It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Feminist Protestors Display “Rape Melania” Sign

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

What did I assume?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I'm not a Trump supporter, I feel the need to clarify this in this response.

People, quite obviously, don't really need incentive to protest Trump.

He is the President of the USA now. He is the first choice of like 17 people total. However, he is the president now, so let's do the American thing and give him a chance.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

What did I assume?

Though this is clearly staged to make people look bad

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

He is the President of the USA now. He is the first choice of like 17 people total. However, he is the president now, so let's do the American thing and give him a chance.

You can give him a chance and let him know how you feel at the same time. It's not about unity, it is about respect and cooperation. Trump pretty much blew his chances for respect during the campaign. The best he can hope for now is cooperation.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I didn't ever address you in this thread. I'm not sure why you think I called you a Trump supporter. I still don't know what you think I'm assuming.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: Kali74

What did I assume?

Though this is clearly staged to make people look bad

That's my opinion. I have every intention of giving Trump as much of chance as your typical ATS poster gave Obama.

Oh and don't assume I supported Obama or Hillary. I'm just making a point.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I'm just making a point

Not the one you think you are.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You can give him a chance and let him know how you feel at the same time. It's not about unity, it is about respect and cooperation. Trump pretty much blew his chances for respect during the campaign. The best he can hope for now is cooperation.

If he does a good job then respect will follow - except from a minority of die hard cry babies.
There are already millions that respect what he has achieved and the sheer magnitude of the win, but it's now about delivering.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: imwilliam

Please, go on and inform me of my point.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Riots are not the answer, and yes I'm aware that most protests are peaceful, but they are for all the wrong reasons.

The protests are trying to keep Trump from becoming president.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I posted why.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

The best he can hope for now is cooperation.

LOL, He can hope! Hope springs eternal. After the bad news about not being able to repeal the ACA on day one, Trump's going to find out that no one will back him on term limits either! HAHA! He has one, but the people who he needs to vote for them, don't, and won't.

edit on 13-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

To be perfectly honest i was not shocked in the least when i saw this. Third wave feminist are exactly the opposite of everything they claim to be and be for.

Google "SJW/feminist smuglypuff" another prime example of this. Who is now in court btw for obstructing justice, robbery,assault and destroying personal property, all which had to do with the woman she attacked who was not a feminist.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DJW001

If he does a good job then respect will follow - except from a minority of die hard cry babies.
There are already millions that respect what he has achieved and the sheer magnitude of the win, but it's now about delivering.

Exactly, and most people I know that are Trump supporters feel the same way.

I guess I'm a Trump supporter because I preferred him over hilldog, but the reality is I'm saying omg wtf also.

link   

originally posted by: windword

The best he can hope for now is cooperation.

LOL, He can hope! Hope springs eternal. After the bad news about not being able to repeal the ACA on day one, Trump's going to find out that no one will back him on term limits either! HAHA! He has one, but the people who he needs to vote for them, don't, and won't.

He hasn't had his day one yet.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Is the job of the seating president to do their job and stop the stupidity of violent and spiteful elections, Obama has no done a darn to stop the same way that he allow the violence against police officers go without much criticism.

This means that under the Obama administration violent has been encouraged.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Please, go on and inform me of my point.

No, I don't think so.

But I will fill out my second line by applauding Vector, AnteDiluvian, Neformore and those others that bent this thread in a more investigative and productive direction.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

So the picture is fake, sorry but I went to bed and the thread has gone larger

Is fake or not.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Vector,

I found this tool online:

Photo Forensics Tool

I've tried to look at the picture in the op with this tool, but what I know about these things could fit into a thimble. Maybe someone with a little more knowledge could use it to discover evidence of tampering?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

To be perfectly honest i was not shocked in the least when i saw this. Third wave feminist are exactly the opposite of everything they claim to be and be for.

Given how much media coverage these protests are, don't you think it odd that there are only two photographs, both from the same person?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join