It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eagles of Death Metal REFUSED at Bataclan re-opening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Eagles of Death Metal REFUSED at Bataclan re-opening...
twitter.com...

So you have 130 people killed by muslims in the Paris shooting last year... The killers were mostly refugees.. (thanks Angela Merkel) A year later the venue re-opens.
Now, we all know the Eagles of Death Metal think we Europeans are stupid with our gun restrictions. Also they think taking in all the refugee's is not so smart. (As a side note, I agree.) Now some muslims are a bit hurt in their feelings and probably cry a bit af these WORDS. (130 people were shot, bit different kind of hurt I guess)
Singer of the band is literally left outside in the cold while Sting is singing his praise to muslims: "inshallah".
So again the victims are kicked out for hurting someones feelings while singing a praise to the religion that started all of this madness.
What kind of world we live in. I guess Europe shows us why PC is the end of the world as we knew it..

twitter.com... /photo/1?ref_twsrc%5Etfw

twitter.com...

edit on 17-05-1983 by Goedhardt because: typo

edit on 17-05-1983 by Goedhardt because: added links

edit on 17-05-1983 by Goedhardt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

This kind of stupidity is why we have Brexit and Trump.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Wow! As a long time lover of the band this is hilarious. I find it hard to agree with either side, Jesse said some things and the co-director of the club decided to kick them out; clubs have any right to refuse anyone for a multitude of reasons. I can only hope that this issue is later resolved and this silly incident is put where it belongs. In the past.
edit on 12-11-2016 by SupermassiveBlackHOLE because: spelling/grammar

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
I agree with you. I'm hoping for a shift like that in Europe too, not just the UK.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I think it would depend on when they said it, exactly what they said and how much they said it. If it was right after, they had every right to be upset and spout off pretty much anything. If they have been saying it ever since, the Bataclan owners can decide if they want them in or out.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Exactly. These are the same people that wonder why we have Brexit, Tory majority in the UK, Merkel on her way to being voted out of Germany, the French right-wing party getting support like never before and Trump in the White House.

edit on 12-11-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The terrorists won.

join