It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Feminist Protestors Display “Rape Melania” Sign

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
Hey you. Yeah, YOU. The people all around- behind to the sides, anyone who can SEE that sign. And still you remain there, standing next to that moron? You cannot blame me for accusing you too, for daring to allow that. For standing there still, blind to outrage and lunacy, and yet STILL participating. You will suffer the wrath as well if this continues.

Exactly!

The rational left needs to reign in these nut-cases, just as the rational right needs to repudiate the knuckle draggers on the right.

Wake up people. Ignoring this nonsense, wherever it may be found, is a recipe for disaster. When it all comes to a head, you will have no one to blame but yourselves.
edit on 12-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: TrueAmerican

I don't want to get in the way of your threats but that picture smells funny I'm about to open open the originals from Twitter and take a closer look but:

- Why is the guy holding the sign backwards? Even after apparently moving to the other side of the crowd, he holds it up backwards?

- "Rape Melania" really? Doubtful.

If he held the sign in the direction people are facing, no one would see it.

It's not the only backwards sign there either.
edit on 12-11-2016 by BlueShaman because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

- Why is the guy holding the sign backwards?

Ummmm , perhaps they wrote on both sides .

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

Yeah I'm looking at it and it's not denial if I don't right away believe something posted from the Trump crowd, in this case the Twitter user. Do you believe everything you hear, see, and are told?

Look at this picture. Look at how bright the color is on the sign in question compared to the rest. This really does look fake the more I stare at it.

edit on 12-11-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Wow. Just wow.

Even if you think the sign is a plant or fake, no expression of disgust or repudiation on the small chance it might be real?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Sick if true. Is there a way to prosecute whoever is holding that sign if they can be identified? The link is dead, how do we know it's "feminists"? Is this confirmed in the link? I wouldn't be too surprised but this seems a bit fishy at this point.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I sincerely hope someone DOES prove it fake. So I can dial my rage back about three notches and stop reading the 2nd amendment over and over again. I got things to do man. I ain't got time for this crap.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

It would be good to have it proven false.

It wouldn't make all the people in the crowd so disgustingly reprehensible.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This is another view of the sign,

www.theamericanmirror.com...

Is a more closed up

Now supposedly Tweeter send messages to the FBI about the sign but no responses have been heard.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Agreed. Please prove this fake. My faith in the inherent good of humanity is in decline.

link   
Let them keep doing it, and not because of the first amendment. Americans need to see the truth of these people, The more they do this the more everyday americans can get an insight into the leftist heart. Let them destroy the democratic party, it is already being routed on the national and state level.

Is the sign fake? I would say it is not fake. why? Because on the middle right side of the R any person photoshopping would have corrected how thin it is. It may look weird because it is black paint, instead of usual utensils.

link   
Another example that SJW's are the true RAPE CULTURE, they claim to be all against. Pure hypocrites. Other greatest hits include how they support men being locked up in prison / aren't dead set against the war on drugs to minimize. Support and protect the rape culture of Islam. And of course that whole Bill Clinton is a rapist snafu.

This scale of hypocrisy coupled with such intensity in cause ought to be cause for a head examination, perhaps. Something along those lines, or at least a point on a 3 point checklist family might need to get their loved ones mental hlp when people are a threat to themselves and society.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Looks like their server crashed. I sent the link to Drudge. And this story was spreading like wildfire. Little server couldn't handle the traffic.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I don't want to get in the way of your threats but that picture smells funny I'm about to open open the originals from Twitter and take a closer look but:

- Why is the guy holding the sign backwards? Even after apparently moving to the other side of the crowd, he holds it up backwards?

- "Rape Melania" really? Doubtful.

I think you might be onto something. Look by the arms in the second pic, as of now I'm going with photoshop.
edit on 12-11-2016 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Is everyone else saving a folder full of these images and video to bust back out in 4 years? I think it important that American voters remember this pathetic display in 4 years before returning to the polls. Remember it and analyse whoever these whiny little ass hats are supporting then in the light of this display.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

The way the arms look holding the sign do not look natural.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

If the sign its true obviously the perpetrator wants trump supporters and people in general to rage into stupidity, perhaps a mass shooting; so why you allow it work?

Just follow Jesus and say forgive them father becose they don't know what they are doing.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Is it still hypocrisy if you ignorant?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Vector99

The way the arms look holding the sign do not look natural.

it's the same image reversed, the second image gave it away. Especially the discoloring of the building next to the arms. The text itself is kind of a dead giveaway in the second image, but the discoloration of the arms seals the deal.

This is a photoshop job, and really a bad one at that. C'mon ATS, we know better than this.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Just the fact that any of us can even conceive this could be a possibility shows, IMO, just how far we have come.

How could we even believe this is possible? What planet are we on?

The fact that we could have degenerated to here. It just boggles the mind.

If it's true or not...it's just unbelievable. The whole thing. This world is totally #ed and I worry for my children

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join