It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Feminist Protestors Display “Rape Melania” Sign

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Fake or not, the most telling thing from this is that most here were disgusted with the message, but not surprised that it would come from the pro-Hillary camp.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Apparently, two observers were there who saw the sign in person and made a video which has been posted to Reddit. They didn't film the protest or sign itself, but talk about seeing the protest live and saw the guy holding the sign. Idk, what do you guys think?

Reddit link

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: BlueAjah

So, you can only photoshop arms, not entire people? No, it doesn't work that way.

sigh...
In the second picture, the guy is in the middle of the crowd.
That's the point I was trying to make.
So it's not like someone just stuck some arms into the crowd via photoshop.

And yes of course someone can photoshop a whole person. But I don't see that here.
And I photoshop regularly as part of my job.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'm all for freedom of speech, but this crosses a line.

And I honestly think most Americans would agree, regardless of political affiliation. Unfortunately, the lunatics are out in force.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This is exactly why Trump won. Thanks for making 2020 a cinch.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

If you are familiar with photoshop, you should be able to spot the obvious flaws. Look at the left hand in one pic and the right hand in the other, it's identically reversed. C'mon now.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why would a "pro-Hillary" supporter frame Hillary supporters for urging sexual assault? It seems more likely an Alt-Right type of trick to make the protesters look criminal.

This is right in front of Trump Towers, a place that is crawling with Secret Service right now. There's no way the media would have missed it!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Throes

Yes, that's the original Twitter source. An account that before posting a single Tweet followed Jack Posobiec, troll master at the Patriotic Warriors funded Citizens for Trump:

Jack Posobiec, Security & Special Projects Director

The very first item on CFT's Why Donate to CFT page:

Some of the things your support dollars will be expended on:

Recruiting and training people to participate in our online rapid response activism programs

Several sources say that the original source was Beck ‏@thereal_beck

Photos taken at an anti-Trump protest in Washington, D.C., Saturday night show a man holding high above the crowd a sign that read in large black letters on a white background, “RAPE MELANIA”. Melania is the wife of President-Elect Donald Trump. The protest was held in front of the new Trump hotel that opened on Pennsylvania Avenue at the site of the Old Post Office Building.

According to the man who photographed the sign, who goes by the handle “Beck ‏@thereal_beck”, the ‘RAPE MELANIA” sign was held aloft without any reaction by the estimated one-hundred-fifty Hillary Clinton supporters protesting the election of Trump. It was not until a lone Trump supporter waded into the protest and confronted the man that he took down the sign and fled.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

I hope to God it is a fake.

For someone to be that angry over an f'n election result as to wish that on anyone is beyond the pale by several orders of magnitude.

So, alla you out there who are screaming, figuratively, that it's a fake, please prove it. I want you to prove it. I'll thank you for proving it.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Why would a "pro-Hillary" supporter frame Hillary supporters for urging sexual assault? It seems more likely an Alt-Right type of trick to make the protesters look criminal.

This is right in front of Trump Towers, a place that is crawling with Secret Service right now. There's no way the media would have missed it!

The media?

You mean the same media that is in tears now because Hillary isn't president?

That media?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: followtheevidence

I want this to be fake.

I've been looking at uploads of tonight's protest but can't find much. I'll keep searching.

Meanwhile, I'm not convinced it's photoshopped at all.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

For someone to be that angry over an f'n election result as to wish that on anyone is beyond the pale by several orders of magnitude.

So, alla you out there who are screaming, figuratively, that it's a fake, please prove it. I want you to prove it. I'll thank you for proving it.

Just spend some time looking at the images, you will find the flaws. They aren't hard to find. It's not a first time photoshop job, but it's definitely not a good one.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Actually, I kinda am.

I was, still am though not to the degree I was, operating under the thought process that many of these, hopefully the majority, were just using the election result as an excuse to act like latter day Mongol hordes.

I still hope that's the case, though a darker part of me is beginning to wonder.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I have nothing approaching expertise in these matters. Feel free to educate me.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Certain Feminists who Act like this have some Serious Self Hate Issues . Mental Disorders seem to be All the Rage Nowadays.......

Yes. They are sociopaths. I stated in previous posts, that 1 in 25 people or 4% are sociopaths. The U.S. population is 318.9 million (2014)approximately. 4 percent is 12,756,000 people. No wonder she has such a Yuuuuuuge following!
According to the Mayo Clinic,"Those with antisocial personality disorder (ASPD) may begin to show symptoms in childhood, but the condition can't be diagnosed until adolescence or adulthood.
Those with antisocial personality disorder tend to lie, break laws, act impulsively, and lack regard for their own safety or the safety of others. Can't be cured, but treatment may help." www.mayoclinic.org... social-personality-disorder&utm_campaign=Knowledge-panel

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
NOTE: I edited the OP to include a video of guys that supposedly actually saw it.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I was of the mind that this was just a minor issue and would fade away.

That the majority were sane and practical. But the extreme hated and vitriol seen in the past couple of days has changed my perception of this whole mess.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It has been asked why no one else in the crowd said anything about the sign...

First, I suppose we don't really know what was said by whom.

If I had been in that crowd (unlikely, since I don't protest legitimate election results), I wouldn't have said anything to the guy either. Upon noticing the sign, I would have carefully inched my way as far away from the lunatic as I could get, and then I would have notified authorities that some nut was advocating rape. Not that I would really have expected the authorities to DO anything about it...

I'm just saying the guy holding the sign seems like a nut. I don't argue with nuts. I have a family who need me to arrive home in one piece -- yet another reason I wouldn't have been out there in the first place.
edit on 12-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: seagull

Just spend some time looking at the images, you will find the flaws. They aren't hard to find. It's not a first time photoshop job, but it's definitely not a good one.

Please Mr Photoshop expert, show us the flaws, or it isn't so.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: followtheevidence
Apparently, two observers were there who saw the sign in person and made a video which has been posted to Reddit. They didn't film the protest or sign itself, but talk about seeing the protest live and saw the guy holding the sign. Idk, what do you guys think?

Reddit link

Thanks for the link. The guy on the left is Jack Posobiec (see last post). Here he is with Roger Stone:

The guy on the right I believe is the owner of the Twitter account that posted the pictures, @thereal_beck.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join