It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

CNN Calls Sheriff Clarke A ‘Terrorist’ After Trump Considers Giving Him An Incredible New Job

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
It seems that just before Trump becomes 'The President' the Media is finding any fault they can.

I disagree strongly with everything they spew out but here is just one example. I can see a lot of things shifting towards all things good. So my question is do you think CNN should apologize to Sheriff Clarke for this huge insult, I do. But there's always someone who has a different angle so please share.

Posted on November 12, 2016 by admin
newsinsider24.com...

Trump has worked hard on his presidential cabinet. He is considering a few names and CNN is not very happy about it. That’s too bad.

According to Politico, some of those names include Gingrich for Secretary of State, Mnuchin, a 17 year veteran of Goldman Sachs for Treasure Secretary and Mayor Giuliani for Attorney General.
And of course Sheriff David Clarke as the Homeland Security Secretary. He has been an incredible patriotic American and leader in Blue Lives Matter. CNN was terrified by this.

“I think the one major flag I have is that someone like Sheriff Clarke would be considered as his Homeland Security secretary? Someone who I very much see as if he’s not a terrorist inciting terrorism?” said CNN commentator Angela Rye.
“If people are afraid of Sheriff Clarke, afraid of the policies which he represents, I think that’s terrorism,” she said. This of course, makes no sense. You can’t just call people who disagree with you terrorists. Check out the video below.

edit on 12-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I feel bad for Don Lemon.

Over the last few days since the election he's had to sit there and call people on their hyperbole quite often.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

She describes it perfectly... If you don't uphold "progressive" values and ideals, you are to be feared and are a terrorist.... LOL
edit on 12-11-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Don Lemon has been one of the establishment's biggest mouthpieces over the last couple years.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Don Lemon has been one of the establishment's biggest mouthpieces over the last couple years.

Maybe.

But the fact is since the election he's been one of the few people on the MSM not acting like an idiot over it.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I feel bad for Don Lemon.

Over the last few days since the election he's had to sit there and call people on their hyperbole quite often.

Yeah he has, and there's a whole lot of hyperbole going on.

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I think Sheriff Clarke would be great as Homeland Security Secretary.

And I hope that every one of Trump's cabinet picks freaks out the MSM.
That would mean that he made good choices.

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Trump wins , riot , dont like the sheriff upholding the law , he is a terrorist , Hillary has emails on an unsecured server , crickets .

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

She describes it perfectly... If you don't uphold "progressive" values and ideals, you are to be feared and are a terrorist.... LOL

Glad that's coming to an end, there's too much of it being rammed down everyone's throats as it is.

Time to change the way the MSN works and the Liberal agenda.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I think Sheriff Clarke would be great as Homeland Security Secretary.

And I hope that every one of Trump's cabinet picks freaks out the MSM.
That would mean that he made good choices.

I personally believe that the DHS should be abolished.

I don't want to see David Clarke at its helm because, quite frankly, it shouldn't exist.

link   
How can the MSM say that, he is a man of colour...

Or do they only use that rhetoric when it furthers their cause..

Sad, I have a lot of respect for the Sheriff he is on point with everything I have heard him say..

RA

link   
Id hate to know what Angela says about Sheriff Clarke while the camera is off, if she ignorantly calls him a terrorist on camera.

Thankfully, this girl (term used on purpose) doesnt have the authority to define "terrorist" in our country.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
How can the MSM say that, he is a man of colour...

Or do they only use that rhetoric when it furthers their cause..

Sad, I have a lot of respect for the Sheriff he is on point with everything I have heard him say..

RA

He's not black enough. Just like I'm not a good Hispanic because I voted for Trump...

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Now that's a sheriff America can get behind. Excellent pick if it pans out to be true. CNN told all their progressive audience Hillary would win, now they think they can stir them all up so they don't experience a backlash for all the fibs they told them as the gospel so they don't lose all their viewers. What a deplorable news channel.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Double post...damned ipad

edit on 12-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

link   

That wasn't true during the election. I stopped watching him, so haven't seen this sudden transformation.

link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Trump wins , riot , dont like the sheriff upholding the law , he is a terrorist , Hillary has emails on an unsecured server , crickets .

It's easy to see who's been holding the entire Deck up until now.

I really can't wait till Trump is sworn in.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

CNN and many media out lets have lost credibility since the elections, Is a shame that people are still watching at the crap they have to offer.

They now are trying to play politics and the truth is that nobody really give two rats arses what they think anymore.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

CNN and any and all leftists will hate anyone who isn't a globalist communist authoritarian.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It isn't Clarkes political views that make me believe he shouldn't hold the position. What makes me leery of him is when he misappropriated asset forfeiture funds for exercise equipment and Disney trips. IMO that is the same as stealing which would make him a poor choice. I would never liken him to a terrorist.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join