It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Feminist Protestors Display “Rape Melania” Sign

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

No, but they are in Portland, Seattle, LA, and other places.

Either way, they are protesting legitimate election results.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Vector99

Take all the time you need. I want this to be fake.

I'm getting worried it might actually be real, I still think it's photoshop, but I can already rule out the same image being used in different perspectives. I thought that initially but pixel inspection shows they are indeed different.

I'm focusing on the bright white sign image now, and seeing if it matches basic background colorization.

I only have 3 images to work with, and one basically is worthless, so finding that OMG photoshop evidence is gonna be really tough.

I too hope I find that one thing to 100% debunk it, but I also admit I might have to go back on my word of it being "debunked".

That sucks.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I've inspected the images and it's hard to say. I didn't see any smoking gun. My guess is that it could be real and probably staged. Guy's right on the outside, signs pointing backwards and nicely framed. Absolutely no way of identifying the guy from the angles of the shots considering he's wearing a hoody with a jacket over that and gloves. It would take all of a couple minutes to have that guy walk, throw up the sign, snap a couple shots, pull it down, walk to the other side, throw it back up for another picture and boom, you've got staged pictures of a sign in a crowd. Quicker than shopping three images and without the risk of them being exposed as shopped.
edit on 2016-11-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

And these pseudo women actually have the GALL to wonder why they're treated the way they are?! Has there been some secret science experiment that's escaped it's petri dish and taken up residence in their brains?? Ah ha!! 👉GMO's!👈 It's gotta be GMO's! Right?? It embarrasses me to know they're of my gender...or is there yet ANOTHER "gender" (sigh) out there we haven't been told about? Wah-men-wen, or some such....

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
I too hope I find that one thing to 100% debunk it, but I also admit I might have to go back on my word of it being "debunked".

That sucks.

Yeah, it really does suck. And I'm the OP, hoping someone better than me at it would debunk it. I looked at them closely and I can't see much. I am a little suspicious of the actual lettering in the sign. Looks a lot like some paint brush tools. But that may only be because the sign was painted, to get the letters that big, with a REAL paint brush.

At this point I am more likely to go with the "Super nutcase in a sea of nutcases" theory. Possibly an operative.

Note that if the whackos succeed in drawing us out ready for blood, the country would descend into all out civil war. The President could order Martial Law imposed with curfews, etc. At that point Trump might not even get IN to the White House. At least not for a while.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The fact that people defend it by trying to say it is fake is just as irredeemable and despisable as the psychopaths who assembled around that sign.

What makes the people in the crowd psychopaths? You just intuited it from the picture? They're arguably misguided and doing more harm than good but psychopaths?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

To be honest at this point I'm hoping it was someone with a sign and a friend good with photoshop.

The person is definitely there, the sign is definitely there. None of that is faked. I'm hoping to find something that shows the sign itself has been tampered. The bright white one of it makes me think it maybe so, but the colorful hat in the foreground of that image also says there was a significant light source from behind.

Sigh...people sometimes just suck, and in groups sometimes. I hope I'll find something damning with more checking, but I don't think I'll find anything to truly debunk this.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

How can you possibly work with people like this to make America better?

They have no intention of trying to give Trump a chance.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I am a little suspicious of the actual lettering in the sign.

Unfortunately it's consistent on size, clarity, font, and distance from the edge in each photo.

Yep, sometimes people just suck. F#

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

How can you possibly work with people like this to make America better?

They have no intention of trying to give Trump a chance.

I have no friggin idea. My choice was simple: stop nuclear war, and get my taxes cut so I could maybe one day have enough for a decent used car to get to work. I mean, it's not like i am asking for a whole lot here.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
What makes the protester a Feminist? Other than your desire to make an OP to bash feminists with a fake picture?

Even if the picture was real,

What makes it clear they are a feminist?

The only thing that's disgusting is how Trump supporters keep making these threads. Just looking at that picture gives no information at all about feminism, you can barely make out if it's a man or women. You people seriously just take the worst thing you can think of and present it as facts and main themes to the most speculative spaghetti logic.

Whoever made this picture had the same hate spreading ugly thoughts as the OP. It takes seconds to show the hypcorisy in how everyone responds to the picture, to the realization it's a fake. Where's the outrage against the OP for pushing the hate even farther with no evidence? Nope, just stars for slashing feminists.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

If I had to point out one thing that makes me think it's possibly photoshopped, it's the little strange corner the red arrow is pointing to on the guys arm:

Although I think there is a gray stripe on his upper sleeve and it could be causing an optical illusion.

If these pics are shown to be obvious frauds, it's going to make Trump supporters look bad. Therefore, I think it's possible obvious fraud may be the delegated work of the devilish mind behind these protests: Soros.

edit on 13-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It's a reflection off the bald guys sunglasses, trust me I looked at that.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The fact that people defend it by trying to say it is fake is just as irredeemable and despisable as the psychopaths who assembled around that sign.

What makes the people in the crowd psychopaths? You just intuited it from the picture? They're arguably misguided and doing more harm than good but psychopaths?

No different than being called irredeemable deplorables except they have a sign that says to rape someone.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Yeah I don't know what to think about this picture ....I mean my immediate gut feeling was something's not right here ..whether it was staged or photoshopped I don't know..

But the real issue is if the reporters would just stop reporting on every little thing going on and if we would all get busy just doing your daily stuff and ignore this stuff it would go away ....

I mean I don't even know what the feminists are protesting about... Holy # women pretty much run the world now anyways. Even if they're not getting paid as much as men they still have the say in the household 9 times Outta 10. And therefore pretty much determine how all the money in the household gets spent at least have a big say in it. I mean what's better making more money than your husband or getting to spend yours and his too?

Honestly it just seems like some people live to complain about stuff it's like if they didn't have something to complain about they would just be standing there scratching their heads saying oh my God what do I do now ?
edit on 13-11-2016 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

To be honest at this point I'm hoping it was someone with a sign and a friend good with photoshop.

The person is definitely there, the sign is definitely there. None of that is faked. I'm hoping to find something that shows the sign itself has been tampered. The bright white one of it makes me think it maybe so, but the colorful hat in the foreground of that image also says there was a significant light source from behind.

Sigh...people sometimes just suck, and in groups sometimes. I hope I'll find something damning with more checking, but I don't think I'll find anything to truly debunk this.

Yeah man, I've been looking at the pictures inbetween posts and here's my conclusion: the guy and sign are real. One of three possibilities from there:

1. The photo is untouched but the guy is a plant (possibly even Jack or his buddy). I mean if you look at the link to my write up a few posts ago, I really did a lot of research into him and his clique and the network between some of these people. It just smells wrong to me and knowing who the guy is and what he does, I wouldn't trust a thing involving him. You should see him fawning over Roger Stone on Twitter and that's exactly the sort of old school "dirty trick" that Roger Stone was doing back for the Nixon campaign.

2. The photos are legit, the guy isn't a plant. I'd prefer this not to be the case. It seemed like these people were at least peaceful. My personal opinion is that if they want to protest effectively, they're going about it all wrong. The election is done. It sucks that the winner wasn't the person with the most votes (by 600k currently according to NYT). It sucks that this is the second time it happened in 16 years. I ain't happy with it myself.That's our system though and under that system, we've elected Donald Trump. Changing the system is a discussion to have about future elections. Having protests devolve into property destruction and violence is the absolute worse thing they could be doing.

So yeah, chants of "reject the President-elect" are counterproductive. The protests are just rudderless and it's not helping. In the defense of the majority though, if you watch a lot of videos of protests that go wrong, there's often groups of outside agitators who show up with bandanas on their faces and backpacks loaded with gear who go to all the protests. A lot of antifa types.

3. It's a photoshop. This wouldn't be too hard to pull off really. Assume you start with a few shots of a guy with a sign. Because the sign is turned around, all you have to do is add the text. I looked but I couldn't find any images or videos from the protests that showed people that I could identify from the tweeted images. A shot of the same guy from a similar angle and showing just the white back of the sign would go a long way in that regard for me.
edit on 2016-11-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Reddit is claiming it's a confirmed hoax with the unshopped image available in the thread linked below. Still doesn't make sense. Those two guys in the video (who I now know more about compliments of your leg work!) allegedly SAW it in person. Why would they make a public video claiming to see it knowing it was a hoax? Weren't they afraid of totally discrediting themselves?

Link

ETA: Apparently there is a "Rare Pepe" meme floating out there in the internet ether (never heard of it) which has since been adapted as a "Rare Melania" meme ... I have no idea what the meme represents but this guys original sign read, "Rare Melania" which actually is a thing.

edit on 13-11-2016 by followtheevidence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

That well and truly sucks.

Some people are just genuine dirtballs.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

NO the DAMN police won't LET me.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
So someone on Reddit is saying that the sign actually says "Rare Melania" and it was photo shopped to read as "Rape Melania"

WTF is "Rare Melania"?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join