It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandella Effect : The possible truth behind it all?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
We all focused on the changes. This name has changed, that place is different. Something is now different ....

But the real question was : Why?

Why would someone travel back in time and waste their breath on minor changes. What was the purpose of all of this?

Well, now we may have the answer . . . What if in the future Hillary won . What would have happened next? WW3 ? What if we ,by electing Hillary ruined the world SO MUCH that we had to just go back in time and try to fix it , little by little.

What if Trump won because of the Mandella Effect? Not because of us, but because of our future selves trying to repair the past .

Or maybe . . . it is the opposite . . . . . . . . . . . ?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Maybe Hitler was supposed to be a famous painter ? We will never know . . . Mandella effect changes memmories too after all.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
What if we ,by electing Hillary ruined the world SO MUCH that we had to just go back in time and try to fix it , little by little.

If we went on to develop time travel, I wouldn't say the world was 'ruined'.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Well, we may very well prosperred so much, and Hillary was the right choice?

Or maybe we currently have time travel. I read somewhere about someone assumingly time traveled back to see Jesus at his death.
edit on 13-11-2016 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

I guess it depends on who actually has the capacity for time travel and thus, actual influence upon dimensions.

Some may use machines for such. Others may be gifted to do so without such machines.

I'll say two things. Some are very sick of true malevolence on Earth. And many of those sick of it are from other worlds.

My two cents...
edit on 13-11-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Very strange, I woke up an hour ago, went for a cigarette and the same thing crossed my mind. And there was your post when I looked at ATS on my phone. Perhaps the adjustment bureau are on holiday for a while.
edit on 13-11-2016 by watoo because: (no reason given)

link   
What if it's true that Trump is a time traveler?

link   
a reply to: OneGoal

Or maybe they are too sick of having no malevolence and they have to create it ?

This is the 2 sides of the same coin. Either one is a possibility. Changes for good, or changes for bad.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Cogito ergo sum

If the mind has no boundaries, then what we will experience will have no boundaries as well.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Could be that there was indeed a rip somewhere in the fabric of time-space (CERN - Philadelphia Experiment) and the singularity has been stitching it back together using quantum entanglement, what we see now could be small butterfly effects. I know it's a far out there theory.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Going back in time, nothing physical would be allowed to stay and would have to go back with you.
Going forward in time, the only thing that can leave, to never return, are socks.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Trump is the only one to have said 'if we have nukes, why not use them?'

Putin has described Trump as a 'colorful character' and the Russian meaning is derogatory, not funny. I took Russian in college.
Putin likes Trump because Trump is lacking the skills to run a country.

Some will talk about a 'no fly zone' over Syria, but I think Syria has been bombed beyond recognition and that could have been negotiated without starting WWIII.
edit on 13-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I have an idea, that for some, this present didn't happen. It could have been a Sanders win or a Clinton win or a Cruz win or a Kasich win.

The people here are left in this one. This is not mumbo jumbo either, a good physicist will tell you it is possible.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Wasn't Mandela Effect about parallel universes? It is not about someone turning back in time and changing things, it is more about people who realized those changes shifting to the other parallel universes without any will.

Although there may be different sides of the concept I have not read.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I saw this on here a while ago,

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

A lot of people think that all worlds exist simultaneously.

So the very concept of "changing this one" would make no sense whatsoever.

At most, all one could do is "go visit another one".

Then "life" just becomes a poor quality reality TV program, where trained circus
bears become president, etc.

Kev

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I remember a time when "Mandela" was only spelled with one 'l'.

Obviously someone has gone back in time and changed the spelling. That's the only explanation.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

I remember a time when "Mandela" was only spelled with one 'l'.

Obviously someone has gone back in time and changed the spelling. That's the only explanation.

Mind=blown.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

The Mandella Effect : The possible truth behind it all?

What ????

The Mandellla Effect with only 2 'Ls' ???

Mind: blllown !!

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

" ........, but because of our future selves trying to repair the past . |

No , won't Work , I Tried . Ended Up in an Alternative Universe where President Trump in Our Time Lost His Shirt in the Stock Market Crash of 89' .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join