It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Feminist Protestors Display “Rape Melania” Sign

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

I certainly would have.

There'd have been a mini-riot inside the demonstration, the sign would have been gone. F the consequences. I have too much respect for the women in my life not to react.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. If you look @thereal_beck, the very first person he followed was Jack Posobiec. That's actually them together in the video.

EDIT:

Jack has himself a good relationship Jim Hoft (The Gateway Pundit).

OUTRAGE! US Park Police Detain and Search Peaceful Anti-Hillary Protester at DC Museum Opening

Live video archived at Periscope shows U.S. Park Police officers detaining and searching a peaceful anti-Hillary Clinton demonstrator in the area of the opening ceremony for the National Museum of African-American History on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. Saturday afternoon.

Trump supporter Jack Posobiec went to the Mall dressed in an orange prison outfit wearing a blond wig and Hillary Clinton mask while holding a sign that read “Blacks are super predators – H” The sign referenced a controversial remark Clinton made while First Lady in the 1990s. Clinton was not at the museum opening that was attended by President Barack Obama and former President George W. Bush.

edit on 2016-11-12 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah that media! The same media that is covering all kinds of consequential post election events on both sides! If this was real, ABC, CNN, NBC, FOX, they'd be all over it!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I certainly would have.

There'd have been a mini-riot inside the demonstration, the sign would have been gone. F the consequences. I have too much respect for the women in my life not to react.

The women in my life need me to come home in one piece. It would be foolish for me to risk my own health and wellbeing on a person presumed to be mentally unbalanced. Now, if said lunatic actually was in the process of physically harming another human being, that's a different matter.

link   
This is not a fake.

Photos from 3 different angles in various parts of the crowd, and a video from the guy describing it in his car right after it happened.

What is more logical, that their is one nutcase, in a sea of nutcases that takes it this far, or someone super speed photoshopped multiple pictures very convincingly almost immediately minutes after the protest happened to frame them.

I think occam's razor is pretty clear on this one.

link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
At this rate, dems might not see the white house for a very very long time.

Over 1,000 Democrat Seats Lost to Republicans Under Obama in the last 8 years. This crap is why. People are sick of it.

www.youngcons.com...

Now, add in the 2016 losses to that:

Democrats devastated at state level in 2016 elections

legalinsurrection.com...

thehill.com...

State Legislature Political Trifectas: Republicans 24, Democrats 6. The MSM wont tell you this. Their Progressive policies and childish actions have cost the democrats dearly in the last 8 years.

www.alec.org...
edit on 12-11-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: TrueAmerican

I hope to God it is a fake.

For someone to be that angry over an f'n election result as to wish that on anyone is beyond the pale by several orders of magnitude.

So, alla you out there who are screaming, figuratively, that it's a fake, please prove it. I want you to prove it. I'll thank you for proving it.

Just spend some time looking at the images, you will find the flaws. They aren't hard to find. It's not a first time photoshop job, but it's definitely not a good one.

Please Mr Photoshop expert, show us the flaws, or it isn't so.

It takes time to do this, but I'll work on it.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Take all the time you need. I want this to be fake.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: marg6043

and THAT'S how we do at ATS!

debunked.

Nothing has been debunked, there are multiple shots of the sign at different times. It is real alright.

The fact that people defend it by trying to say it is fake is just as irredeemable and despisable as the psychopaths who assembled around that sign.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Just more of the same SJW hypocrisy we've all come to know and love.

Yeah, I used to be what some might call a sjw, but i actually did real work and research on social justice issues. Still do to a degree ( I work on homelessness, poverty, and housing subsidies).

But, I think the hypocrisy and double standards of identity politics really showed itself to me over the past several years. Now it disgusts me. I can only imagine how much it turns off people who were never convinced or invested in the first place like me..

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

How likely is it that a professional, well funded and connected "special projects coordinator" for Citizens For Trump just happened to be one of the two guys in the video and that the other guy is the original source and the only person to snap a picture of this sign? That they conveniently got pictures of the sign but not video even though they were streaming on Persicope. Oh, and did I mention that CFT has a graphics art team and more? From the CFT link I posted before:

Some of the things your support dollars will be expended on:

Recruiting and training people to participate in our online rapid response activism programs
Phone from home programs
Advertising on websites, social media, and radio shows
Email creation and deployment services
Website development and maintenance
Editing and writing staff
Research staff
Event coordination staff
Traveling spokespersons
Public relations staff
Graphic design staff
Social media staff
Video creation/production services

Nah. Let's ignore those facts. I think George Soros painted that sign himself.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

That's a valid point.

All the women in my life are adults, fully capable of taking care of themselves. But I agree with you.

I wouldn't get physical, if it can be at all avoided. I'd point out to him, assuming it's a him (can't imagine a woman holding a sign like that...
), and ask him if he'd want his wife or daughter raped to prove some political point? If that didn't work, I might offer him a couple of bucks for the sign, then rip in half, and go about my business.

But I'd most assuredly, at least say something.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: projectvxn
Just more of the same SJW hypocrisy we've all come to know and love.

Yeah, I used to be what some might call a sjw, but i actually did real work and research on social justice issues. Still do to a degree ( I work on homelessness, poverty, and housing subsidies).

But, I think the hypocrisy and double standards of identity politics really showed itself to me over the past several years. Now it disgusts me. I can only imagine how much it turns off people who were never convinced or invested in the first place like me..

Going out there and doing social work and advocating for the least fortunate among us doesn't make you an SJW. It makes you a good person who is trying to make a difference in the world.

All SJWs actually do is create their own hell and blame the rest of us for letting them live in it.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

How likely is it that a professional, well funded and connected "special projects coordinator" for Citizens For Trump just happened to be one of the two guys in the video and that the other guy is the original source and the only person to snap a picture of this sign? That they conveniently got pictures of the sign but not video even though they were streaming on Persicope. Oh, and did I mention that CFT has a graphics art team and more? From the CFT link I posted before:

Some of the things your support dollars will be expended on:

Recruiting and training people to participate in our online rapid response activism programs
Phone from home programs
Advertising on websites, social media, and radio shows
Email creation and deployment services
Website development and maintenance
Editing and writing staff
Research staff
Event coordination staff
Traveling spokespersons
Public relations staff
Graphic design staff
Social media staff
Video creation/production services

Nah. Let's ignore those facts. I think George Soros painted that sign himself.

You really are a piece of work, the people you work for are really sick, blame what you are guilty of on your opponents is their favorite move.

You are so transparent not even giving it a half second consideration that it is real. You know it is real, your job is to try and muddy the waters because it makes this movement look bad even to the people on your side.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'm not sure about who the other guy is but it shouldn't be hard to find out. It's interesting that he tried to minimize the protest saying it was 150-200 tops. That's not what the videos of the actual protest show. I'm no Rainman here but I'm sure this is more than 150-200 people:

video on Twitter
another video on Twitter
a third on Instagram

at 2:30 below:

"I wanted to go see for myself the media makes it sound like there's thousands of people when in reality there were maybe...maybe a hundred fifty, two hundred people standing there."

Listen to the whole thing though. These are paid political operatives who are trying to gin up anger against the protesters and to discredit them by making them look like psychos with signs advocating rape.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

If it is fake it then that's it.

Discussion over.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

These are paid political operatives who are trying to gin up anger against the protesters and to discredit them by making them look like psychos with signs advocating rape.

They are protesting a fair election result and rioting...They don't need help looking bad.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
These "progressives" are UNBELIEVABLY hypocritical.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

You really are a piece of work, the people you work for are really sick, blame what you are guilty of on your opponents is their favorite move.

You are so transparent not even giving it a half second consideration that it is real. You know it is real, your job is to try and muddy the waters because it makes this movement look bad even to the people on your side.

That's some really aggressive denial you've got going for you. I give you proof that it's the work of an operative and you turn around and accuse me of being the operative.

No. You're the paid operative. I don't know wtf you are. I know you're the most forcefully ignorant, deluded person commenting in this thread. Do you want to know how I knew who that was dummy? Because while you're taking a closer look at your own prostate, some of us actually do not have our heads up our asses and have been doing our homework.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Nobody in DC is rioting.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join