It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Feminist Protestors Display “Rape Melania” Sign

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
... As for the three angles, this is literally a 45 sec job in Photoshop each.

Ok. I would love to see these proven fake. Since you claim skill in this area, take the three images and change the 'Rape Melania' to something else....say...'HOAX ATS'...and allow your versions to be assessed by others on this board.

That seems like a reasonable request.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: 3danimator2014

So the self proclaimed CGI expert decided to analyze the source rather than the content?

Yea, go to bed dude.

What? I looked at the content first, hence me..umm commenting on the image FIRST.

Then I had a chane to look at the source and imagie my surprise to see it being worthless.

See the order I did things in? Is that ok with you?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

... As for the three angles, this is literally a 45 sec job in Photoshop each.

Ok. I would love to see these proven fake. Since you claim skill in this area, take the three images and change the 'Rape Melania' to something else....say...'HOAX ATS'...and allow your versions to be assessed by others on this board.

That seems like a reasonable request.

It is, but I've worked through the night and need to sleep. Or at least try to. But I will when I get up, assuming no one else has. As I said, I could be wrong , but I don't think I am. And the source only convimces me more. Sorry I can't do anything now

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Looks fishy to me everyone else is holding the sign pointing the other way it looks like the person holding the sign is pointing their sign the intended way and someone has photo shopped it on the back.
Just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

It is, but I've worked through the night and need to sleep. Or at least try to. But I will when I get up, assuming no one else has. As I said, I could be wrong , but I don't think I am. And the source only convimces me more. Sorry I can't do anything now

I'm prepared to wait.

But I am also encouraged (or disheartened?) to hear you at least leave open the possibility that you might be wrong. I'd like for these to be proven as fraudulent.

Look forward to your efforts.

edit on 13-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Also anyone could stage that it would take 30 seconds of holding up a sign and the accomplice to take photos.
Any proof it is a feminist or even a real protester?.
Also just to add I have seen some really #ty signs from all supporters so why give them the time? not all Trump or Clinton supporters are idiots.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

So the self proclaimed CGI expert decided to analyze the source rather than the content?

Yea, go to bed dude.

What? I looked at the content first, hence me..umm commenting on the image FIRST.

Then I had a chane to look at the source and imagie my surprise to see it being worthless.

See the order I did things in? Is that ok with you?

Your first post in this thread was an hour and a half ago. You laughed at me for spending three hours on them.

You are only here to be an ass.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

If it is true I think we can all agree the person holding the sign is a douche (Love that USA word) so why are we all fighting about it?.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

If it is true I think we can all agree the person holding the sign is a douche (Love that USA word) so why are we all fighting about it?.

I'm seriously hoping it's just some assholes hoping for youtube views, as Ante previously exposed. The photos are legit, and unedited. I did some work myself looking at them and nothing leads to photoshop. Pixelation is correct in all images, and that's the easiest way to find a fraud. Then there is texture of the image, which matches.

But don't worry, that other guy will be here in the morning after no one else debunks this.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   

We will never know because like I said you gotta prove it is an anti trump feminist protester and not a couple of people trolling us and staging the event.
So why care? No other person in their right mind actually supports what is being said on the sign.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

We will never know because like I said you gotta prove it is an anti trump feminist protester and not a couple of people trolling us and staging the event.
So why care? No other person in their right mind actually supports what is being said on the sign.

This is just "hate inciting post #46097" Standard fare. Doesn't matter if it's real or not. It's done its job.

Next!

Maybe something negative about Muslims? Be a nice change from anti Hilary threads. No I'm not a Hilary supporter. She's awful.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I mentioned that as well, the title is presumptuous and IMO unfitting. But there indeed was some asshole that thought it would be a good idea to make and hold up a sign that says rape Melania. I hope it's a publicity stunt and not someone that actually feels that way.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

This is just "hate inciting post #46097" Standard fare. Doesn't matter if it's real or not. It's done its job.

Next!

Maybe something negative about Muslims? Be a nice change from anti Hilary threads. No I'm not a Hilary supporter. She's awful.

You're still up?

By now surely you have spent a few minutes on the images.

Your conclusion?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Next!

You're still up?

By now surely you have spent a few minutes on the images.

Your conclusion?

Sadly yes. Can't get to sleep. Need to put the phone and ATS down. Plus the missus is snoring loudly

Alright. Phone is going off now

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

We could both post all day on signs and stupid stuff people say from every side of the political field all day long all it proves is people can and will be dick heads.
I think it is so funny at the moment all this fake moral high horse BS coming from both sides you all only show it when the opposing side is doing it.
Again I'm just attempting to show this is a load of tosh true or not.
Just more BS to keep you all divided.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Also anyone could stage that it would take 30 seconds of holding up a sign and the accomplice to take photos.
Also just to add I have seen some really #ty signs from all supporters so why give them the time? not all Trump or Clinton supporters are idiots.

After looking at 5 different videos of the event and many photos, reverse image searching etc, and coming to realize how much news coverage was there, I'm in complete disbelief only two photos of the sign are taken, and are from the same single person. The fact there are even 2 pictures seems to be the only miracle from immediately writing it off as a HOAX.

The fact every news source that is reporting it is only regurgitating this from other sources stinks like fish feat.

What specifically pisses me off is many of them are 'sourcing' the exact same 'video' of the event also as additional evidence, but in every single one the link is broken.
edit on 13-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

After looking at 5 different videos of the event and many photos, reverse image searching etc, and coming to realize how much news coverage was there, I'm in complete disbelief only two photos of the sign are taken, and are from the same single person. The fact there are even 2 pictures seems to be the only miracle from immediately writing it off as a HOAX.

Links to the videos?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

Links to the videos?

patch.com...

Not sure why, but sure. If it were real, all I'm saying is it would have been photographed by more than one person. There is a person in the damned photograph holding a Camera. There are many people with smartphones. There are news cameras only feet from where the photo is taken also.

While I did not see anyone at all, or even much semblance, I'll hold the opinion someone just photoshopped the back of a sign that probably just says "Not My President".

If you're against this idea, maybe you can scourer the internet and find a single additional photo of the sign or person holding it to prove it's case.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Are they shouting "we're not going to take this MFing B S ?"

Those kids need an education or they are overpaying for their current tuition.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

In my opinion it is fake.
The angle of the signs is different in both images but the text is on the same angle. Also the little bits missing in the text is odd and would happen when drawing it freehand in a graphics programme, and further more the space between the edge of the sign and the text seems slightly different in both images.

Likely the guy was holding up a sign which was blank on the back.
edit on 13-11-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join