice lol.

Durp durp

Love the outburst!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Lol, I am not white.

Durp durp

Love the outburst!

hey man i know your insecure and all, but do keep up the good work, im sure trump would be proud.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Lol, I am not white.

Durp durp

Love the outburst!

hey man i know your insecure and all, but do keep up the good work, im sure trump would be proud.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

I think his words probably are empowering racists to be even more aggressive with their beliefs.

Do you think maybe it has something to do with the never ending white shaming that comes from the left media and left academia? There is open support for BLM, a group that has organized events to threaten and attack whites, a group that promotes racial segregation from whites, a group that incited men to ambush and murder police officers.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Here's a sobering video. Maybe it should be compulsory viewing for race baiters.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: Dark Ghost

The election of Trump has given groups like this a much needed confidence boost.

If you voted for Trump, you essentially are green lighting the popularity boost these people are getting.

No, if you voted Trump, you preferred him over Hillary Clinton. The soap box you guys are standing on is going to give in under the weight of all of this B.S. eventually; just as Hillary's campaign collapsed under the weight of all of her B.S.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Sounds like serious cases of TARD. Trump Acceptance Reality Disorder!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorChaos

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: Dark Ghost

The election of Trump has given groups like this a much needed confidence boost.

If you voted for Trump, you essentially are green lighting the popularity boost these people are getting.

No, if you voted Trump, you preferred him over Hillary Clinton. The soap box you guys are standing on is going to give in under the weight of all of this B.S. eventually; just as Hillary's campaign collapsed under the weight of all of her B.S.

Listen, if the Democratic Nomination was a Rock, and you still voted for Trump, then you have issues.

Now let me explain that if the Republican Nomination was also a Rock, that would have been the ultimate nomination.

The reverse logic that not voting for Hillary is voting for Trump is endlessly hypocritical, inspect the analogy above again.

If you voted for Johnson or didn't vote at all, that argument holds more water than saying

"Well this Candidate is bad so..."

They were BOTH arguably bad, and that will be the legacy of this election.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

CTR?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Welcome to Trump's new America everyone! Where bigots, racists, and radical extremists are emboldened!

Yeah the Crazies come out in full force when someone new is elected. I mean just look at how Isis just jumped right in there and started killing people after Obama was elected. So if you stand by your own words you would have to say that Obama created Isis, as "you say" Trump is creating these guys.

Thanks to a Trump victory these fine folks now feel encouraged to come out of the woodwork more and more...

Yeah I hear ya.

This is just the beginning folks, these antiques of humanity are making a resurgence. Not since the days of Jim Crow laws have racists felt so encouraged to spread their message of hate.

Preach on brother, but don't forget to practice what you preach.
edit on 13-11-2016 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21521086]lo
When a Mysogynistic, Rascist, Sexist, Bigoted, Treasonisitic Putin ball-licking, sexual predator becomes the Presidential-Elect of the United States of America, yeah............we're going to be able to blame a lot of #-hitting-the-fan on him and everyone that voted for him. Thanks special-snowflake from the rest of the decent humans.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
And this has... WHAT to do with Trump?

lol, the only thing you've exposed is a website that literally has ZERO to do with Trump, the election, or half of the country that got him elected.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join