It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Neo-Nazi website posts list of liberals for readers to bully into suicide

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: UKTruth

Trump has managed to draw them totally into the open and show the world what they are.

Thank you! You nailed it!

The longer and harder they push on with this national troll fest the grimier and more sadistic they'll look.

Defeat the GOP and take them down - check
Defeat the DNC and take them down - check
Defeat the media and take them down - check
Defeat celebrity culture and make them look like idiots - check
Destroy the Clintons - check
Destroy the Bush's - check
Defeat PC culture - check
Exorcise left wing progressivism by shining a light on them - in progress

What a winner Donald J Trump is.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Which words would they be? Can you point to some racist Trump speech?

I have many times in many threads with you.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

Which words would they be? Can you point to some racist Trump speech?

I have many times in many threads with you.

I have asked many times but you have not provided any example of racist speech by Trump.
Give us some examples.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
It says "prominent neo nazi website" meaning this site has been around way before DJT was running for POTUS. This site, I'm sure was disgusting before and still is now.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

BS I have not! We do this dance thread after thread. I provide. I always do. I've done this before with you.

I provide it. I provide a link of Trump saying it himself. You do some mental gymnastics for why it doesn't count.

You're so intellectually dishonest right now. Like I didn't give you those examples before...

Dude, how many times do you need me to frigging post them??

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

BS I have not! We do this dance thread after thread. I provide. I always do. I've done this before with you.

I provide it. I provide a link of Trump saying it himself. You do some mental gymnastics for why it doesn't count.

You're so intellectually dishonest right now. Like I didn't give you those examples before...

Dude, how many times do you need me to frigging post them??

No you haven't and it appears you wont post his apparent racist hate speech now either.
All I have heard form you is something about Mexican rapists and a Muslim ban.
I am yet to hear any racism from Trump.

I'll even help you a bit to highlight the complete BS of it all.
Here is the HuffPo propaganda summary.
Can't even find any racist hate speech there either.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Is there anything of substance you have?
As it stands it sounds like you have been listening to too many bobble heads in the media and have lost your own mind.
edit on 13/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I'm sorry are you talking about me or Trump!? Let's not forget who said it!

Then you're not listening.

It helps to live in the USA I suppose..
edit on 13-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

That post made little sense.

Truth rarely makes sense to a liberal.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Truth rarely makes sense to a liberal.

...and you accused ME of saying things lacking substance.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Defeat the GOP and take them down - check
Defeat the DNC and take them down - check
Defeat the media and take them down - check
Defeat celebrity culture and make them look like idiots - check
Destroy the Clintons - check
Destroy the Bush's - check
Defeat PC culture - check
Exorcise left wing progressivism by shining a light on them - in progress

What a winner Donald J Trump is.

I've had a list something like that in mind, but you just spelt it out.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I'm sorry are you talking about me or Trump!? Let's not forget who said it!

Then you're not listening.

It helps to live in the USA I suppose..

Saying Mexian rapists are coming across the border illegally is not racist - it's true.
Calling for a ban on Muslims entering the country until better screening is in place is not racist - it's prudent.

Try harder.

You still don't seem to be understanding that the 'racist' finger pointing of liberals to get their way and close down arguments failed miserably. It will continue to fail. You will continue to be asked for proof and reasoning when you call someone racist.

Helps to live in the USA? Lol. A weak argument (and very satisfying.. thank you
)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

SJW is a mass movement that embraces all anti-white racism. It makes everything about sexism, and all the other group identity forms of bigotry. It does so to such degrees its virtually indistinguishable from Neo-Nazi's rhetoric to the point that there are literally online madlib type games called "Stormfront or SJW", where the challenge is to guess whether it was a Stormfront or SJW creature that made the statement.

I've written about this extensively, and I'm kind of late to the party, but the same logic stood out to me almost immediately.

Note that I gave Obama a pass didn't even much bother him at all until the past 6 months, despite spending years crucifying Bush on his way out.

This trend of SJW racism that Obama has inspired is precisely why I stuck arund and dug in, and your work in here is but a shining example of everything I'm talking about.

It's this whole idea that if you are black you cant be racist, or whites adopting the same anti-white racism isnt racism logic, and its various iterations that form the 'SJW Bigotry Spectrum', Donald Trump DOES represent an anti-racist backlash to this new face of pro-racism. That's the real Big Story here, not that white supremacsts are naturally against this same force but for truly pro-racist reasons.

So keep on with this kind of trolling, you're just giving us more practice and more ammo to destroy this kind of thinking for good. It may or may not take a long time, but this BS will meet the dustbin of historical marginalization the same way groups like the KKK met decades ago.

But until then, as long as you guys around, you embolden them. Every one of those videos of blacks stripping and beating innocent random white kids, and the like, those are recruitment videos for those groups you claim to be against. And you can deny supporting that kind of behavior, but the precise kind of work you're doing in this thread is what fuels the psychology of savagery we're seeing increasingly en masse.

So before you respond, re-read is again. Go walk a loop through your house. Stop and look in the mirror. And then come back here and push on. And try to actually sleep afterwards. Everyone can see and are watching you now.....
edit on 13-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

1. Failed to disavow the Ku Klux Klan. He claimed to not condemn them because he 'didn't know anything about them'. He must not understand what the words "White Supremacist" meant either.

2. He claimed a judge was biased because “He’s a Mexican. We’re building a wall between here and Mexico. "

3. The Justice Department sued his company ― twice ― for not renting to black people.

4. He questioned whether President Obama was born in the United States.

5. He treats racial groups as monoliths - every time Trump mentions a minority group, he uses the definite article the, as in “the Hispanics,” “the Muslims” and “the blacks.”

6. Taco Bowl

Former Republican presidential candidate and Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) had a good breakdown of everything that was wrong with Trump’s comment.

“It’s like eating a watermelon and saying ‘I love African-Americans,’” Bush quipped.

7. He encouraged the mob justice that resulted in the wrongful imprisonment of the Central Park Five.

8. He condoned the beating of a Black Lives Matter protester

“Maybe [the protester] should have been roughed up,” he mused. “It was absolutely disgusting what he was doing.”

9. He treats African-American supporters as tokens to dispel the idea he is racist

10. He stereotyped Jews and shared an anti-Semitic meme created by white supremacists

11. He told the House subcommittee on Native American Affairs that the Mashantucket Pequot Nation, a Native American tribe, “they don’t look like Indians to me... They don’t look like Indians to Indians.”

12. Muslims aren't a race. It's pretty clear they're in the same standing with him, as the rest of these people.
edit on 13-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You didn't answer my question. What race is "SJWs" racist towards!? You say they are the most racist. So what race are they super racist towards?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

If you could only see how desperate nearly every one of those claims looks to intelligent people.

LL: I did detail is quite well. And you tell us, you're the expert.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

No. You didn't. I never said I was an expert.

*edit: love to hear the answer to the original question!
edit on 13-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
We get it people, its not trumps fault that white racist voted for him and are now using is election to feed the hatred.

But all minoties are racist and its because of obama and the liberals.

The 21st century, is turning into the plight of the white angry man lol.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

1. Failed to disavow the Ku Klux Klan. He claimed to not condemn them because he 'didn't know anything about them'. He must not understand what the words "White Supremacist" meant either.

2. He claimed a judge was biased because “he’s a Mexican”.

3. The Justice Department sued his company ― twice ― for not renting to black people.

4. He questioned whether President Obama was born in the United States.

5. He treats racial groups as monoliths - every time Trump mentions a minority group, he uses the definite article the, as in “the Hispanics,” “the Muslims” and “the blacks.”

6. Taco Bowl

Former Republican presidential candidate and Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) had a good breakdown of everything that was wrong with Trump’s comment.

“It’s like eating a watermelon and saying ‘I love African-Americans,’” Bush quipped.

7. He encouraged the mob justice that resulted in the wrongful imprisonment of the Central Park Five.

8. He condoned the beating of a Black Lives Matter protester

“Maybe [the protester] should have been roughed up,” he mused. “It was absolutely disgusting what he was doing.”

9. He treats African-American supporters as tokens to dispel the idea he is racist

10. He stereotyped Jews and shared an anti-Semitic meme created by white supremacists

11. He told the House subcommittee on Native American Affairs that the Mashantucket Pequot Nation, a Native American tribe, “they don’t look like Indians to me... They don’t look like Indians to Indians.”

1. He did disavow the KKK many times, before Jake Spanner (or whatever his name is) asked him. Not only did he totally disavow Duke the day before the Spanner interview, he criticised Duke and left the Reform party because Duke was in it. Propaganda FAIL.

2. The judge in question has ties to La Raza and the media fervour about Trumps remarks on illegal immigration makes Trumps suggestion he could not be fair a reasonable one. That aside, 'Mexican' is not a race. Propaganda FAIL.

3. This is an example of racist practice, no doubt. However it was 40+ years ago. I fail to see how this relates to racist speech that has caused all this protest. When looking at past actions it is important to look at all actions. More recently, in 90's, Trump went up against the establishment to ensure minorities could be members of his club in Florida (heavily attacked and criticised by the white establishment at the time and praised by minority groups). The media won't major on that story. A 1970's mistake, corrected over the course of his life.

4. Questioning the birth place of a President is not racist. An attack on a black person does not equal racism. He also questioned the birth place of Cruz.

5. Just words to describe a voting block. That is not racist. The phrase 'whites' is used all the time too.

6. Give me a break. A picture of him saying enjoyed a Taco Bowl is racist ???

7. He was outraged at a crime and wanted justice. You assume it was because he is a racist, but there is no evidence of that. You'll need more.

8. There is no evidence of racism here. He was angy at a violent and disruptive protester. He also scorned white agitators at his rally.

9. Tokens? So if I understand you correctly, saying you love a group of people is racist.

10. No, he didn't.

11. I must have missed the classification of racism wherby saying someone doesn't look like a Native American is racist.

Is that it? A collection of BS and innuendo over 40 years and you (actually the liberal media) managed to find a list of 11 things? Wow. Pretty slim.

A man in the public eye for so long and with many examples of actually helping minority communities, and this is the best you guys have???

You liberals are doing a great disservice to minority groups, watering down 'racism'.

edit on 13/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

You're just tedious, ya know that

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

SJW is a mass movement that embraces all anti-white racism. It makes everything about sexism, and all the other group identity forms of bigotry. It does so to such degrees its virtually indistinguishable from Neo-Nazi's rhetoric to the point that there are literally online madlib type games called "Stormfront or SJW", where the challenge is to guess whether it was a Stormfront or SJW creature that made the statement.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join