It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASSIVE Protests Being Planned For The Inauguration of Donald J. Trump on 1.20.2017

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Nah,
He's done with that AND gets crazy money and perks until he dies.
He'll be turnt by breakfast.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I wonder who will be there... the usual suspects i imagine.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

The Clintons will likely be attending since they are former Prez and First lady. Bet Hillary will be full of rage and pain. I feel bad for her a little just because she wanted it so bad for so long. Just a very little

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I hope President Trump is strong enough to have SOROS brought to trial. Someone that evil has to have broken several laws, but no-one has had to balls to bring him to justice.

So exactly what laws would they be?

Or is just someone else that God Emperor Trump will just jail!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
i saw a meme i liked about this protesting thing. It said "protest is for when civil rights are being violated.....anything else and its just whining"

I think its true. Whos civil rights has Trump violated? His speech alone cannot violate anyones civil rights as speech doesnt dictate or enforce policy when youre not even president yet. These protesters are morons and are tarnishing the reputation of an age old grand american tradition of peaceful, MEANINGFUL protest. Protesting something you merely dont like demeans the value and respectibility of protesting as a dignified act of thoughtful, concerned citizens.

Question: is using protest as a vehicle to show everyone how much you dont like something instead of protesting a real grievance a little bit like saying someone raped you just because they checked out your body and said your hot in a creepy way? Doesnt protesting something that hasnt actually hurt anyone bring the respectibility and legitimacy of protests DOWN? I think it does. And im already seeing people on both political spectrums basically saying that the protesters are actually doing more harm than good to ANY cause, not just theirs.

From now one, any time theres a protest the average working american is going to assume its "those people who like to set fires, spray paint things, destroy things, block highways and buildings and in general act like thugs"

Well done!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Might be a bad idea I saw an estimate that as many as 500000 may be attending trumps inauguration. soooo they have a hi bar to meet to disrupt that. Could be significantly higher Obama drew 1.9 million for his first one. So trying to protest this is just asking for trouble and the odds wouldn't be in there favor. Realize how many people are going to want to be there to see this????? And on inauguration day DC police are strict I went to Obama's 2nd one not as large and people were arrested in mass for being in areas they weren't suppose to. DC police take that day very seriously and plan it for months.

edit on 11/13/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
They protested Bush's innaguraton too.
edit on 13-11-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Yeah, bunch of commies and globalists that hate America.

Anti-Trump Protests Funded By Left-Wing ‘Charity’

The Progress Unity Fund is a tax-exempt 501(c)3 organization — the same classification as the Red Cross.

The group’s mission is to “provide a progressive alternative to mainstream charities,” according to its IRS filings.

The fund provides the financial backing for Act Now To Stop War & End Racism (ANSWER) Coalition, a left-wing activist group that began organizing “emergency protests” immediately after Trump’s election.

Cities where ANSWER held protests included: Chicago, New York, DC and San Francisco, among others.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Well let's just hope it's a zero degree day with the wind blowing hard. They will all be too busy warming their hands and sipping on their hot chocolate to be able to do anything.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

More from that guy.
abcnews.go.com...

He actually looks like a troll. Anyone good at photoshop can give him green troll skin (not Pepe skin)? Make for great forums ribbing / memes.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Wonder if hes wearing a MAGA hat in that pic.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If anyone is planning a major terrorist attack, this day would be the day to cause mass casualties, especially now they know there will be mass amount of people there at the inauguration.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

people been calling certain groups in DC "the establishment" for a very long time. hell they were doing that when i was a kid and that was over 40yrs ago.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

pbs.twimg.com...

www.reddit.com...

Do your research. It's been discussed over and over again on reddit; so much so that I don't want to link to an overwhelming number of specific threads.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Well said. Lunatic leftists create a problem. Someone once tweeted that they are on campus with a gun, and that they will shoot all the n****rs. But wait, the person who tweeted that was PROVEN to be a black woman who was conclusively associated with BLM on that particular campus. Niiiiice. Way to cry wolf so real incidents of racism are called fake (although in reality, perhaps 1 percent of all accused hate crimes aren't real - and many times turns out the one who is accusing is the one who created the problem in the first place.)

We are not working with the brightest people when we are dealing with those who will say and do anything if a twenty-dollar bill is shoved in their face. I am proud to be an "uneducated" Trump supporter - the only thing higher education really does is indoctrinate. I am intelligent and more learned than those who get some snazzy bachelor's degree that is about to become as worthless as a high school diploma. (I know this because I work for a company that administers cognitive and personality tests for higher level positions in global companies as well as for public sector positions (police, fire); and I was tested as a condition of my employment - have only a HS diploma and tested at executive levels for verbal-based reasoning and spatial ability. (I've seen some really crappy test scores from people making over $100K and I'm just like WTF? A degree shows you've basically paid for access to better jobs, not that you are necessarily smart).

They are completely messing things up for when real violations occur. False-flaggers and inciters like Soros need to get convicted for crimes against the people; those who really are beaten for their race or viewpoints (which is, by far, mostly those on the right, not the left!) are being lumped in with these bozos and justice is not being served for any real victims of hate out there.

Very sad.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I'm not bothered if I get stars or not for my posts!

I'm just replying to the OP.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

And I suspect those are all sanctuary cities. See: www.ojjpac.org...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

18 U.S. Code Chapter 115 - TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.

www.law.cornell.edu...

Now.. can we PLEASE arrest George Soros?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
"MASSIVE Protests Being Planned For The Inauguration of Donald J. Trump on 1.20.2017"

This.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Friday, January 20, 2017

Looks like they're getting ready to RUMMMMMBLE. There's a new sheriff in town!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join