It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Feminist Protestors Display “Rape Melania” Sign

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I'm not confused, we SHOULD be saying president-elect Sanders, but the DNC ensured that wouldn't happen.

I don't know about that. But I do know that, as someone who ended up voting for Trump, that had it been Trump vs Bernie my decision would have been much more difficult. I didn't agree with every position Bernie took, but then I didn't agree with every position Trump took either. But I will say, of the three, Bernie was always the only one I'd have enjoyed sitting down for a cup of coffee with. I actually like the guy, something I can't say at this point about either of the other two.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Well, if we had a one legged ass hat that could have beaten Trump, why didn't the RNC present him/her during the primary debates? The RNC, out of 16 one legged ass hat candidates, delivered us Trump!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Well, if we had a one legged ass hat that could have beaten Trump, why didn't the RNC present him/her during the primary debates? The RNC, out of 16 one legged ass hat candidates, delivered us Trump!

Exactly that. If you would have had 2 or 3 instead of 10+ splitting the vote, he would not have.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Trump was the republicans "change" candidate, Bernie was the democrats "change" candidate. Americans overwhelmingly wanted change. The democrats failed to read that "change" was what the people wanted.

HIllary, "It's not that bad! Really it isn't!"

Bernie, "Somethings wrong and we need to fix it"

Trump, "Somethings wrong and we need to fix it"

It's really not that complicated.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

because the rnc put up trump? people voted for him, it was the OTHER team's responsibility to win...oh crap don't tell me you're one of those everyone gets a trophy guys...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It's a setup. Jesus H. If you want to send an upsetting message "Rape Melania" then who are you sending to? Obviously to those inside the building so why is the sign pointing backwards towards a very convenient photographer. DUH!!!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
so why is the sign pointing backwards towards a very convenient photographer. DUH!!!!!

Signs have two sides. That said, my opinion is a paid agitator or a jackass promoting their youtube channel.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: BlueAjah

It is. Look closer at details. AKA hands, and arms.

The hands and arms belong to the same guy in the same hoody, standing in 2 different positions.

Two different angles in the shots...identical angles in the arms, hands and sign though.

Remember that in trying to sow hatred and division, they have to incite both sides. Peaceful protests won't get them far. Probably just another Soros Op.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

it's legit.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Why didn't this dumb-ass get a close-up face shot of the guy/girl holding the sign?

Now that would've been an action step to putting someone in jail for conspiracy to commit rape. And yes it's a law folks

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

My guess is the guy that held up the sign was friends with the guy that took the photo.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

My gut feeling is if it was staged it was staged by the Liberals trying to bring heat on to the Trump supporters.... if it happened before the election it might be believable

What is the benefit for a trump supporter to do something like this ? Trump has already won.. These protesters are doing a great job all by themselves they don't need any help... if it's true that the majority of Trump supporters are uneducated...I can tell you right now that uneducated people with common sense will Trump educated idiots any day of the week and this election proved it.

I have nothing against education and when used properly it is a great thing but when people get too big for their britches and think they can manipulate things around through deceit and what they consider cunning and conniving ways it will most always backfire on them. And I am mostly speaking in regard to what the mainstream media tried to do.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

It is like they refuse to see it.
They want it to be true.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Bingo. hate spreading. This is what these FAKE images are for. More hate spreading and the usual suspects here on ATS are either spreading them willfully or falling for them.

Anyway, the sign says PAPE Melania, as my (45second job)( image clearly shows.

imgur.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

It's like, some people just skip to the end of a thread to comment, without reading the actual content.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I have been here for ages.
It is faked photoshopped It looked funny as soon as I saw it and Nerf confirmed what I thought. How anyone can not see it is obviously under the influence of confirmation bias.
Why do you refuse to see the truth? do you want it to be true? do you want this lie to help spread division?.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

yep, you haven't read any of this thread at all.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
magafeed.com...

'I was there, this is untrue. I was talking to Trump supporters and this guy came up with a folded sign. The sign said "rape melania" for not even 15 seconds. The guy then came over to us and said, "you trump supporters?" and the guy talking to me said yea. The sign guy with the sign goes "me too!" He said he did it for the pictures. And he runs off and as he ran off, he tripped. We were fifteen feet from the Trump security guard who saw it. I also have video of the rally. I'd be happy to send along. You reposting this to make your supporters angry is disgusting.'

Trump supporters framing liberals. Why am I not surprised?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Your sarcasm is well received......Thank you

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
deleted by moi
edit on 13-11-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join