It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

CNN Calls Sheriff Clarke A ‘Terrorist’ After Trump Considers Giving Him An Incredible New Job

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesman462002

lol Now ... there's an interesting thought!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Pharyax

Yes they are a freaking joke, and it's good they're getting the exposure they deserve for being the idiots that they are.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SPHARAOH

Meh....

Yeah and? I think i also mentioned that thread was an accident. That one was incorrect attribution. Get over it, I have.

Glad to see my biggest fan is following my threads and with such dedication.
BRAVO!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
a reply to: JesusXst

Greetings-

I have absolutely nothing to add to this thread BUT..... The guy in Your avatar, He plays a "heavy" in the Sly Stallone movie "Bullet To The Head" and I'm under the impression anytime You can drop a Stallone pic other than 'Rocky' and "Throw Momma From The Train" and it NOT be a total stinker ..

www.imdb.com...

www.youtube.com...

"Save Me aisle seat...." -Gene Siskel

Hiya,

Yes glad you enjoyed my movie, thanks it's much appreciated!.

edit on 14-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Greetings-

I have absolutely nothing to add to this thread BUT..... The guy in Your avatar, He plays a "heavy" in the Sly Stallone movie "Bullet To The Head" (Saw it loved it. Still looks like a judgy Jesus in my opinion) and I'm under the impression anytime You can drop a Stallone pic other than 'Rocky' and "Throw Momma From The Train" and it NOT be a total stinker ..

www.imdb.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

Meh....

Yeah and? I think i also mentioned that thread was an accident. (So did you or didn't? You started with i think and not i mentioned) That one was incorrect attribution. (Ha! Only one!!!!) Get over it, I have. (Then you're a better person than me judgy Jesus avatar)

Glad to see my biggest fan (I can be your biggest fan AGAINST you if that's what you're saying) is following my threads and with such (I follow many threads and posts and whenever i smell something rotten i voice my opinion. Like i said before different demands based on what is said and on what forum) dedication.
BRAVO!
Thank you. I know i am awesome and i appreciate you honoring me for it and with a medal no less.
edit on 14-11-2016 by SPHARAOH because: Typo

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Keep it close to your heart, treat it like your very own.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

Greetings-

I have absolutely nothing to add to this thread BUT..... The guy in Your avatar, He plays a "heavy" in the Sly Stallone movie "Bullet To The Head" and I'm under the impression anytime You can drop a Stallone pic other than 'Rocky' and "Throw Momma From The Train" and it NOT be a total stinker ..

www.imdb.com...

www.youtube.com...

Hiya,

Yes glad you enjoyed my movie, thanks it's much appreciated!.

Actually it's my movie. If you want proof i still have the receipt for it in my files.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Breitbart are preparing a multi million dollar lawsuit against a 'major media network'.
I suspect that is CNN.
CNN presenters have being throwing accusations around of white supremacy against Breitbart and it looks like they may have to pay the price. I am hoping for a lawsuit so big it puts CNN out of business if they lose it. I want more of these law suits every time CNN (or MSNBC, etc) make outrageous claims to smear their opponents.

“Breitbart News Network, a pro-America, conservative website, is preparing a multi-million dollar lawsuit against a major media company for its baseless and defamatory claim that Breitbart News is a ‘white nationalist website,’” the statement reads.

“Breitbart News cannot allow such vicious racial lies to go unchallenged, especially by cynical, politically-motivated competitors seeking to diminish its 42 million monthly readers and its number one in the world political Facebook page. Breitbart News rejects racism in all its varied and ugly forms. Always has, always will,” the statement continues.

“The diversity of the company’s news coverage and its staff continue to embody Andrew Breitbart’s colorblind, distinctly American commitment to ‘E pluribus unum’—out of many, one.”

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Well, if Trump is literally Hitler, I guess that makes sense.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

CNN and many media out lets have lost credibility since the elections, Is a shame that people are still watching at the crap they have to offer.

They now are trying to play politics and the truth is that nobody really give two rats arses what they think anymore.

here we go....all federal and 2/3 of the state political offices are held now by the right-wing....now it's time to go after the press....so here's the rest of the playbook.....keep repeating over and over for months and months how much the MSM lies...then occasionally when the MSM does get it wrong, play that video over and over for months and months, to prove your point.....

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: marg6043

CNN and many media out lets have lost credibility since the elections, Is a shame that people are still watching at the crap they have to offer.

They now are trying to play politics and the truth is that nobody really give two rats arses what they think anymore.

here we go....all federal and 2/3 of the state political offices are held now by the right-wing....now it's time to go after the press....so here's the rest of the playbook.....keep repeating over and over for months and months how much the MSM lies...then occasionally when the MSM does get it wrong, play that video over and over for months and months, to prove your point.....

All media outlets who slander and lie should be sued for damages. No exceptions.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

The media proved how worthless they are over the last 18 months.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Yes of course it is heh.

Please tell me you don't window peep still? ugh.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I think Sheriff Clarke would be great as Homeland Security Secretary.

And I hope that every one of Trump's cabinet picks freaks out the MSM.
That would mean that he made good choices.

Definitely agree.
I heard Obama has info wars on his hit list now as well, more than before the election, and escalating daily. Which also can only mean that Alex Jones is doing things quite well, and right. He is a bit overbearing to some people, but overbearing is what is required to combat the extreme deceits still being perpetrated by these real fake news sites like CNN and others, for having no remorse whatsoever, or humility after being exposed so clearly and soundly. They are still in denial that their power has been revoked by the truth, and are still trying to force their continuing manipulation against anyone who might be listening to them.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

On that, we are in lockstep.

Homeland Security should not exist. If the CIA/NSA/FBI, not to mention the military, aren't enough--then we're screwed. It's just a needless dept. that only hinders what should be a free flow of information between the various agencies.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Only because you've been agreeing with the agenda being put forth, and still are, by the various propaganda agencies.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

The whole point behind the creation of the DHS was to consolidate foreign intel, customs and border patrol, and immigration services to better share information.

All they've really managed to do is waste billions in tax payer money scaring the piss out of regular people.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Only the people that have been paying attention are past caring, sadly the rest never did so the media have only lost credibility to a very small percentage of people and it will not make a huge difference

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Well now , lets see . Does Sheriff Clarke Fit the Description of being a " Terrorist " ?

Terrorist -

A Radical who employs terror as a political weapon; usually organizes with other terrorists in small cells; often uses religion as a cover for terrorist activities .

Nope , don't see that Applying to a Sworn in Sheriff .

Posted on November 12, 2016 by admin

Who is this " admin " at CNN ? Are they trying to Avoid a Slander Charge here with that Identity ? Maybe Sheriff Clarke's Lawyer could Find Out ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join