It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Feminist Protestors Display “Rape Melania” Sign

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

......protests are peaceful, but they are for all the wrong reasons. The protests are trying to keep Trump from becoming president.

It's true. Most of the protesters are chanting "Trump has got to go.." or "We reject the Pres Elect". Some are more realistic in their rejection, chanting "Not my President", which is what many swore abut Obama.

But, I'm heartened by the numbers and the vast amount of them that are just peacefully showing up to show their support, their endurance and tenacity, believing they can affect a change. Of course they can't change Trump's inevitable path to the Oval Office, but imagine what they could accomplish on issues that they CAN affect!

(Not one "Rape Melania " sign to be found!)

Power to the People!

edit on 13-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I mistakenly claimed it as fake initially due to simply looking at it. I thought no f'ing way, then I actually spent some time running the image thru some programs and came up with them being real.

People suck sometimes.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

The protests are trying to keep Trump from becoming president.

No they're not. You need to talk to the protesters, not read about them on alt-right. They are letting Trump know that his behavior has been unacceptable, and that he will be held to account if he tries to issue racist, xenophobic, or misogynistic executive orders.

link   

Thanks, Vector, that was very nice of you, I guess looking at something so spiteful as that sign it makes decent people think that is not possible to be real.

link   
a reply to: windword

I agree, the outcome is good to see. I have to be critical though when there are so many other things that should be protested and these people never show up.

They are protesting because they didn't get their way, and to that I can only say wahh f.king wahh.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

It's true. Most of the protesters are chanting "Trump has got to go.." or "We reject the Pres Elect". Some are more realistic in their rejection, chanting "Not my President", which is what many swore abut Obama.

My favorite is "Hey hey! Ho Ho! Our country's not a TV show!" Trump is just now waking up to that. If he weren't such a jerk, I would feel sorry for him.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure it's real, but I also think it's one of those retarded "social experiments". Ante gave a good bit of advice on the source earlier in the thread.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I mistakenly claimed it as fake initially due to simply looking at it. I thought no f'ing way, then I actually spent some time running the image thru some programs and came up with them being real.

People suck sometimes.

But you still cannot rule out a false flag, can you?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No the protest are about people that can not get into their heads that their idol Hillary lost after a campaign from the media that lie to them and told them that is was impossible for Hillary to lose to Trump.

That is what it is, protesters fueled by a campaign of lies, infiltrated by outside influences to undermined America election system.

And is just the beginning, if this is not been deal with our future elections will be no different regardless of the winning.

Even Obama screamed that it was an insult to his legacy if Hillary didn't win.

That was inciting violence.

edit on 13-11-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: windword

The best he can hope for now is cooperation.

LOL, He can hope! Hope springs eternal. After the bad news about not being able to repeal the ACA on day one, Trump's going to find out that no one will back him on term limits either! HAHA! He has one, but the people who he needs to vote for them, don't, and won't.

He hasn't had his day one yet.

Trump's "Day One" will have everything to with how his "Transition Team" responds to the voices of the people he's elected to represent.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

So... you're telling protesters what they're protesting about? And I'd love to see a video of Obama screaming.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

They are protesting because they didn't get their way, and to that I can only say wahh f.king wahh.

No they're protesting what they perceive as fascism. They're protesting to make their presence known and to ensure that their voices are heard by this Trump Administration.
edit on 13-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

It would be a false sign in this case.

And no, I cannot rule that out 100%, but everything I looked at points to real.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

And what if this becomes the norm? Do we bother with elections from here on out? If so, why? What if next time I'm not happy. Do I get to throw a tantrum and try to circumvent the electoral process of the USA?

link   
www.theamericanmirror.com...

Check the link, someone named "Morgan" has spammed this for about 33 times and still is :

Avatar Morgan DeplorableTollthis • 11 hours ago I was there. I was talking to trump supporters. This kid was at the protest for 15 seconds. He opened his sign up and then came over to the group and he was like hey, yall trump supporters, me too. and the guy with me said awesome. there was a security guard for the hotel that saw it too. •

Morgan • 11 hours ago Stop deleting what I said. I was there and he said he was a trump supporter. I have video and there was a security guard 15 feet away that saw it. The guy was trying to undermine the protest. so it was you?

First off all, all her messages are not even being deleted. You will run into that post every other 2 post's or so. No video is produced not even when asked multiple times and no response to any of the requests for it.

What do you do when you have a 15 second video that proves a story such as that. Do you spam post the articles about it claiming this sort of story and to have video of it or would you actually post the 15 second footage?

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSun, 13 Nov 2016 08:51:31 -060016201611America/Chicago by everyone because: typo

link   

It was just played on TV on Fox news Sunday, yes it was not photo up or a fake it was him right there in the big screen screaming about voting for Trump was an insult to his legacy.

Yes today was the first time of seen the video, before that I thought is was exaggeration and yes he was screaming

I am sure you can find it in the archives in Fox because it still played this morning.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: imwilliam
a reply to: Kali74

Please, go on and inform me of my point.

No, I don't think so.

But I will fill out my second line by applauding Vector, AnteDiluvian, Neformore and those others that bent this thread in a more investigative and productive direction.

I play too rough with bullies. Boohoo.

link   

And there we have it folks. And thank you marge for taking the trouble of posting this.
I do wonder what the SJW left comes up with now.

The real deplorables are out there right now on the streets calling other people sexist, racist, bigots and rapist while at the same time being racist towards white people (pref. men) (while being white themselves in many cases, lol) and demanding thee rape of a woman.

GG left !

link   

sooo, my overall analysis of it was right it seems?

A few people will have egg on their face for saying i dunno what I'm talking about.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

People suck sometimes.

Good job and thank you for your effort. you helped get that out of the way.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join