It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking secrets they didn't tell you about The Aviator

page: 1

join
share:
gl2

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Howard Hughes, who is portrayed as The Aviator in the recent film, appears to have used a double identity—one that will shock the reader and throw part of our history of the Nixon years into doubt. This is a story of murders, treason, double identity and the mob. Take a look at the photos on the following link, then read the article beneath the photos. www.newsmakingnews.com... This is a story you’ll want to share with your friends. Would the US government lie to us? The Hughes case wouldn’t be the first time.

Scorcese got the last years of the story wrong, apparently. Howard Hughes didn’t go crazy and disappear from public view, as has been popularly portrayed. Instead, he kept his head and got a career in US intelligence, it seems. Reader beware: this one is a shocker.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I believe it. I know a millionaire who wanders around in old blue jeans and sneakers so he won't need bodyguards. And Hughes was in way deep and way black. Look what he did with Admiral Bobby Ray Inman and the Glomar sub recovery ships. I know one thing first hand, his helicopters rock. He was an extraordinary genius.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Nope. Ask Jean Peters. Also, both voices are recorded, where is the match between these two? It's a easy test, just match the speech pattern.
Howard would not suffer the fools Helms had to during his spook days.
Great example of a conspiracy that never happened.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The Aviator is coming out on VD tomorrow. All of you who don't want to pay big bucks at the theatrre can now rent it.
Here's an online review:
www.rottentomatoes.com...

top topics

join