It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Neo-Nazi website posts list of liberals for readers to bully into suicide

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Again, what are you calling BS on!? I said the same thing you did in that regard. We both said that the white supremacist groups voted Trump. *well, I said the white supremacist voted Trump, but I think that's just semantics.

Now we have he SJW's and they're as racist as any creature ever was

"SJW" is not an official organization. It's a term the opposition labels people they perceive hold a pattern of beliefs. Because it's not an official organization, such as the KKK, it's nearly impossible to quantify your claim.

Let's pretend it were that easy, and it was this unified organization, I am curious as to what race "SJWS" are racist towards in your view?

You can't just go around blaming one person for like 100 million people.

What the #. Where did I blame one person!? I made a point in each of my posts that we shouldn't blame the actions in the OP to Trump.

Or did you mean something else by that?
edit on 13-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
So much depravity in the world....and in this thread. Most of it patently obvious. Some of it not.

Go ahead and keep fanning the flames of division. Watch the world burn around you.

Sick. Just sick.
edit on 13-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: Dark Ghost

You seem hell-bent on ignoring how supporting Trump is an act of enabling.

Enabling people everyone should be thoroughly renouncing.

Most retarded logic I have seen in the last hour.

I like how you call him retarded in response to a symbolic issue. Why even prove him wrong right?

What part of his logic is retarded? That people should renounce biggots, or that supporting Trump enables them?

If it's the second part, how is that untrue? He specifically made a lot of racially based promises.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
a reply to: Kettu

Atrocious, deplorable and horrendous behaviour...but, sadly for you, this has nothing to do with the election of Trump.

Sick people like this have always been doing things like this. Internet trolls encouraging self-harm and suicide in others are not a post-Trump phenomenon.

If you think otherwise, you are really naive.

They support Trump heavily and voted for him. Due to Trump's rhetoric. Trump bears some of the responsibility.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

A question did he denounce them and did they make it public they were supporting him?.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

and did they make it public they were supporting him?.

Yes. At least, the most prominent one did. Officially announced and through subsequent celebrations of his election victory.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Came here to see what you had to say.

"Welcome to Trump's new America everyone! Where bigots, racists, and radical extremists are emboldened! "

Now I couldn't care less.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

The election of Trump has given groups like this a much needed confidence boost.

If you voted for Trump, you essentially are green lighting the popularity boost these people are getting.

That's just what the media wants you to believe.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

It's what is been planned Trump or Clinton the outcome is the same. The establishment plan is still going strong.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

In your view, what is their plan?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
ENOUGH. JUST BECAUSE THEY SPOTTED SOMETHING DOES NOT MEAN THAT HE SUPPORTS THEM.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I think ATS has had enough of CAPS LOCK. I wish for its ban.

Why are you SCREAMING at us!?
edit on 13-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Keep everyone split right down the middle so the people do not rise up against the establishment.
Keep everyone afraid of each other so they can control more efficiently.
So they can all keep selling #e we don't need so they can buy even more stuff they don't need.
But I don't give them credit for being some shady world shadow government I just think people will do anything for more shiny stuff and to hold onto the perceived power they have.
We can be rubbish as a specie.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Better do what he says dude...he is shouting afterall.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
I think ATS has had enough of CAPS LOCK. I wish for its ban.

Why are you SCREAMING at us!?

Wow typical people want to ban everything now a days. Left right doesn't matter how about this if you don't like something ignore it when you acknowledge it you give it credence. Just like people that were stupid enough to post videos on the web crying. Its the internet you can guarantee anything you post on the web someone is going to be mad and they will flame you. That's where the term came from it isn't even about groups twitter is incredibly cruel to everyone. If your upset take this time to plan for next time talk to friends and family make sure you articulate your beliefs. Don't just hurl insults like I see in this thread it will get you no where and just creates opposition.

The democratic party lost because while they were busy insulting the opposition contrary to their beliefs Trump was telling people what he ws going to do. He got a larger percent of the black vote than Romney. He did this by saying he was going to bring jobs to inner cities and get investments in to the areas. If he does just his one thing Democrats will never win another election. Remember all the black leaders asking what has democrats done for us??? Contrary to what many believe after the election ive been looking in to Trump a lot more and came to a realization. Hes not conservative in fact hes much closer to the center. Probably because most his life he was a democrat and notice hes moving republicans to the left. Basically the only conservative things I could find is really immigration and wanting to fund the military. And the reason he hooked on immigration is I believe he truly thinks illegal immigration hurts the country. He may or may not be right I guess will see as he implements his immigration policies.

Something happened and no one noticed in the democrats and republicans two candidates came in saying similar things And that's Bernie and Trump. They both said business as usual in politics is a problem. They both said how foreign trade deals have destroyed the U.S. economy and how the Iran nuclear agreement is bad for the country. They also argue that more foreign nations should be financially supporting the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO). They both also said that they would stop corruption in Washington. This was the key to both campaigns people are mad about politics as usual. Democrats didn't see it at the time and ignored Bernies message. Bit something tells me now they wish they hadn't ive even had friends that gave me hell about Bernie calling him every name and telling me I was a foll now admitting they should have listened.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: Kettu
It's like Sam Harris said. We can be sure that every racist voted for Trump, but not every Trump supporter is a racist.

We can't contribute this to Trump directly.

I think his words probably are empowering racists to be even more aggressive with their beliefs.

Which words would they be? Can you point to some racist Trump speech?
All the racists hate speech is coming from the left.

As for the OP, I suspect it's an attempt to muddy the waters. It won't work. We're seeing the far left in all their glory right now. Trump has managed to draw them totally into the open and show the world what they are.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Trump has managed to draw them totally into the open and show the world what they are.

Thank you! You nailed it!

The longer and harder they push on with this national troll fest the grimier and more sadistic they'll look.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Wow typical people want to ban everything now a days.

I'm not, nor have I ever been, an ATS mod.

Lucid Lunacy would love it if THEY BAN CAPS LOCK BUT I IN NO WAY SPEAK FOR ATS OR THE MODERATORS OR ADMINS OR SITE OWNER!

The democratic party lost because while they were busy insulting the opposition contrary to their beliefs

Really? You're suggesting that's not true to both sides??

He got a larger percent of the black vote than Romney.

Yes he did. Yet, the black vote was largely not towards Trump.

If he does just his one thing Democrats will never win another election.

lol

link   
ANYWAYS, we already had a thread covering this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

Every one of the numerous threads like this from both sides of this train wreck currently clogging the front page of this site are solely for the purpose of political baiting and trolling. Don't get suckered in, my friend.

Almost every member's avatar has their join date directly underneath their portrait, in plain view of anyone. Rule of thumb: if they joined in the past sixty days, and are posting nothing but hyperbole, a la The Enquirer, they are trolling. Every last one of them. There is a member here posting the same inflammatory garbage for the Trump "camp", pretty much daily, and though most of his/her/its threads are based on known bullsh!t hoaxes, the emotionally reactive still not only flock to them, but encourage them. And that individual just started his/her/its account, too.

Maybe they're established members creating alternate dummy accounts because they're simply ineffectual cowards...that happens quite a bit. Cowards always hide behind something. Or maybe they're paid to do it, as some have suggested. Either way, they have one purpose here, and that is to widen the divide. At least this one hasn't started attacking people yet. So there's that.

This is simply more of the same, and every single person here ought to know better. Responding to them only encourages it to continue...but of course it is exceedingly difficult not to speak out against such obnoxious and obvious inflammatory swill.

As far as the subject matter, everything in this life boils down to a choice. I don't condone bullying personally, and it is singularly disgusting for anyone to suggest that another person end their own life simply because their opinions don't tow the popular line, but Donald Trump is not responsible for this. The people who choose, despite having numerous other options, to behave this way are the only people responsible.

The same goes for Hillary Clinton devotees. She is not responsible for the riots and violence any more than Trump is responsible for the behavior of the douche nozzles described here. It is ridiculous for anyone to assert otherwise.

This is all by design, and it is horrifying to watch people who otherwise could be described as intelligent, logical and adult behave the way they are all over the country, including right here on ATS, because they have allowed themselves to be reduced to a pack of bickering children. But they make the choice to behave that way.

We, as a nation, are largely unwilling to own our actions. We're always looking for someone else to blame for why everything is fked up in our society. The harsh reality is, the blame is 100% our own.

The American people are being played like a fiddle, and it is because we allow it to continue...and encourage it. The persons behind all of this are well aware of that simple fact, and that's why they keep it going. Distracting an entire nation of people by polarizing its people on every single major issue this country faces, tricking them into turning on each other like animals...it is so simple to do, it's scary.

I'm certain my words will be ignored by most, but perhaps at least a few will stop and think. If they can turn us against each other this easily, what else can they do to us simply because we allow our base emotions to eclipse critical thinking and common sense? We're about to find out, I know that much.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join