It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Trump last 4 years as president?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
I only hope Trump has the White House completely 'de bugged' before moving in. There must be quite a few spy devices all over the damn place in there.

You know, I never thought about that but I bet you are right. With the advanced technology there could be a spider in the corner with a built in camera and microphone. Kind of makes you wonder if you are being spied on. I know I am not that important for the government to waste time on so I am safe. If they want to quiet me down they will just audit me and refuse deductions.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Nope. He will be assassinated.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Now that is the other think I would believe it could happen due to the volatility of the elections results on and the people that truly believe he should not be president, now people forget that if he pass away during his presidency Hillary will not take his places but his running mate.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I read somewhere no quite where or I may have heard, that he does have some underground place that he love to spend time in, I can only imagine the type of bunker he have constructed that will look more like a luxurious suit or apartment than anything else and can easily model the oval office.

If is something I have to say is that Trump is not stupid, arrogant yes but not stupid. He knows he is a big target right now.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JustinT

'Hope so...but dont think so. As a "sensitive"....I dont have a good or longterm feeling about him completing his term. I sincerely hope Im wrong...but when it comes to my intuitiveness which Ive had since the early 1960's...I'm usually never wrong.:/

Thats the thing regarding the abilities of sensitives like myself. Its not us that makes up our opinions and observations...they come from somewhere else. And with those...they are always right.

Thats what worried me...I hope this time I am wrong...but I dont get a good feeling :/

Best, MS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join