It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Feminist Protestors Display “Rape Melania” Sign

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I think the greatest issue isn't whether it's photoshop or not.

It's how individuals and groups are manipulating situations to generate fear and hatred. Social media and the streets are full of arsonists who want to see society burn.

If it is Posobiec, what reaction is trying to generate? If it's an anarchist, what are they trying to achieve? The words are inflammatory for good reason. People are playing with fire.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: Vector99

Well of course you would, because you know my fake of the fake is a fake....

I took 15 minutes because I don't want to waste more of my time on it, but believe me when I say that it is VERY easy to do that.

Yea, I know it's easy to fake ONE photo. You did ONE of them. Do the other and let me find the flaws.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

The signs are on slightly different angles in each image but the text is not, it should be. Do i really need to superimpose them over each other to show the text is on the exact same angle?

If you don't mind doing such a thing that would be nice.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

What's really sad is the photo is real, and is most likely one of those "social experiments"

It's not hard to get with a buddy and decide to do something like this. It is hard to fake the images though.

The text in all images matches distance to the edge, debunking the idea it is pasted on. The pixels match in every shot. The texture matches in every shot.

Some dooshbags thought it would be a good idea to make a rape melania sign and go get a photo-op.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Agreed.

Either way round the mindset is appalling.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
There's no difference between the hate displayed by these people and that by the extreme right nazi element.

Apart from, it's far more common and never highlighted by the msm when the left wing hates to the same degree.

It is always excused or ignored.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

What's really sad is the photo is real

How can you prove the image is real? You literally just responded to someone saying the text has identical angle, this matching would suggest it's fake, not real. The fact that not a single person other than the photographer captured it suggests it's not real.

You're certain it's a photo-op? How? That seems like it would be harder to prove than photoshop.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Dude, if I can fake one, I can fake all three.

It amazes me that, in this day and age, you think it can't be done.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Oh wow, this is really something. ATS members coming together from both sides of the political divide to investigate and discuss whether this picture is fake or not? Neither side so invested in their initial opinion that they can't be swayed by additional evidence?

I hope this is a sign of things to come.

Bravo!!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

Dude, if I can fake one, I can fake all three.

It amazes me that, in this day and age, you think it can't be done.

Yea and it amazes me people can't understand forensic photographing, but that's neither here nor there.

Ok carry on you debunked it because you made an image.

Like I said, make the image on all 3 if you think it's so easy.
edit on 13-11-2016 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2016 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

If you don't understand dissection of images you just won't understand.

I've also said I hope it's a buddy with photoshop, because the guy with the sign is real.

The text matches distance to edge in both photos. It isn't impossible to do that, but it's something most photoshop jobs don't consider.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

A handmade sign among pre-printed signs. Conveniently, all we have are a couple of stills and no video, so we don't really know the crowd's reaction. Smells like false flag.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

To me it stinks of photo-op. It would take all of 60 seconds tops to pull it off, there wouldn't be time for the crowd to react IMO.

But, apparently it's a fake because, it's fake. No actual forensic work into it (oh wait I did that) it is just fake.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I noticed that Gateway Pundit also ran with this and there was a Periscope video... but the video link is no longer working.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: DJW001

To me it stinks of photo-op. It would take all of 60 seconds tops to pull it off, there wouldn't be time for the crowd to react IMO.

But, apparently it's a fake because, it's fake. No actual forensic work into it (oh wait I did that) it is just fake.

Exactly. It is too good to be true. Why would a feminist even conceive of such a sign? On the other hand, there is a clear, semi-organized movement to demonize peaceful protesters as "terrorists." I cannot imagine my college educated vegan feminist friends tolerating a sign like that.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

thanks!

Here is your first photoshop compared to the original. Notice the auto-blend in yours.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Yup fake...
Why would people fake this? that is the new question in the thread.

This entire election is about sowing discord and divisiveness. It has reached the point where people are willing to believe anything that affirms their prejudices, however unlikely it is to be true. An America at war with itself is a weak America. That suits the national interests of certain other nations.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Here are your attempts side by side.

Notice the distance to the edge on the lettering.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Though this is clearly staged to make people look bad, a common tactic of the Deplorables, I gotta say the Conservative SJWs in this thread and elsewhere so morally outraged are so hypocritical that it nearly breaks the word.

I remember well all the hang Obama/the n***** signs, some turds even swung effigies from trees in their yards. I also remember the lack of reaction here at ATS and worse the tone of agreement and cries of free speech (which it was).

Weren't you guys all about protesting if Hillary won... with militia even? You all are still anxious for that first shot aren't you? Clearly you crave negative portrayals of "libruls" like junkies crave a fix.

Get over yourselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join