It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Neo-Nazi website posts list of liberals for readers to bully into suicide

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I can speak as a member of society and an observer of history. Don't be so obtuse to thinking that there is a large component of Americans who believe this is ok.

It has been not been acceptable for a very long time.

Silence is not implied as consent. Ask anyone who has been raped, beaten, shot, stabbed, detained etc etc etc.

I'm sorry Kettu, you really need to look at this logically.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: Dark Ghost

If you voted for Trump, you essentially are green lighting the popularity boost these people are getting.

If you voted for Hillary, you essentially are green lighting child molestation and anti-American authoritarianism wanting to dissolve the republic.

glass houses bro.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

If you voted for Trump, you essentially are green lighting the popularity boost these people are getting.

If you voted for Hillary, you essentially are green lighting child molestation and anti-American authoritarianism wanting to dissolve the republic.

glass houses bro.

Nope, false equivalency. The child molestation was proven to be a hoax.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
There really must be some truth in all of this about Trump & racists.

They wouldn't get so upset like a hornets nest if it didn't sting so badly.

Truth often does that...hurt I mean.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

Dont feed em!

link   

You seem hell-bent on ignoring how supporting Trump is an act of enabling.

Enabling people everyone should be thoroughly renouncing.

Ok then. Let's utilise your logic:

"Voting for Hillary means you hate white people, since a proportion of people who voted for her happen to hate white people. Therefore, if Hilary had won, anybody that voted for her was enabling anti-white groups."

Sounds pretty ridiculous, hey? Well, that's EXACTLY what you are arguing...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
SORRY JUST HAD TO

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What is this logic that the "only racists" are white?

What did you mean when you said:

"The true white supremacist hate groups only ever were going to vote for / endorse / etc the counter-SJW mainstream presidential candidate."

You just said the white supremacist hate groups here were only ever going to vote Trump.

So we are saying the same thing! You're arguing against your own post as much as you're arguing mine.

Most of the worst kinds of white racists are parading as non-racists under the SJW banner

That's conjecture! Come one.

The KKK is indisputably racist, however, and they officially endorse Trump.

Again, I made the point that not every Trump supporter is racist. I did say that. So I don't think I agree with the OP because he seems to be attributing these actions too directly to Trump.
edit on 13-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
after examining the OP account I advise people not to respond to them as they look quite suspect.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

If I vote for someone that enables a certain group, I have made a decision that I'm OK with that, and I still support that person.

You don't get to pick and choose, ignoring things about someone when you vote for them. You can try all you want to deny and ignore the ugly bits about a candidate or politician, but that's like sticking your head in the sand.

Silence implies consent, and ignoring the things you don't want to deal with doesn't make them disappear.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
after examining the OP account I advise people not to respond to them as they look quite suspect.

I could say the same for you Comrade.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

If I vote for someone that enables a certain group, I have made a decision that I'm OK with that, and I still support that person.

Did Hilary denounce her husband for the things he has done? If not, and you voted for her, then you are OK with everything he has done. (This is what you are arguing, btw.)

You don't get to pick and choose, ignoring things about someone when you vote for them. You can try all you want to deny and ignore the ugly bits about a candidate or politician, but that's like sticking your head in the sand.

Be careful you don't trip while on that mighty high moral pedestal of yours, it's a LONG way down.

Silence implies consent, and ignoring the things you don't want to deal with doesn't make them disappear.

So if somebody punches me once in the face and I say nothing, I have then consented to them punching me continually in the face until I object verbally?

Your logic is so flawed...I really do hope for your sake that others are correct and you are just trolling.

edit on 13/11/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

This is why we will have a continued divide here and in the country.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

BS.

Yes there are fringe groups like the KKK, anf the Neo-N. And they are racist. No doubt there.

Now we have he SJW's and they're as racist as any creature ever was (and there have gone mainstream).

But it's a different brand of racism, that is in competition with the brand of the Neo-N.

Hillary represent the SJW brand of racism. OF COURSE they would be all in against her. That has nothing to do with Trump. It doesn't mean Trump represents them. There were surely some fringe SJW individuals whom actually looked at the Hillary's lies corruption and voted Trump. That still doesn't mean Trump represents them aside from being a protest to her.

Trump is a counter to PC (the ideology of the racist SJW's).

320 million people in the US. Most of those that vote vote for one of two individuals. You can't just go around blaming one person for like 100 million people. Especially not is you support diversity.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
We choose to be offended. I hope these guys who the nazi's are targeting remember this.
Just show them you don't care and it makes the nazi's mad.
Anyhow Nazis hate those guys I hope someone hacks and posts all their names....good to know who the real twats are.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

glass houses bro.

Nope, false equivalency. The child molestation was proven to be a hoax.

She was never a lawyer?
whew. guess that solves that. for a second I thought the stories of her...etc.

carry on, want more stones in your throwing?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 13-11-2016 by slowisfast because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

The uptick in Daily Stormer activity is the direct result of rags like the NewYorkDailyNews giving them so much press. I never heard of them until people like yourself kept giving them what they want—notoriety.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

The old "if we just ignore them they'll go away" argument?

Hm...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

No it's the old "all press is good press" argument. Keep up the good work.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join