It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Feminist Protestors Display “Rape Melania” Sign

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Probably from the same artist kit that the left used to paint all Trump voters as racist, xenophobic, misogynist, deplorables.

You must be referring to the "deplorable" statement in which Hillary Clinton, regrettably, stated HALF, not all, of Trump's supporters were deplorable people who found solace in his rhetoric.

I agree, her brush size was off.

edit on 14-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

I have many choice words to say about Trump, but I don't agree with this message at all. Someone showed me this earlier today and I was disgusted. Someone in that crowd should have ripped that sign from his hands and beat him with it.
edit on 14-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I have many choice words to say about Trump, but I don't agree with this message at all. Someone showed me this earlier today and I was disgusted. Someone in that crowd should have ripped that sign from his hands and beat him with it.

Hey I don't like what you just said... So I'm guessing you're okay if I come over and grab that keyboard/tablet/phone out of your hands and beat you with it... Am I right?

Look he is a disgusting person saying disgusting things! I can guarantee with his attitude life for him sucks! Lowering yourself to his standards is hardly the way forwards!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

Oh please... I'm being sensational.
edit on 14-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Oh please... I'm being sensational.

Maybe the sign holder was too? So, come on!

You want to be in his league?
edit on 14-11-2016 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Whatever. I'm not looking to have a stupid argument like this.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Whatever. I'm not looking to have a stupid argument like this.

It's not stupid nor is it an argument, just telling it like it is! You can't be outraged by someones disgusting words and then throw some out there yourself!

Okay you can but you will be called out for it. No argument...
edit on 14-11-2016 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Fantastic. Are we done?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Of one thing there is no doubt....this Jr High level prank has garnered way way more attention than it should have and I am sure that whoever perpetrated this is sitting back thoroughly enjoying the attention that it is getting

I am as guilty as anyone here for allowing this to absorb my attention for any significant length of time.

Because the bottom line is everyone here no matter what side we are on realizes that this sign does not reflect the majority of the people on either side... It is some person just trying to get attention and they have succeeded probably far beyond their own expectations.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

If that sign were really in that crowd.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Sure it could be a photoshop job, but on the other hand I can also seeing it being legit. Let's not deceive ourselves and pretend like the left is ALWAYS a bastion of goodwill and understanding or anything. There are certainly some dumbasses that take it too far just like on the right.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

a reply to: DJW001

Sure it could be a photoshop job, but on the other hand I can also seeing it being legit. Let's not deceive ourselves and pretend like the left is ALWAYS a bastion of goodwill and understanding or anything. There are certainly some dumbasses that take it too far just like on the right.

There is every indication that this is a hoax.

Try a Google reverse image search on the second of the two images. Check out the "MagaFeed" site where this originated. Read the comments. It sounds credible to me. Trump is a fascist and so are many of his supporters. The idea that they'd set up false-flag takedowns to stir up anger and intimations of violence against liberals is sadly not at all outlandish. Think a thousand miniature Reichstag fires.

We should expect more of this, and we must be vigilant. A clamorous army of cowards and liars is at our shores trolling our democracy.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

I'm just saying I don't know for sure. I can see a case for either answer being true.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Fantastic. Are we done?

Yes, I will let you go now, I see you've been schooled enough for one day, carry on...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
There comes a time Trump gets done with this. Want to unleash a beast which takes no prisoners?

Then continue these outrageous acts, Killary fans

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Deplorable!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I haven't read the thread yet but hopefully someone has pointed out that the person holding the sign is basically at the back of the crowd in both pictures and has the sign pointing the wrong direction. There is a high probability this is a plant trolling the crowd.

Edit: Based on this link I am convinced this was a person intending to troll the crowd looking to incite a response from them. If there was a negative disagreeing response, worst that can happen is he walks away. If there was a "positive" agreeable response they could make the protesters look bad.

it appears nothing happened, and they just left with the "protesters do nothing" line.
edit on 14-11-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

It's definitely a needed update in this thread. I have egg on my face by swearing earlier it was a photoshop job before actually dissecting it, and I know better than to do that.

You do have egg, but I believe everyone following this thread is willing to help you wipe it off regardless of any political leanings. I have much respect for not only admitting it is real, but being the one to actually do the research yourself and then come back to admit it.

What do you know, ATS is going to be normal again someday!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Even though the image is real, I think it is someone trolling the crowd.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
So you are aligning all liberals with this moron? Does that mean that i can align all republicans with their lowest common denominator?

What a pathetic and dishonest approach you seem to have towards this subject.

What happened to proving the sign was "obviously fake"? My bad, you still in bed?
edit on 11/14/2016 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join