It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Feminist Protestors Display “Rape Melania” Sign

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Will you apologize if you're wrong or will you fester your hatred?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Just keep in mind they'd have to do it with all three photos. And then you have the video on top of that, claiming they saw it.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Go for it. I'm well versed in photo editing as well, and these images aren't edited.

But you go for it buddy, show us all we are wrong. (Twice wrong for me)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Thank you for your work on this, btw. I really wish you had proven it to be a fake.

edit on 13-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

I let my emotions dictate my initial judgement, I shouldn't have. Discussion brought me to reality and made me do actual checking of them. I wish they were fakes as well, but not so. Now the next step is finding out the backstory and context of these images. There isn't a lot to go on, but Ante gave some good insight about the guys that presented this. It's definitely not a hoax, but possibly a plant. That IMO is worse than it actually happening because at that point you have people looking for trouble. It actually looks good for the protesters if no action was taken.

*Though I do think the title maybe a bit misleading. We don't know of these people to be feminists.
edit on 13-11-2016 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Will you apologize if you're wrong or will you fester your hatred?

Lol..what hatred mate? I don't recall saying anything remotely hate filled.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Thank you for your work on this, btw. I really wish you had proven it to be a fake.

He hasn't proven anything either way.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Prove me wrong.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

Just keep in mind they'd have to do it with all three photos. And then you have the video on top of that, claiming they saw it.

The video...people are easily mistaken. As for the three angles, this is literally a 45 sec job in Photoshop each.

I'm in bed otherwise I would look into the pics more

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Prove me wrong.

I have no interest in doing so. Just correcting the guy who claimed you proved they are real, since, you know....you haven't .

And as I've said three times...IM IN BED

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

So you're just lying in bed deciding to claim to be a CGI expert, being controversial, and providing absolutely zero substance to this thread. Got it.

Goodnight.

ETA
I said this at the start

originally posted by: marg6043

The way the arms look holding the sign do not look natural.

it's the same image reversed, the second image gave it away. Especially the discoloring of the building next to the arms. The text itself is kind of a dead giveaway in the second image, but the discoloration of the arms seals the deal.

This is a photoshop job, and really a bad one at that. C'mon ATS, we know better than this.

Then I investigated and changed my opinion.

Maybe you should do your own looking.
edit on 13-11-2016 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

So you're just lying in bed deciding to claim to be a CGI expert, being controversial, and providing absolutely zero substance to this thread. Got it.

Goodnight.

Well, I am a CGI expert, mostly photorealistic fx for commercials, but that's fine, you don't need to believe that.

I'm fairly certain that I explained why I thought it was a fake and what the subtle signs Im pretty sure I can see that tell me this has been edited. I also said I could be wrong but I'm almost certain I'm not.

My your a touchy fellow. Hilarious.

Lately, do I have your permission to browse ATS and post while I'm in bed? Is that OK boss?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Free to do as you wish good sir, including making yourself look silly in a thread titled "Feminist Protestors Display “Rape Melania” Sign"

Feel free to check the images personally and get back with us. I did for about 3 hours and changed my opinion.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Free to do as you wish good sir, including making yourself look silly in a thread titled "Feminist Protestors Display “Rape Melania” Sign"

Feel free to check the images personally and get back with us. I did for about 3 hours and changed my opinion.

You checked those images for three hours??Three hours?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

No worries. It's hard to keep one's emotions in check on these things. I've had to step away several times tonight.

As I consider this thread, that sign, the protests, the headlines from left and right publications, the threads and posts on this site, I have little doubt we are all being manipulated.

Never have I been so alarmed for this nation's future. The silence from leadership, left and right, is horrifyingly.

Is this really the best we can do?

In the end, I'm coming to the conclusion that while I may not be able do anything meaningful on a grand scale to change the destructive course we appear to be set upon, I can in my own small way try to urge those around me to not fall for the bait.

We are all Americans first. We do not all have to agree with one another. But we share many common interests. We share many of the same goals in our daily lives. We all dream for a better future.

The real enemy is our division. It is my hope that more of us- left and right- will work tirelessly to keep the extremes at bay.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Proving the picture is real isn't even fking close to proving they're a feminist you spineless partisan hack.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Yea, you tend to overcheck something if you want to be thorough. But hey, you're the self proclaimed CGI expert so it should take you all of 5 minutes to prove me wrong.

I'll be waiting.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The source for this is utter trash. I just looked at the rest of the site. What a joke

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

So the self proclaimed CGI expert decided to analyze the source rather than the content?

Yea, go to bed dude.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Yea, you tend to overcheck something if you want to be thorough. But hey, you're the self proclaimed CGI expert so it should take you all of 5 minutes to prove me wrong.

I'll be waiting.

By the time I wake up other debunkers will have disposed of this thoroughly. I'm confident. And I won't rise to your baiting, so you can stop.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join