It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Feminist Protestors Display “Rape Melania” Sign

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I've only been doing photo dissection, so thank you for doing the other part! From what it sounds like these guys would be known to stage this kind of thing, which is a relief and a sigh at the same time.

I can't find a single thing after a lot of dissection to show the images as photoshop, so I'm gonna switch my position to they are real pics. It happened.

People really suck sometimes.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This, apparently, is a "Rare Melania"

Example of Rare Melania meme

Sorry, I forgot how to embed pics since I haven't posted in a while ... plus, I should be doing homework. Gah. But yeah, apparently there's a "rare pepe" meme which has been adapted as a "rare melania" meme. Idk. :/
edit on 13-11-2016 by followtheevidence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
While I agree that the demonstrator with this sign is clearly a turd and deserves various proposed evils returned in favor, I can't help but to think there are other dots that can be connected. We've heard stories of infighting and brawls between various protestors against Trump. Is it possible that the legitimate protestors (the ones legitimately and peacefully practicing their rights) are indeed policing themselves and purging these idiotic protestors from their ranks when they can?

Perhaps not, but I would like to believe that there are an ample amount of decent people that make up the other 50% of the country, and they aren't so different than Trump's 50%. And, some of them are attempting to do the right thing and try to kick the cancerous protestors from their ranks. I may be completely off base, but I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt when I can.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: followtheevidence

So an anti-Trump protestor had a sign that said, "Rare Melania" and someone changed it to "Rape Melania."

Do you really think I'm that ####ing stupid?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well, that's what the Redditors are saying. I don't get it either. Rare Melania memes ARE out there tho ... whole thing is just really bizarre.

ETA: Two month old thread on Reddit showcasing a "rare melania" meme ... I have no idea what the hell a rare melania is or a rare pepe is. I barely know what a freaking meme is. Anyway, just wanted to share. Doesn't prove per sa that the picture is a hoax, but if someone is claiming it read "Rare Melania" ... well, there's some odd basis for someone to write that on the sign.

'Rare Melania' reddit thread ...
edit on 13-11-2016 by followtheevidence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: followtheevidence

No, that photo is DEFINITELY shopped

They've added in pictures of Melania and put them over all the signs and then made the P an R which of course ties into any "Rare Melania" meme that may or may no exist (I've never heard of it but I don't Reddit either.
edit on 2016-11-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Huh. The plot thickens. There goes that theory!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Yup, agreed. Not to mention that the new fake is seriously degraded in resolution, probably to either cover up the PS job, or as a result of resaving, or both.
edit on Sun Nov 13th 2016 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

That sucks.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Good on people for investigating this. I am frustrated by many if the events occuring at these protests, but do not want to be deceived into propaganda from any side.

It looks like this may well be a hoax. However, if it is not....

I don't think it represents the beliefs of the majority of the crowd. Had is said rape Trump, I would honestly believe a significant portion of the crowd would have got behind that, but not Melania. Now granted this is just my personal opinion, but thats how I feel.

If some a hole at a Trump rally yells the n word, I wouldn't think that represented the whole rally, so I won't believe that here.

Now, there are many other real issues with things happening at this rallies including violence and property destruction in some cases, and these vents do worry me.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This is what we get honestly. Media is a high dollar click fest gamble. In my view it is the root from where this whole catastrophe sprung.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Lately there seem to be a lot of hoaxed news stories coming out as new or an actual event. Who knows what this one is, it looks staged, and i can't understand how anyone could come out and say crap like this. Everyone's gone completely mad lately.

eta: Ok it's not real, catching up with it.
edit on 13-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Yawn....more posts of you guys coiled and ready to pounce at the slightest provocation. Even clearly fake ones. Will there be a rebuttal and apology from those who typed before engaging the gray matter? Of course not..

Carry on trumpets, carry on. Just another day on ATS by this stage .

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Yawn....more posts of you guys coiled and ready to pounce at the slightest provocation. Even clearly fake ones. Will there be a rebuttal and apology from those who typed before engaging the gray matter? Of course not..

Carry on trumpets, carry on. Just another day on ATS by this stage .

You should try reading the whole thread before making retarded comments.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Service post to driveby readers:

At the moment we are thinking the original photos are real, after several attempts to debunk it. That's where we stand at the moment. More debunk attempts are welcome.

Also, that's one of the reasons I will always go to the last page of a longer thread to kind of see where things are with it after reading an OP. It doesn't always work, and sometimes you have to go through the whole thread. But usually it does help, before commenting.
edit on Sun Nov 13th 2016 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

It's definitely a needed update in this thread. I have egg on my face by swearing earlier it was a photoshop job before actually dissecting it, and I know better than to do that.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Will you apologize when it is validated?

Will you condemn the people that did this?

I doubt it.

The hate is too strong with many of you Hillary supporters.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

It's definitely a needed update in this thread. I have egg on my face by swearing earlier it was a photoshop job before actually dissecting it, and I know better than to do that.

No you don't have egg on your face, don't worry. Your input is very needed, so I forgive any comments. This is SO unbelievable and outrageous, none of us want to believe it either.

It's probably just an operative working to further incite violence. The idea is to incite civil war so Obama will declare Martial Law and stop Trump from getting into office. They are working every possible angle, and there is no telling what these paid shills will come up with next.

But one thing is clear: Soros MUST be stopped.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I doubt it.

Well as someone who has been doing cgi for over 20 years', I can see the incredibly subtle difference and mask shape where they removed the bit or the R to turn it into a P. I would point it out but I'm in bed. Now..I could be wrong of course. But I can't see what seeing anywhere else in the sign and it's exactly what I would do were I doing this fakery

Also my common sense tells me no one would get away with this at the time. So sure , I'll eat humble pie and apologise if I'm wrong. But I'm not. I can see the mask they created to edit it. Right...sleep time

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I doubt it.

Hate? Where did I mention hating anything? I'm not a Hilary supporter either clever boy. I'm from the UK and she's awful. But then trump is scum. I wouldn't have voted if I was American and had only those two to choose from.
Anything else you want to assume?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join