It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

CNN Calls Sheriff Clarke A ‘Terrorist’ After Trump Considers Giving Him An Incredible New Job

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I think Sheriff Clarke would be great as Homeland Security Secretary.

And I hope that every one of Trump's cabinet picks freaks out the MSM.
That would mean that he made good choices.

I personally believe that the DHS should be abolished.

I don't want to see David Clarke at its helm because, quite frankly, it shouldn't exist.

DHS handles Border Security, CBP and ICE, Immigration, Coast Guard, USSS - which are all important, so I doubt its going away.

FEMA could be a good thing under the right leadership.

TSA could go away, or at least be overhauled.

DHS covers a huge range of operations that are better to have lead by someone trustworthy who respects the Constitution, so Clarke would fit that.

edit on 11/12/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/12/16 by BlueAjah because: spelling

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I think Sheriff Clarke would be great as Homeland Security Secretary.

And I hope that every one of Trump's cabinet picks freaks out the MSM.
That would mean that he made good choices.

Wow... you always post exactly what I'm thinking! If CNN is AGAINST a Trump potential appointee, that appointee is perfect for the job! Trump should run every list by CNN, asking them whom on the list is least liked by CNN executives. Those "least liked" candidates will be the best for America.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Him being a minority, by their own logic, to call him a terrorist is them being RACIST.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
It isn't Clarkes political views that make me believe he shouldn't hold the position. What makes me leery of him is when he misappropriated asset forfeiture funds for exercise equipment and Disney trips. IMO that is the same as stealing which would make him a poor choice. I would never liken him to a terrorist.

I wasn't aware of the misappropriated assets but a terrorist? That's way over the top considering all the crap they've spewed out over the years by them and their CNN Executives.Some of which i'd even say was treasonous.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
How can the MSM say that, he is a man of colour...

Or do they only use that rhetoric when it furthers their cause..

Sad, I have a lot of respect for the Sheriff he is on point with everything I have heard him say..

RA

Yeah, they only seem to use that rhetoric when it benefits themselves.

I hope he gets a job out of this.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
After reading some of the posts, I have to say that (as much as I admire Mr. Clarke) instead of placing good men in bad/redundant departments. . . . eliminate the departments.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Him being a minority, by their own logic, to call him a terrorist is them being RACIST.

That's exactly what they're doing. It's the whole double standard thing and their long lived control over the media. They helped market the law and then change the rules whenever they like. They're head games, and they never stop playing them.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Coming from a man who loves GOD, and Country, what is there not to like about this man?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

I don't watch the news anymore. In fact, I stopped years ago, but from what it sounds like it isn't much different than before. There will be a bunch of assigning stuff now. Fox will now be the supportive ones while the others will take the role that Fox had.

It is the same game just switched roles.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Their days are numbered now. Everything will change after this and Trumps smiling his ass off watching them panic.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yep!

That's the model I tried telling people about in '08.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

CNN and any and all leftists will hate anyone who isn't a globalist communist authoritarian.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
RE: newsinsider24.com...

CNN should dump commentator Angela Rye, just like they dumped Donna Brazile. President Trump will have CNN and The New York Times high-up on his secret "Pay Back" list.

The NYT made up some lie today about trying to be less tabloid-like. Trying to suck-up to Donald Trump, like they did on election night, when even FOX wasn't awarding states to Donald, as fast as the New York Times was.

CNN might extend it's life a year or two, by sobering up and working with Trump to help the nation's citizens. As it is now, the network won't be around in 12 months. America doesn't want or need hate mongers, who masquerade as TV News.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I live near Milwaukee. It's had a banner year for crime, and Clarke has a bit tougher stance on fighting it. I like Sheriff David Clarke's ideas but he is constantly criticized by liberal Milw. leaders and media. Working with Trump would be a nice fit, and probably much more satisfying for him career wise. A lot of locals rumble about his ego, but for someone to call him a terrorist is so stupid.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

Their days are numbered now. Everything will change after this and Trumps smiling his ass off watching them panic.

Yes, and we will join in the cheering!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CNN should dump commentator Angela Rye, just like they dumped Donna Brazile. President Trump will have CNN and The New York Times high-up on his secret "Pay Back" list.

The NYT made up some lie today about trying to be less tabloid-like. Trying to suck-up to Donald Trump, like they did on election night, when even FOX wasn't awarding states to Donald, as fast as the New York Times was.

CNN might extend it's life a year or two, by sobering up and working with Trump to help the nation's citizens. As it is now, the network won't be around in 12 months. America doesn't want or need hate mongers, who masquerade as TV News.

They need to dump a lot of people in CNN. Half are probably agents as well, from what i remember them saying. I can't say how long CNN will last but i always found it interesting that video they made when Ted Turner was still there about the end of the world, and how they'd play that tape when the time comes.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Indeed, and don't forget the turncoat Megan Kelly with her new bulldog haircut. She needs to be sold off to CNN.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Actually I am afraid of the Homeland Security Secretary we have now. He would change the direction of the current adm.

Totally different mindset.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: JesusXst

Yes, and we will join in the cheering!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Actually I am afraid of the Homeland Security Secretary we have now. He would change the direction of the current adm.

Totally different mindset.

I think it would be a great idea when Trumps been sworn in, to get a petition going at .gov. I'm sure he'll take a lot more notice of what people are saying than the last guy in the oval office did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join