posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:56 AM
Althrough this is insugnificant compared to all the other countries, we are chosing a president too. So why not cover it? There are obviously other
Lets start by how chosing a president works based on the latest laws :
1. You have to chose both President and Vice-President.
2. There are 23-24 names to chose. And recently added NOTA(None of the above) which means we can chose to not have a president.
3. A Referendum which will change the political system and make it less corrupt (While the entire government makes excuses to make it invalid)
4. If you do not vote, you lose your right to vote forever.
5. If the top 2 results are close there is a second election (Today)
Today we will vote and see who will be President (Althrough he has no real powers like the american one)
As always, there is lot of political drama and both choices are bad. One is the same party that has been arround for 8 years now , and another that
was back in the socialism (Basically offsprings of the Comunism party) (One party is like Clinton and there wont be any change, the other is like
edit on 13-11-2016 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)